Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    We've got discussion of the past (e.g. minor quibbles and small victories) so what about the future? State what you wish at this moment in time, no matter how minor or grand, petty or selfless.

I Wish Right Now: That I could stop time for two hours a day so I get in a work out _and_ cook a delicious meal.
    • CommentAuthorWiseWillow
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2014

I wish right now: that I could run 13.1 miles with a hot guy who’s really into me.

•  
      CommentAuthorResistance
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2014

I wish right now that I could stop worrying about what’s going to happen tomorrow and just be confident in myself.

I wish right now my fingers weren’t so cold

I wish right now that I could simultaneously read three books at once because after coming to this site I’m overwhelmed with books I wean to read!

I wish right now English required fewer demonstrative pronouns for active-voice sentences in the subjunctive without sounding archaic.

I wish right now contemporary native English speakers had greater sociolinguistic understanding of the subjunctive mood.

I wish right now language politics were less xenophobic.

•  
      CommentAuthorApep
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2014

I wish right now I understood what the heck the above post is saying.

•  
      CommentAuthorPryotra

I wish right now that I could go back in time to last night and write a post for my class that didn’t sound like I was drunk.

• CommentAuthorPotatoman

I wish right now that I could graduate straight from year 11 into first-year university.

•  
      CommentAuthorResistance
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2014

I wish it would be tomorrow already