Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009

So… have you ever seen something, met someone, or gone somewhere that looked, acted, or otherwise felt just like something from a book? Post about it here.

Once I saw Boo Radley’s house. Seriously! It was the creepiest thing! We were handing out stuff door-to-door on a mission trip in North Dakota, and as I walk along this street, I suddenly come to this old, creepy house, right in the middle of a completely normal suburb. Massive hedges were on each side, and there were these huge old trees overshadowing it, so it was dark and cool underneath. There was this falling-down porch on the front and crumbling brick steps and the shutters had peeling paint all over them and it was all locked up and… shiver It was spooky. But kind of awesome, because I kept expecting to see a hole in the tree with all the stuff from To Kill a Mockingbird inside.

I once wrote a story sort of like the episode Shore Leave in Star Trek. Everything the person thought about became real. And then I met Nate…

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

I know something like this has happened to me before, I just can’t remember the details…

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow

Sometimes I feel like I’m inadvertantly channeling Alice Cullen…does that count?