Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2010

Starting with this.

What I’ve learned from this article (don’t know if you guys already know this):

• Breaking Dawn will be split into two movies.
    • Filming may take place in Louisiana instead of the Pacific Northwest like the previous movies.
    • A few minor characters may have different actors portraying them due to salary issues.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

But nothing actually happens in Breaking Dawn besides Bella having a baby and becoming a vampire. Which could easily fit into one film. Jeez.

• CommentAuthorDanielle

They’re actually making a movie of SMeyer’s plunge into insanity? Yeesh, what Hollywood won’t do to make a quick buck.

I remember reading an article on the announcement of the BD director in which BD was referred to as “plot-heavy.” Son, I was disappoint.

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky

They’re actually making a movie of SMeyer’s plunge into insanity? Yeesh, what Hollywood won’t do to make a quick buck.

You should have said this before the original Twilight came out.

I remember reading an article on the announcement of the BD director in which BD was referred to as “plot-heavy.” Son, I was disappoint.

Depends on what he considers to be “plot”.

But nothing actually happens in Breaking Dawn besides Bella having a baby and becoming a vampire.

Exactly. I don’t see how a movie of two hours could even cover that without people getting bored.

Maybe we get her honeymoon, night by steamy night.

Two movies…I can’t take it anymore. It’s just wrong.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2010

Maybe they’ll add new content to make up the time. Some of the conflict the book failed to deliver, for example. If the film includes a decently-choreographed large-scale vampire/werewolf battle, that could be fun.

If the film includes a decently-choreographed large-scale vampire/werewolf battle, that could be fun.

And then the theaters will be filled to the brim with angry twihards.

•  
      CommentAuthorLeliel
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010

angry twihards

Also fun!

Maybe they’ll add new content to make up the time.

If they added new content everywhere they could have come up with a wicked movie.

Also, I don’t get why SMeyer said there was so much in it! I mean, back when I was a fan, I was still aware that there was nothing much in it.

double post

Edward: Holy cow, WTH have I created?
    Bella: Isn’t it sweet?
    Edward: I’M NOT USED TO BABIES. I’M GONNA DROP IT!!!

Y’know…I just feel sorry for those actors. At least they get money, but I’d be very very afraid to film Breaking Dawn. “Kristin! Bleed more! Your spine’s SNAPPING! Get INTO it!”

Haha, Edward looks very solemn in that picture (and slightly repulsed). Bella is utterly vacant in expression.

I feel so bad for that baby. XD

• CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010

I feel so bad for that baby. XD

I have a plan, okay? Here it is:

We kidnap Nessie.

Think about it! She’d be raised with parents who actually have facial expressions and don’t want to eat her! We’d make sure she isn’t spoiled (or raised by a pedophile) and let her snack on raw meat if she ever got a hankering for blood!

The hell is up with his forearm in that picture? He looks like Popeye.

Or we could help her rob blood banks, but that seems a tad complicated.

And immoral, considering there are people out there who also need the blood.

The hell is up with his forearm in that picture?

Haha, I just noticed that. Maybe Edward Cullen is more of a vegetarian than we thought.

• CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2010

And immoral, considering there are people out there who also need the blood.

Have you learned nothing from the Twilight saga? Humans are lame, and their needs pale before the needs of the demonspawn daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Mary and Gary Stu.

@Super Secret – I think that after the screaming fits she put on in New Moon, shes going to do just fine. Unfortunately, I wont

Um, us taking charge of Renesmee won’t work. She’ll make us spoil her anyway, by drawing us in with her Mary-Sue ness.

•  
      CommentAuthorArtimaeus
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2010

Yes, the actors should milk the studio for every penny they can get.

I’m just looking forward to the lulz.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

I’m looking forward to the Rifftrax.

• CommentAuthorDanielle

I’m looking forward to seeing critics pan the thing.

•  
      CommentAuthorarska
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2010

And I’m looking forward to putting my Zombie-bunker to use on the release night, as we live about two blocks from movie theater, and the screams will make sleeping impossible.

• CommentAuthorDanielle

Zombie bunker?

Fitting, considering the nature of fangirls between movies…..

•  
      CommentAuthorarska

I’m contemplating hiding on the roof of the movie theater and picking them off one by one, but it does no good. They’re known as the ‘hordes of zombies’ stereotype.

• CommentAuthorNo One
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2010

Why not just blow them up with a concentrated nuclear bomb?

I’m contemplating hiding on the roof of the movie theater and picking them off one by one, but it does no good. They’re known as the ‘hordes of zombies’ stereotype.

Hmph. Contrary to popular belief, many of us pride ourselves on our individuality.

Contrary to popular belief, many of us pride ourselves on our individuality.

Yes, but she was specifically referring to Twilight-loving zombies.

Breaking Dawn will be split into two movies.

What lengths people will go to rip off Harry Potter.

Note to movie execs: there was a reason HP7 was split – it had so much plot it needed to be split in half. BD, on the other hand, has no plot to begin with, so it’s a moot point.

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2010

I doubt that it’s because they’re trying to emulate Harry Potter, it’s just their attempt to milk every last drop out of the cash cow.

@SMARTALIENQT

Note to movie execs: there was a reason HP7 was split – it had so much plot it needed to be split in half.

Really? As far as I could tell, the entire first half is just the protagonists wandering around in the woods, arguing with each other and wondering what to do.

Also, welcome back. It’s been a while.

•  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2010 edited

Really? As far as I could tell, the entire first half is just the protagonists wandering around in the woods, arguing with each other and wondering what to do.

True, but considering the trimming that the previous movies have gotten (DOBBY!), and the build-up the first half does for the second half, it’s good that they’re going for wholeness, not cutting (DOBBY!).

Also, welcome back. It’s been a while.

Thank you! It has, indeed.

it’s a moot point.

Or maybe it’s a moo point.