Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorAri
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009

Who else remembers the comments I got on the Maradonia sporkings? There was a certain gem that threatened to beat me up in the hood (they also called me a nigga. I am, in fact, very white.) Well, guess what, Mrs. Tesch?

Ari is in the hood. Yes, I am in Florida at the moment, and I’ll be hitting Gainseville, where her “book” is sold, in a few weeks. And yes, I will find that book and get my picture taken with it. Haha.

• CommentAuthorCodeWizard

k

inb4offtopic

Wicked.

Woot! Do it, Ari! Do it!

Go for it! And then post pictures:P
    • CommentAuthorAri

Yes, I am so taking photos. Just so you know. I’m going to try to get the next sporking up soon…but as Sing is still somewhere and we had a falling out, I am alone. D:

Were you ever not alone?

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Awww, why not ask someone else to help you with it on here, Ari? I’m sure someone will be willing to suffer for the spork. :D

• CommentAuthorAri

No, I am always alone. I am so looooneeeellyyyyyyy…...I have noboooooddyyyyy…..all on my ooowwwwwnn…..

Notice how I totally disregard your snarky comment! :)

What snarky comment?

Does anyone have a direct uncensored access to your thoughts? If not, then you’re alone.

Oh sure, you can always get a friend or some person to have physical intimacy with, but in the end no one knows you but you.

Cheers. :)

Gainsville Florida is awesome because that's where the band known as Less Than Jake came from. They're one of those very underrated bands that are awesome but have some pretty crap stuff, too. If you haven't heard them, look them up and I guarantee you'll... probably dislike them.

Probably not the place to talk about a band but you mentioned Gainsville so yeah.

Ahaha they threatened to beat you up in the hood and called you a nigga. I Chinese (or asian) nigga is a chigga so there needs to be a nigga equivalent for white folks.

White trash lol.

I was thinking of something that has igga at the end. Wigga.
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009 edited

Trash sounds more offensive than wigger. Just like how cunt offends more people than bitch.

• CommentAuthorAri

I wonder what the nigga equivalent is. Cracker?

Both words don’t sound so offensive. What shitty profanities.

• CommentAuthorAri

Just call me white trash, then.

Please mail me a copy. Whisper me and I’ll give you the address.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009

See if you can steal a copy! Wear a big coat and smuggle it out underneath.

Then burn it.

Ooh, you should meet Gloria and tell her that you is SUCH A BIG FAN of her book!
    You are not alone. We are here for you. Dont listen to CB. And I hope you and Sing manage to sort things out.

On another note, I cannot wait to read your next Maradonia spork! Thats a book that is plainly and simply asking for it.

Helloooo, Ari! Whassup, sister?

You are not alone. We are here for you.

orly?

In what sense are we here for her for?

In what sense? Okay, I’ll bite. Cyber-ly. Mentally and emotionally, we are here for her.

Perhaps the real question is, my little philosophy graduate: in what sense AREN’T we here for her?

We are here for our own devices. She just happens to be here too.

How can you mentally be for someone if you don’t understand the thoughts that make them who they are? How can you emotionally be for someone if you cannot fathom their experiences?

That’s just an overused phrase imo.

We're here for you too, CB. We're here for you, too.

GO ARI! YOU CAN DO IT!

@ CB:
    Mentally, we are open to helping her through her struggles.
    Emotionally, we are ready to listen and empathise as best we can.

You try coming up with a phrase that makes people happy and shows them that you’ll be there for them.:P

ya rly

We are here to offer emotional support by means of communication via internet. which is still better than nothing, and definitely is a way of being there for someone, albeit a rather indirect one

I can actually prove that you couldn’t care less but I’ll drop it now cuz I’m hungry.

Enjoy your meal:) I can wait for that proof:)

• CommentAuthorAri

Haha, thanks you guys. My mom doesn’t want me to go there because she’s afraid they really will beat me up, lol. But they won’t even know me….yeah. This is going to be fun.

Enjoy Ari!

You can always sue;)

• CommentAuthorAri

I’m so going to enjoy this. Watch as Ari goes undercover in da hood.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Am looking forward to this.

• CommentAuthorAri

I wonder if I’ll be allowed to actually buy the book. Then I can spork it all!

YES. Unless it’s way expensive… Then don’t bother. ;)

• CommentAuthorAri

I heard it was thirty dollars... *goes to look at website* Shouldn't be blocked seeing as I'm no longer in China.
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Hence the existence of TOR.

•  
      CommentAuthorRand

That is so gallant- braving the Maradonia Mafia for all this. GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD SKILL GET OUT ALIVE.

Thirty dollars? She charges thirty dollars for that abominable piece of shit that is made of fail and pathetic? wtf? But then, on the other hand, my European law textbook cost about thirty bucks as well (getting over that one is gonna take some serious therapy D:)

Thirty dollars?
    Can you pay her in Monopoly money?
    •  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009

XDDD

No way would I pay money for that tripe.