Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

I’ve been thinking about how the real famous celebrity deaths over the past week, and have been thinking they may have been the four horsemen of the apocalypse. As most of us know, not everything in the Bible can be taken in a literal context.

Here’s my reasoning.

In early times, having a horse was a great symbol of wealth. In this way, the four “horsemen” can be related to those who are very wealthy, instead of actual guys riding horses. The color of the horses represent how their wealth was obtained.

The riders also have a few other things associated with them, like bows, swords, etc…

Here’s how I relate Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Micheal Jackson, and Billy Mays to the four horsemen.

The first of the horseman is Ed McMahon(aka Conquest) since he served in the military. He carries a bow, which could represent his role as a pitchman/salesman. His crown could represent coming from a well off family. He rides a white horse(wealth), since he was a comedian, which could be associated with light heartedness, and white.

The second horseman to appear is Farrah Fawcett(aka War) since she had a long battle with cancer. She has a sword which could represent her cancer, that has killed millions. She has the power to take peace from the earth and make men slay each other. Being a beautiful woman, it’s apparent she has the power to do this. She rides a red horse(wealth) since her wealth came from primarily being sexy, which can be associated with red.

The third horseman is Michael Jackson(aka Famine), since he could be viewed as being very hungry for fame, wealth, acceptance, etc. He carries a pair of scales in his hand, which could represent him being pretty much black, and white. He rides a black horse, since a great source of his wealth was from the best ever selling album Thriller, which can be associated with black.

The fourth horseman is Billy Mays(aka Death), since he was a very energetic man who died suddenly. He rides the sickly, unnatural, pale horse, since he made his wealth selling unnatural chemicals.

Is Hades coming soon?

What do you think, sound possible?

Michael Jackson isn’t really dead. He’s faking it for the purposes of a joke. At his funeral, he will leap from his coffin and perform Thriller.

Trust me.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2009

tl;dr, so YES. I, for one, welcome our new skeletal overlords.

• CommentAuthorFenix

isn’t the first horseman plague not conquest? what’s so bad about conquest?

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Um, wow.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Farrah Fawcett is hawt.

But, the first horsemen is actually Pestilence.

Best picture ever.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

The Michael Jackson one is surprisingly subtle…

Yeah, I almost didn’t notice it.

Farrah Fawcett’s one is definitely the awesomest.

Farrah looks like Grignr.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

No, her thews aren’t mighty enough.

Michael Jackson is not dead. He just went home.

@Moldorm

They look pretty mighty and corded to me.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009

No-one can be as mighty as Grignr.

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009

First of all, Michael Jackson is actually Pestilence.

Second of all, that's it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009

That is amazing. The picture especially. Win!