Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

What it says on the tin.

According to this quiz: http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Miden/which-disney-character-are-you/

I am equal parts Ariel, Pocahontas, and Belle at 69% for each. The rest of my ‘somewhat matches’ are all Disney princesses. I wonder what that says about me. o.O But Ariel, Pocahontas and Belle are awesome, so I’m fine.

Who are you?

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2009

I’m 75% Belle, then 63% Sleeping Beauty, and 63% Jasmine. I think everyone on the quiz is a Princess. Cause if it had characters other than Princesses, I would be Ed from the Lion King. XD

Oh. It said ‘Disney Character’, so I thought it included other people from Disney canon.

You Scored as Jasmine
    You dream of freedom from your lifestyle. You often feel trapped, and you hate the pompous jerks who come for your hand in marriage!

Jasmine 100%
    Pocahontas 81%
    Sleeping Beauty (Aurora)! 56%
    Belle! 56%
    Ariel 50%
    Snow White 38%
    Cinderella! 38%

I like Pocahontas as my favorite Disney princess, but I recently rewatched Aladdin, and I like Jasmine. I thought I’d get Belle, though – I watched it a while back and yelled “HE’S DESECRATING LITERATURE!” at the television when Gaston threw Belle’s book in the mud.

I thought I’d be Belle too. I sing, read, and people think I’m weird.

Exactly!

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

You Scored as Pocahontas

You are deeply in touch with nature and very respectful to your elders. You are unfortunately torn between your people and the one you love, but you would gladly risk your life for him.

Sleeping Beauty (Aurora)! 63%
    Pocahontas 63%
    Belle! 56%
    Ariel 56%
    Cinderella! 31%
    Jasmine 31%
    Snow White 13%

Why did I do that test? 0o

So it is a Disney Princess test. How do you edit titles?

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky

I took a similar test on Facebook, and the result I got was Tarzan, which surprises me as I’m not especially athletic.

You edit your first post.

Done. Thanks, Smartalien.

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow

I got mostly Belle, part Snow White.

I’m betting I got partially Snow White because of the tall/short thing… I’m 5’9, so I’m taller than my friends.

:P

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009

You Scored as Ariel

Quite a sense of adventure you have! You want what you can’t have, and you put who you love above all your possessions. You tend to disobey your parents…

Ariel 94%
    Jasmine 69%
    Belle! 56%
    Pocahontas 50%
    Cinderella! 44%
    Snow White 38%
    Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) 38%

I love these personality tests.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

81% Belle, 81% Jasmine. Awesome-sauce, I lurv Jasmine.

Also got 63% Pocahontas (although I’ve never been able to stand that movie ever since I found out the real history of Pocahontas…), 56% Ariel, 50% Cinderella, 44% Snow White, and just 38% Sleeping Beauty.

I am:
    Belle 94%
    Jasmine 63%
    Pocahontas 63%
    Sleeping Beauty (Aurora)! 44%
    Ariel 44%
    Snow White 38%
    Cinderella! 25%

Not a bad result as Disney princesses go. ;)

•  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009 edited

We seem to be clustering around the same three princesses (Belle, Jasmine, and Pocahontas, with the exception of Moldorm, who got Ariel).

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

• CommentAuthorliadan14

...I was Belle, too. I think this is because the person who made the quiz likes Belle best.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

That would explain some things.

Indeed it would. Bella. scoffs

@ Moldorm: Ariels unite!

Although I am Pocahontas and Belle too. :D

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

I like Ariel. She has such a pretty name.

Jasmine 81%
    Cinderella! 75%
    Pocahontas 69%
    Belle! 69%
    Ariel 63%
    Sleeping Beauty (Aurora)! 56%
    Snow White 19%

I was somehow expecting Pocahontas, but Jasmine is awesome too.

It keeps calculating… I must be a tough call:P

I’m not taking this test since Gaston is not an option. I would be 200% him otherwise.

I think I’d get Scar as a result, if there was a very good test on every Disney character.

I have a sneaking suspicion I’d end up as a Disney princess anyway. o.O

A Disney princess who listens to metal?

Imagines a terrible “Disney original movie” in which the protagonist is a goth! loner who listens to death metal

They would fail.

Jasmine 69%
    Belle! 63%
    Cinderella! 44%
    Pocahontas 44%
    Sleeping Beauty (Aurora)! 31%
    Snow White 25%
    Ariel 19%

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2009

You Scored as Jasmine

You dream of freedom from your lifestyle. You often feel trapped, and you hate the pompous jerks who come for your hand in marriage!

Jasmine 75%
    Pocahontas 75%
    Belle! 63%
    Ariel 56%
    Cinderella! 56%
    Snow White 50%
    Sleeping Beauty (Aurora)! 44%

facepalm

@hmyd: I’d watch that, if only to laugh at how much Disney gets it wrong. :D

Seriously, though, I might listen to heavy music, but if you met me, you wouldn’t know unless I was wearing a band t-shirt or something. People are always so surprised when they find out. And I don’t listen to death metal.

People are always so surprised when they find out. And I don’t listen to death metal.

Oh, I know you don’t listen to death metal. You also don’t really seem to be the type to, you know, look like a stereotypical goth. But, uh, yeah. I threw that in, because wouldn’t it be so hilariously bad?

Twilight the Musicalesque scene

“Hi, honey, I made you cookies—”

“GO AWAY GRAR I’M AN ANGRY LONER. I AM UNFRIENDLY. And underneath of this dye, I’m blonde!

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009

A Disney film like that would inevitably portray the goth as an evil person shunned by their peers who learns how to make friends and be accepted for who they are through the power of love and Hannah Montana.

• CommentAuthorliadan14

And she/he would be goth because of a Tragic Event In His/Her Past, and having Friends would make her/him wear Happy Colours.

And in the end, the celebrity portraying her would leave her hair as is, and sing happy!pop songs as a blonde.

• CommentAuthorliadan14

I know a goth/emo girl. She’s extremely nice. I don’t want her to go blonde. That would be bad.

My best friend is goth. She’s also very nice, and she’s a tree hugger.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Speaking of Goths…

Hey, it’s kind of on-topic.

Who cares? It wins forever!

I hope no one thinks that I’m stereotyping. I just think that Disney would completely get it wrong.

They would.

And I don’t dress like a stereotypical goth. I’d like to, but it takes too much effort, style know-how, and I wouldn’t be able to pull of ‘the look’.

IT’S NOT BAD TO LISTEN TO MUSIC THAT’S NOT HAPPY!

Songs like “I’m Yours” (Mraz) make me die. Someone asked me if it was “too happy.”

I answered, “It isn’t really that. It’s kind of…”

I think they just assumed that I’m emo pessimistic and grar hate happy songs. Then again, I kind of do, in general, I suppose. Perhaps.

I don’t mind happy, I just hate cheesy. Gahhh. (Well, not in my food. Cheese is good to eat.)

And my ear naturally migrates towards minor keys. Minor=sad, most of the time.

Minor=sad

That’s what our school music teacher said. Have you heard “I’m Yours,” though?

A long time ago. Maybe it was in a minor key, but it didn’t appeal to me anyway.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

@Moldorm: effing awesome.

I can’t stand that song. It’s so hideously unappealing to me.

• CommentAuthorliadan14
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2009

Really? Everything else by Jason Mraz I love. I’m Yours I’m less positive about, but it’s okay…

I can’t stand that song. It’s so hideously unappealing to me.

Agreed. Too damn sappy.

The lyrics, the music itself…

Sappy, cheesy, all gross.

:D

Anyway…Disney Princesses. I used to pretend to be Ariel when I was like six. My neighbors had a rock that looked exactly like the one she sings the end of ‘Part of Your World’ on, so I’d go and sit on the rock and pretend to be a mermaid.

Yeah, I was a weird child.

Why is Mulan considered a Disney princess?

No idea. Furthermore, they always portray her in the kimono, and she hates the kimono.

And it isn’t really Chinese, is it? I should know this.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009

No, kimonos are Japanese.

That’s what I thought. Why, Disney?

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor

Actually, kimonos were heeeaaaaavily influenced by Han Dynasty Chinese clothing. Which is where the movie takes place. So, duh, it looks like a kimono. It’s Chinese. The clothing’s fairly accurate—if you look at the armour, too, that’s not too far off. And the thing that the movie is set far enough back that Japanese “traditional” culture as we think of it today wasn’t really fully there yet, so it’s Chinese still. Hrumph.

And if you look at it, it’s not exactly a kimono anyway. Too simple. Granted, it’s Disney cartooning, but still. It’s relatively similar to traditional Han clothing.

/pedant

• CommentAuthorliadan14

I used to love Mulan. I blame it on Mushu. “Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow!”

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Mushu is probably the most consistently funny of all Disney wise-cracking animal sidekicks.

He sounds like he’s voiced by Eddie Murphy, but he isn’t.

Consistently? Have you seen the second movie—-argh. I’m not speaking the truth. There was no sequel to Mulan.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Indeed. There was no sequel.

And it is not on Youtube.

• CommentAuthorliadan14

Seriously? There was…um, wasn’t a sequel to Mulan? I though that was just a dumb comic book. They actually made a sequel? What could possibly happen in it?

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Romance and arranged marriages.

Comic book?

Mulan gets married to Sheng and weird things happen. She turns kind of Feminist!Sueish, in my opinion-and someone pointed out that it doesn’t make sense because they’re in Old China. I agreed.-

No sequel. No. Disney was too good for that. Their mutation hadn’t started yer.

• CommentAuthorliadan14

>.< I keep telling myself, as long as I never touch the Hunchback movies, I’ll be safe, but apparently that’ s not the case…

Hey, I liked the Hunchback movie when I was five! Esmeralda was cool.

• CommentAuthorliadan14

But it has a sequel. It’s not supposed to have sequel. Everyone’s supposed to be dead.

O rly?

Never mind.

Wow, almost every movie they’ve made has a sequel of some sort. Let’s see: Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Mulan, Pocahontas, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Cinderella…

Pocahontas had a sequel? What? This is new news.

Yep yep. I’ve never seen it though.

Never do. I’ve seen snippets- it is bad.

Which sequel?

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

To all those who blasphemously say Disney movies have sequels, allow me to direct your attention to the last row of this:

Hey. There’s an exception. “Toy Story” had a sequel. It was a decent sequel.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009 edited

Toy Story 3 is probably going to suck though…

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Toy Story is Pixar, though. They’re speshul.

Disney/Pixar

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Yeah, but…

It’s speshul!

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor

Yeah, Pocahontas had a sequel. A sequel in which they completely shoved off John Smith and introduced John Rolfe.

Seriously, Disney, you’ve already raped history and you spent an entire movie setting this up! Don’t stop now! grumps