Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2009

In the vein of the original post, I would like to contribute this.

Why? Why?

Dammit, Elanor!

I— I— headdesk

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Edward smells like Lavender (and sunshine) and Bella smells like Strawberries and Freesia.

Sorry people, but I really, really can’t stand the smell of lavender. It smells like musty clothes to me.

And in my imagination, the smell of sunshine would be clothes that just came out of the dryer – really warm and clean-smelling. :D Uh, depending on your detergent.

Ooh, clothes just out of the dryer smell lovely!!!

:D

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

It goes without saying that laundry detergent is generally like the best smell ever and I would not be opposed to falling in love with someone who naturally smells like that. However, I draw the line at non-humans.

I think of sunshine as warm, so the dryer smell would be weird without the warmth of the dryer.

Now you can bleed with Twilight!

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

This is getting out of hand. I mean, it was before, but now… this is just ridiculous. Over-commercialization, much?

Compared to the rest of the stuff here, Twilight bandages aren’t really that bad.

They make Transformers bandaids, don’t they?

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

@MDC – true, but… is there no area of life that Twilight has not touched?! I’m surprised they aren’t printing Bibles with Edward on the cover.

...Mormon Bibles, of course. (Yes, yes, I know it’s the Book of Mormon. It’s a joke.)

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2009

I would have thought Twilighters would WANT to bleed. Maybe the cent of their blood with attract them an Edward of their own!! <3

Ow, that hurt to type.

Stephenie Meyer should be BURNED for making a mockery out of an sexy (no pun intended) word like Twilight
    I just dug out an old yet awesome story of mine, which will be a fine one with a few tweaks, but the title… oh!, the title! sobs

Why? Why?
    Dammit, Elanor!

I find it funny after I ‘tagged’ Willow and RVL, Elanor got them again.

How long till twilight razor blades for the emo crowd? We also still lack “Bella official cookware”. I want the Charlie mustache grooming kit and licensed shotgun.

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian

or Jacob branded hair extensions? When will it end? The Renesmee Official Night Light?

Bella & Renesmee uterus-ripping pregnant Barbie?

It could happen.

o.O

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Taku, I will never be the same again. I mean, Barbies scared me already, but that…

Stephenie Meyer should be BURNED for making a mockery out of an sexy (no pun intended) word like Twilight

Agreed. And dolls of any sort creep me out, but that one… That one’s just funny.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

This is getting out of hand… Talking about burning SMeyer is a bit much.

cough Anyway, I was reading Cleolinda’s LiveJournal when I came across a link to… The Panties. (Yes, it’s worse than Bella’s Felted Womb. It will destroy your faith in whatever deity you do or do not believe in. Let us never speak of this again. —Cleolinda)

I will not put this in hidden text, to protect the innocent. Bring some of this.

P. S. I am so overusing textile, aren’t I?

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I decided to spare my sanity and not click on that link.

Just look at it; come on!

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

...wow.

You know, I really wonder how Robert Pattinson feels about his face being on every fangasmic item imaginable.

Well this is disturbing in entirely different ways. (go ahead spanny… you know you want to click)

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

That site, whatever it was, just hijacked my computer and I had to restart it. I hope you’re happy.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

This is one of the comments on the Twilight RP panties…

You think this is suggestive, not blatant? I think these panties are blatantly obvious; even my 12 yr. old would get it!
    Also, there is the little problem that the ladies making/using the undies don’t own the rights to either the picture of ‘Edward’, or Rob’s signature…

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Don’t worry, you really aren’t missing much.

Sorry Spanny, it hasn’t given me problems before. =(

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

My computer is old and finicky, so the problem is probably just this old thing being a prude. :D

In other words, after all this brain scarring twilight s*** your computer has spontaneously evolved a defense mechanism.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I’m okay with an intelligent computer as long as it protects me from depravity like this. :D

“In the new Terminator movie, it will be revealed that Skynet blew up the world because of 4chan and Twilight. The proverbial straw was Harry Potter fanfic.”

No,no. Twilight was the straw, Harry Potter fanfic came first (complete with twincest, harems, EVIL!Harry, Harry/Hermione their luff is so canon! etc…)

Skynet’s actually been driven mad by it all so it can’t even think linearly, much less logically (which is awkward at the AI get-togethers)

In the spirit of fanfics, I give you something to read while you use your Twilight Fleshlight (and/or sparkly dildo) and wear your panties as you spray yourself with Lavender and Freesia perfume and stare longingly at Barbie dolls.

Warning: Not terribly worksafe, as it only talks about this viewing matter, but stil…

The panties are just… shudder Eugh. Rob Pattinson deserves huggles for this.

You gotta feel sorry for the guy at this point. Sure, getting to date the girl you like while being adored by millions of fangirls is a pretty good life, but having fangirls self-mutilate in your name and plastering your face over their underoos is just sad, especially if all you want is to be left alone.

Mind you, his role in Twilight was also taken to help his career, if I recall correctly. Poor bloke.
    bq. You gotta feel sorry for the guy at this point.