Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

I think I’ve finally fully completed the cycle from fan to middle-of-the-roader to anti. Wow…

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2009

Oh dear. What was it that did it for you? The article from that 37-year-old mother or the married woman who wanted Taylor Lautner to sign her panties?

(HE’S SEVENTEEN, THE POOR BOY! LEAVE HIM ALONE! I mean, I think he’s hot, but I’m seventeen too, so that’s not really creepy. IF YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN WITH A HUSBAND AND CHILDREN, STOP HITTING ON MINORS.)

Oh, swenson, you’re older than me. I always thought you were younger. o.O

Anyway, it was just that I’d gotten Twilight out of the library to work on my parody, and I decided to open it up and read for serious, and…. I just couldn’t do it.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

I know what you mean. I read it seriously a while ago, back before I was a “H8TR!!!1!”, but now I’m pretty sure I couldn’t get through two pages without snark. Same thing for the Inheritance Cycle…

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian

Welcome to the party.

passes around party hats

takes one
    Jams it on head
    returns for a larger size

It’s kind of weird that an achievement here consists of hating something, isn’t it?

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009 edited

Kind of a social commentary on our whole screwed-up atmosphere, don’t you think? :)

Yeah. Maybe I should write a book about that and publish it and then after my alcohol-related death somebody will rediscover it and make it a modern classic…

Ah, we can dream.

finds proper-sized party hat