Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2010

Have you brushed your teeth?
    Good.
    Washed your face? I see you have. I see you have your pajamas on as well, so I do believe it’s time for a bedtime story.
    Once upon a time—what? You want to hear about the princess again? I really shouldn’t be telling you this story….
    All right, all right. Calm down. I’ll tell you about the princess.
    Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess.

The princess was everything princesses should be—smart, independent, and strong. Perhaps not strong in body, but surely in spirit. One day, the princess decided to visit a faraway land.

She didn’t intend this land to be her permanent home. No, this land was meant to be a pit stop. A gas station where she could savor a few mundane amusements and maybe eat a cupcake before starting the road trip that is life. At first, she regarded the land with cool cynicism, seeing more ills than most did. Perhaps she saw beneath the surface; perhaps she was simply discontented. I suppose we’ll never know for sure.
    The princess went about her business, looking forward to the day she would leave and accomplish her dreams. Such dreams she had! Save the world, one wayward soul at a time; climb the mountains of Logic and Reasoning; become all—no, more than—she was meant to be.
    Of course, that was before she met him. The prince.

She didn’t know until that moment, but when she saw his face, she knew: He was all she ever wanted and more. He was her past, her present and future. When she was with him, her dreams turned to ash. He was her dream, her goal. What good was the world without his smile? One look into his eyes, and she knew she must be with him forever.
    Without so much as a fare-thee-well to her dreams, the princess ran into the arms of her prince. Despite all his previous warnings, he accepted her eagerly. And why shouldn’t he? She was his forever, until death or lack thereof.

Did they live happily ever after? She would say they did. But riddle me this: Can you live happily ever after if it isn’t really you doing the living? Can anyone live as a shadow of themselves?

I suppose you should be the judge of that.

Bwahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
    Thanks for that, Danielle. :D

• CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2010

Wow, Kristen Stewart is wearing a Clash shirt. Color me impressed.

Still, does not make her acting as Bella any better.

• CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2010

• CommentAuthorDanielle

• CommentAuthorDanielle

• CommentAuthorDanielle

I don’t care what his chest looks like, in the last shot he needs to PULL UP HIS PANTS. Eeeek. DO NOT WANT. DO NOT WANT THE TREASURE TRAIL.

Also, his facial expression is creepy.

• CommentAuthorDanielle

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2010 edited

• CommentAuthorDanielle

(Um. Who is he?)

Dear Robert Pattinson:

DOnt litsen 2 them!!!!11!! U R WunderFULL!!!

Love $teph.

• CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2010

Christian Bale, aka TEH HOTNESS!!!!! :P

Dear Steph,

I am deeply comforted by the fact that you are kidding. Care to join me, WiseWillow and Christian Bale for tea?

Love,
    Danielle

Dear Danielle:

If Christian Bale’s voice also attends, rest assured I will be there.

Love,
    Steph

• CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010

Dear Steph,

Christian Bale's voice will be in attendance, although his voice and body will be attending separately. I do hope this will not deter you from accepting your invitation.

Love,
    Danielle
    Dear Danielle,
    I would like to invite myself to this party of yours, if you will accept my humble offer of 23.99 vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting (one has a little nibble out of it, but never fear--that is why God invested frosting!) However, I am a little concerned--why will the body and voice of Christian Bale be attending separately?

Please reply post-haste--I am usually otherwise engaged during the weekends, and cupcakes do not last forever.

Love,
    lookingforme (or, as Emill calls me, Looky)
    • CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2010

Dear Looky,

You and your cupcakes are most welcome at our party. To my knowledge, Christian Bale is also a fan of cupcakes, and so I believe your offer will be well recieved.
    If you must know, Christian Bale and his voice have recently had some disagreements (mostly related to his little outburst a few months ago) and came to the mutual agreement that attending separately would be wise, as it would keep the petty arguments to a minimum.

Love,

Danielle
    Dear Danielle,
    Thank you for your prompt reply. Rest assured that I will eat the nibbled cupcake myself (and several other cupcakes, but that is besides the point).

Pray tell, what was Christian Bale's outburst about? I only ask so that I can think appropriate conversation topics so that he will not have to raise his (DEEP, SEXY) voice at me. Anything for Christian!

I will see you soon,
    Looky