Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2009 edited

I don’t know about you but for me, one of the redeeming features of Breaking Dawn were the blonde jokes that Jacob kept dissing Rosalie with...but maybe its because I haven’t heard most of them before...
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2009

Also because Rosalie deserved it.

• CommentAuthorHazel

And blonde jokes are amazing in general.

What do you do when a blonde throws a grenade at you?
    Pull the pin and throw it back.

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@swenson: i kinda like rosalie actually but then, i adore bitchiness in general...hehehe

@Hazel: quality! lol

Best part: when Bella almost died giving birth. I was smiling sadistically the whole time. ;)

I stayed far, far away from Breaking Dawn once I learned what happens.

I collect blonde jokes.

In other news, the best part (I thought) besides the entire Jacob section everything in the Jacob section up to imprinting was when we met Garrett and Kate. Those two are officially my favorite couple.

Meh, I forgot all their names, and I don’t feel like looking them up… I hated the bit towards the end when they were all saying good bye and NOTHING HAPPENED.

Meh, I forgot all their names, and I don’t feel like looking them up…

Garrett is a nomad who changed during the American Revolution. He gave a big, corny speech in the end. He fell in love with Kate, one of the Alaska vegetarians, after she zapped him with her taser powers.

Oh, yeah.

Ah. I see. Meh, I don’t think I liked him, but I didn’t really like any of them! :D

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2009

The best part (IMO) is when Alice and Jasper leave. :P

But then Bella is all clueless and angsty!

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Edward’s line about allowing Bella to have puppies is so hilarious.

Every time.

Oh God, I remember reading that and almost falling out of chair for laughter… ;)

Wait, what’s the line? I never read the book!

Hmm… Let me see if I can hunt it down…

I don’t care about anything but keeping her alive. If it’s a child she wants, she can have it. She can have half a dozen babies. Anything she wants. She can have puppies, if that’s what it takes.
    Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 9, p.180

It’s funny because he’s saying this to Jacob… Implying— well, you can tell. ;P

I couldn’t think about what he was suggesting. It was too much. Impossible. Wrong. Sick. Borrowing Bella for the weekends and then returning her Monday morning like a rental movie? SO messed up. So tempting.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 9, p.181

This is Jacob’s response. PERV!

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

XDDDD

•  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2009 edited

I kind of hate how Edward is in that scene. He’s thinking that Bella wants kids to have kids, like all women have this weird desire to have children, no matter whose they are. It’s like Bella exists to give love to things, instead of, you know, having a meaningful relationship with Edward cemented by children. So the fact that he thinks that giving her puppies or whatever will make it better is… is… I’m trying to think of a word here…

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Ludicrous? Insulting?

Thank you, Spanman. Exactly!

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Hooray!

I also particularly liked the part containing this quote: She looks like… Well, she looks like a freaking supermodel, that’s what she looks like. Rocking body, pale as a sheet, dark brown hair almost to her waist, needs a good night’s sleep – any of this sound familiar?

So bad it’s funny.

•  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT

I was just about to make that my next rant topic. Thanks!

Definition of all vampires: beautiful and pale!

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Why am I covered in feathers?

And Emmett being squicky:

So it’s still standing? I would’ve thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?

I felt like taking S. Meyer by the neck and yelling: “YOU DO KNOW THAT NEWLY MARRIED PEOPLE DO MORE THAN SHAG ALL DAY, RIGHT?!”

Yeah. I was mad.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Not if they’re vampires and they can have everlasting sex.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor

Because, really, what else is there to life but sex?

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Nothing. Except Edward’s smouldering eyes.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor

Which are pretty much sex anyway. Mmm.

And his skin, like marble. And granite. And generally statue-like, usually a statue of Adonis or an angel.

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009

To be fair, they ARE horny teenagers.

The best part of Breaking Dawn was that Edward and Bella finally got married!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• CommentAuthorAri

Please tell me you're not serious. D:
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Don't people usually bite pillows when they're having sex when they're the ones being penetrated, you know, to muffle...whatever? So...was Bella using a strapon?
    • CommentAuthorAri

I have no idea, being only sixteen and having a rather sheltered life.

Ditto. Although, yes, Corsair, I did think it was a little odd before I managed to think of something else.

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Well, the other interpretation is that Edward bit a pillow to stop himself from biting her, but I like my interpretation better.

Don’t people usually bite pillows when they’re having sex when they’re the ones being penetrated, you know, to muffle…whatever? So…was Bella using a strapon?

Ah, now I understand why people keep bringing up the pillow thing. It all makes sense now!

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

So that is a common interpretation. I thought it was just me having a dirty mind.

Moldorm, no, it’s not just you… ;P

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

So...Edward likes it in the butt.

What what?

Suddenly, all those EdwardxJacob fanfics make much more sense…

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Although I wonder how you spread Edward's asscheeks, since they're made of marble or whatever.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

lol...good point. and wouldn't it be 'cold' inside? just sayin...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

SHUSH SHUSH QUIET

...besides, what about the chunks he tore out of the bedframe?

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Maybe she was boning him REALLY hard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009 edited

but wait a sec! if his body is already as hard as marble, an erect penis...OUCHIE BELLA!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

More than that, since they're frozen in time, all Vampires must have a permanent erection. That's got to be a bit uncomfortable.

If you have an erection lasting more than four hundred years, see your doctor right away...

throws up

Sorry about the carpet.

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

we forgive you steph but that really paints a picture: his bulbous, glistening, pale, sparkling, shining, sparkling,throbbing, sparkiling and yeh, sum more sparkle and even confetti and glitter(ing) erection.
    *throws up too*

I'm not even sorry...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

...pass the brain bleach, please.

@Blackwolf: I hate you. Bulbous. BULBOUS! HOW COULD YOU?

Dies!

My ghost will throw up on you next if you persist.

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Look, it's better than the alternative, where every time he pops a hardon he sheds all the flesh on his dick.

Like a snake. EWWW

throws up all over Corsair

Sorry. Were those new shoes? Good.

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@steph: c'mon steph, get a grip...its nt that bad...it sparkles after all...
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

No worries. I'm thinking about getting some baby skin shoes anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

How about shedded Edward skin?

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Are you kidding? That's like wearing shoes made of glass.

I don’t know why I bother coming back to this… this…
    throws up

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@Steph: Mebbe cos u want a bit of the sparkle...

*throws silver glitter at you*

there you go.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Glass shards kinda sparkle.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

ouch!

@BW:

Oh great. I sparkle. Now all I need is to be hot dead male bloodsucker and I’m Edward Cullen!!!

WHATHAVEYOUDONETOME???

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

sorry...let me unsparkle you...

*meekly pulls out shards of glass*
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Just head over to Bob's Sex Exchange. You can find it downtown, the big sign with the surgical saw on it. You can't miss it.

@Corsair: I wish you could see my face right now. throws up

@Blackwolf: DON“TDRAWBLOOD!!! OR ELSE I’LL ATTACK MYSELF AND TURN INTO A VAMPIRE!!!

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@ steph: oh yeh, that brings the question: do vamps bleed? and if they do, will they get attacked by their kinfolk?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Yes, but Vampiric Vitae is different from regular vitae. However, a Vampire can still be drained by another Vampire, in what is known as Diablerie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

*lols at this thread*

Ick, you guys are such pervs! ;)

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@ Cosair: meh...but it wud be cool tho, if they can feed on each other...i'd def want jasper to be eaten first..he's soo....i dont even know

...completely hot?

OH NO. NOW IM HITTING ON VAMPIRES!

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@steph: are you sure u dont want a lil bit of that sparkle?

....ummm…okayFINE!

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

*shoves edward (with all his sparkiling items) in your direction*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEthankEyouEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh my God. Someone got a bit hyper… ;P

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@steph: how are you panning out? can he read ur innermost thoughts or are you bella-ish?

@ RVL: Now see if you can find the hidden message I was still sober enough to place in there…

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

nope...just a squeal...that was what that was, right?

double post

@ Blackwolf:

No, there is a message in there. Or is there?

As to how I’m panning out:

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

*shuts ear with both palms*

do i need to choke a fan?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

You're welcome, Steph.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

I found the message. It says, "thank you".
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

lol..just saw it

@ Blackwolf:

what about the other ear?

@ Corsair:

thanks for being so polite.

@ Moldorm:

Next up, magic eye puzzles!

Same here… ;P

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Yay! I love magic eye puzzles! I FEEL SO HAPPY!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEthankEyouEsoEmuchEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@steph: lol....nice knit-picking.

ok, *shuts both ears with both palms* or *shuts each ear with a palm* or *put one palm over one ear and applied pressure and then put the other palm over the other ear and also applied pressure*

*screams*

DO I NEED TO CHOKE A FAN?

lol

@ Moldorm:

did you even put a message there?

EDIT: No, wait. Found it. Do you mind if we stop this method of messaging now? It’s a tad time-consuming.

@ Blackwolf:

why do you think I am a fan?

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

...only a little.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@ steph: bcos of SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@ Moldorm:

See teh editz, mai deer fellow.

@ Blackwolf:

I most certainly did NOT say that!

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

@steph: hmmm..it seems edward has left the building....

good old steph is back! rejoice you infidels!

in George-of-the-Jungle narrator’s voice Just kidding!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEitEwasn’tEthatElongEthisEtime

•  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

oh no...

*slumps into a heap on the ground*

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, Murtagh is my second choice!

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

That one was barely hidden at all. Are you getting lazy?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlackwolf

who?

*looks sheepish*

havent read the eragon series...Please dont go away!