Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

So, how’s your writing been lately? Just broken writers’ block? Finally finished a story? Having trouble with a character? Whatever it is, post it here.

Cool, I love talking about myself (not really, it makes me feel like I'm doing a college resume, and then I start thinking about colleges, and then I feel rather sick...) Anyways, my novel is sitting on my USB key, waiting to be worked on--I still have to finish chapter three!! Maybe this weekend...

I just recently wrote a fanfic that I'm rather proud of, though! It is major fluff, but hey, what is wrong with well-done fluff, I would like to know? If anyone wants to read it (AND leave a review) here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5640028/1/Learning. Hehe, I'm being really annoying about it, aren't I? And I shouldn't be so proud of neglecting my novel. But read it (AND REVIEW) and I'll leave you alone--and thanks to those of you who have already read it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010

My novel is back in the brainstorming stage. I’m not abandoning it, but I haven’t decided how I’m going to rewrite it yet.

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte

I’ve been rewriting the first novel I ever finished. This thing has been sitting around for far too long, just sort of getting edited in parts, not in others.

So far, I’ve rewritten the first three chapters, which works out to 10,000 words or so. It’s been moved to a whole new setting, had many plot points reworked, etc. It’s a totally different story than it started out as, and I want to have it done by May for sure.

Working on that has been taking up most of my time, but after that, I still plan on trying to write 500,000 words in a year.

I need to start rewrites but I’m being lazy.

I’m currently writing stuff for GameFAQs. At the moment:

A review of Cyber Speedway (ugly Saturn racing game that’s too easy to be fun)

A review of Neo Kobe 2045: Speed King (even uglier PlayStation racing game that’s too awful to be fun)

A FAQ for Wipeout XL (decent-looking PlayStation racing game that’s very fun indeed)

• CommentAuthorNo One

I’m currently sitting on an obstacle. I can’t move on until I get the information I need, and that’s taking ages to sort out.

I’m writing a bunch of movie reviews for my school newspaper. So far, I’ve got reviews of Sherlock Holmes and Youth In Revolt in development. Also, I started an article analyzing films about school.

Sounds interesting, Marquis!

(How was Sherlock Holmes, by the way?)

I’m doing the Christian Writing Contest, and the words are just spilling out.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010

I keep having potnetially interesting new ideas, then having difficulty in thinking them through. Does anyone have any idea what would be the visual effects of an earthlike planet having two of three moons, in the same orbit, arranged in a traingular/compass-point pattern, with one of the points taken by the sun?

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010

I keep meaning to do JaNoWriMo, but I haven’t had time!!! T_T

I’m between plot points right now, so I’m having trouble filling in the gaps until the next major turning point, or whatever you wanna call it. Plus, one of my characters is currently injured, so I’m having trouble with repetitiveness because she’s not very mobile and has to be carried a lot. I’m also lazy and haven’t written much because the recent stuff I’ve written is suckier than usual.

I might start editing after finals are done.

Speaking of which, I should be studying.

XP

• CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2010

I thought of an interesting idea for vampires, so I’m currently wondering if I want to pursue it….

Other than that, it’s mostly fanfics for me.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2010

For some reason I can never see myself writing fanfics (with notable exception to the Firefly universe). I think RPs are the closest I get.

I have pretty much the same feeling, except I could possibly see myself writing a fanfic purely for the sake of trolling. That being said, even if I don’t understand the appeal of writing fanfiction, the shark in me wants to include as much fanfic-fodder as is tolerable for those who do understand the appeal.

• CommentAuthorDanielle
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2010

I just like writing fanfiction because every time I try writing something of my own, it falls apart. Guess I’m just not ready for a project like that yet.

That, and most of the fandoms I write for have devolved so much that I feel like I’m doing a public service by attempting decent stories. :D

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow

Shifty eyes I read (and occasionally) write Harry Potter fanfic. There are some good stories, if you find one of the moderated websites.

• CommentAuthorDanielle

Some Harry Potter fanfics are good. The Very Secret Diary on Sugarquill is probably the best canon-based Tom/Ginny fic I’ve ever seen, and Fire and Ice on FF.net is a very well-written time-travel fic. But if I see one more Harry/Draco fic, I’m going to scream.

I love the Very Secret Diary! Ugh, what great writing.

This morning, I printed out the whole of my neglected NaNoWriMo manuscript and started marking it up with a red pen. It was so much fun- it felt good to be excited about it again. I actually feel like opening up the word processor for the first time in ages. It's not actually completed yet, but I felt like I had so much deadweight uselessness in there that I couldn't go on without being bogged up, so I'll go ahead and start editing.

Ok, this sounds ridiculous, but I am scared of printing out my NaNo manuscript, for two reasons.

1. It’s a LOT OF PAPER, and difficult for me to print without wasting a ton of paper.
    2. Once it’s in physical form, my snoopy brother can have access to it without the reassuring safety of password protected computer accounts.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2010

Try using someone else’s printer to save ink! I use the school printers, and find that if you print it over several days it’s unlikely that anyone will notice.
    Have you tried showing it to your brother? Although he’ll likely be biased in some way, it could still be worthwhile. And if you post anything online/get it published, he’ll probably read it anyway, so…

Moldorm, you sneak, you!

Have to keep forcing myself to write a thousand words or more per day. I have a deadline for the Christian Writing Contest, and for once it’s a contest I actually care about.

My brother is 10 and an extremely reluctant reader. There are a lot of writers in my family, though, so if I ever feel like I write something better than crap, I will send it out to them.

But yeah, printing at school is expensive, so what I might do, now that I’ve been coming up with things I can more easily fix on the computer, is take care of those first and then print out little by little, like you suggested.

EDIT: I am now making a list of changes I have been going over in my head during finals week. It’s nice to list them all out, so when I go back and edit, I have a reference.

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2010

I’m putting my novel on hold for a while and am currently working on a Beowulf fanfiction (won’t share it with you guys until I get a significant portion of it done though). I’m thinking I should do some practice with short stories before beginning something as epic as a novel.

I am starting to edit the first part of my first volume of my overarching idea. Yes, I like to split things into little digestible pieces.

EDIT: Wrote 1 3/4 pages. Whoo hoo!

I wrote four pages of one of my novels. And then my computer ate them. :(

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2010

My Beowulf fanfic has been converted to an original fic (That is, Beowulf has been replaced with an original character). So far, I’ve got two scenes done.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Er, that’s not an original fic. It’s like writing The Hobbit, but naming the main character Filbo Faggins.

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky

Er, that’s not an original fic. It’s like writing The Hobbit, but naming the main character Filbo Faggins.

The story of my original fanfic was not going to be a retelling of the famous poem. It was going to place Beowulf in a different story.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Ok.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor

That’s like taking Frodo out of Lord of the Rings, inserting him in Harry Potter, and then changing his name to Qrodo.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Happy Qrodo and the Sorcerer’s Ring?

Filbo Faggins.

Perhaps I am just being immature, but this made me laugh really hard.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Filbo Faggins.

I only just noticed. XD

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

I did not laugh, having become accustomed to most of the strange things that can be done to poor Bilbo’s name some time ago.

That’s like taking Frodo out of Lord of the Rings, inserting him in Harry Potter, and then changing his name to Qrodo.

Not as if Beowulf is an especially psychologically unique character, as far as I know. He could just be another barbarian who goes around killing monsters.

(Yes, I am not a big fan of Beowulf, and that stupid Robert Zemeckis adaptation scarred me for life.)

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky

Yes, I am not a big fan of Beowulf, and that stupid Robert Zemeckis adaptation scarred me for life.

The problem I had with Robert Zemeckis’s adaptation is that he made Beowulf sleep with Grendel’s mother instead of having him fight her, thus depriving us of one potentially cool action scene.

To be honest, if I recall the old poem correctly, the original Beowulf was almost a Gary Stu. He was meant to be the ideal Viking hero, so he had both great physical strength and a noble personality, a combination which readers would complain about if were he to appear in contemporary fiction.

That’s not to say I didn’t enjoy Beowulf when I read it in high school. It was actually one of the more bearable reading assignments, because if you get past the tedious pre-medieval prose, you essentially have a story about a Viking who fights monsters, which I personally find to be a pretty cool concept.

he made Beowulf sleep with Grendel’s mother

Yeah…we had no idea of that when we brought my little brother along. XP

I don’t really enjoy the whole ‘barbarian man kills monsters’ shtick, so maybe that’s why I’m not as interested in it. There are so many cooler epics out there. Take the Mahabharata, for example. That’s epic.

Beowulf was okay. We read a condensed version though, which was annoying since we read full versions of really awful things all the time.

I fell asleep toward the end of the movie. I thought the monster at the end was Beowulf and Grendel’s mom’s demon spawn. After reading the poem, I think maybe not. One thing about the movie, how he got and kept his power (through Grendel’s mom) was sort of interesting.

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky

I fell asleep toward the end of the movie. I thought the monster at the end was Beowulf and Grendel’s mom’s demon spawn. After reading the poem, I think maybe not. One thing about the movie, how he got and kept his power (through Grendel’s mom) was sort of interesting.

Actually, in the movie, the dragon was supposed to be Beowulf’s son. The movie takes considerable liberty with the poem.

I’ve gotten over 14 000 words done so far this year. w00t!

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky

Changed my short story back to a Beowulf fanfic, and added another scene. Now I’m at 2,094 words.

Good job, Steph. Keep after it.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Brandon, this thread is not your twitter page.

I won’t lie, I snerked.

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky

Brandon, this thread is not your twitter page.

I’m just posting my progress. Got a problem with that?

14,000 words?

Champion work, Steph! I spent all evening watching The Office when yes, I probably could have been writing.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2010

I’m just posting my progress. Got a problem with that?

I do, in fact.

See, while everyone else posted their progress once, maybe twice (I just skimmed, most of it is discussion though), you feel the need to tell us about your every whim in your story, which seems to change twice a day. If you want to constantly update people about what you’re writing (instead of, you know, writing) post a link to your blog on your member page and update that.

The confrontational attitude also gets you nowhere.

Ok, ok, cool it down, you guys. Seriously, this is a stupid thing to argue about.

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky

BQ. The confrontational attitude also gets you nowhere.

I apologize for that.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Seriously guys, calm down.

Virgil, it doesn’t really matter if Brandon updates all the time. Although, Brandon, it doesn’t make much sense if you update your word count several times a day, you could just update it at the end of the day.

• CommentAuthorNo One

I’ve just realised that maybe I can hack into the Westpac House’s floor plans for my story instead of going through all those asking questions then halted by a stupid online enquiry that refuses to do what I want it to do.

But I haven’t done the Westpac floor plans yet… too busy.

Hmmpf, I seriously need to get back to the story. ._.

Ok, I have established a new goal for myself, because I’m just not writing enough. In addition to practicing piano 20 minutes a day, I am also going to write for 30 minutes a day. Let’s see if this resolution will result in anything positive…I’m hoping it will, because it has helped my piano. I think goals are more manageable if you say ‘I’m going to do this 20 minutes a day’ rather than ‘I have to do this more’. At least, they are for me.

UPDATE: I wrote about 3/4 of a page, which is pretty good for me, because I’m kind of a slow writer. I calculated that if I write 30 minutes on weekdays, one hour on weekends, then I’ll be making about 7 pages a week. It’s not NaNo, but it’s better than what I’m doing now.

That’s a good idea Snow. I think I might do the same, because I haven’t written a word of prose in months.

After a few months of only working on poems and reviews, I’m trying to get myself back into writing stories.

Spent break brainstorming. Willow can attest that I have thought out a detailed parallel steampunk universe. Now I just need to kick my other writing projects (a screenplay due for a friend…srs bzns guys) outta da way so I can finish DAT!

At least BrandonP’s using the thread. That’s cool. I like Snow White Queen’s view on goals. I have also figured out that if I juggle about four short stories at once, I can become more productive in all of them, because I’ve got some variety.

An, No One, I seriously want to know why you need Westpac’s floor plans. If we live near each other (not likely!), then maybe I can join you and try to bring the system down…!

Uh, I mean, I would never do that.

The longest thing I’ve fot is 25,519 words.

The current thing I’m working on had 12 pages. I spent two hours last night typing three and half of those tweleve. I opened the doc again and found that It’s been ruined. I’ve only got four and a half, and the rest is taken up by 55 pages that weren’t there. Instead of text is gibberish, like this:

?? ?? ¬ ! ??�?$???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Root Entry ą?? आ À 䘀 蘰ᨯ𥉉lj& € 1Table

It keeps repeating itself for the enire 55 pages. The same gibberish. WHY? I’ve already lost about five pages of another document this way. I think I need a new USB stick.

I’ve lost nearly two chapters in this document. Now I don’t even feel like going back to it, because I’m afraid I’ll just loose it.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010

Yeeeah, could you edit that so it doesn’t stretch the screen?

Ta muchly. :D

Thank God, the rest of it was somehow at the bottom of the page, after said gibberish. I have lost about a paragraph, but that’s not bad.

I’ve copied and pasted to a new doc, which I will send to my best friend, so I’ve got an extra backup, since my backups seem to fail on me…

Just use RTF files and WordPad (or Jarte).

@ Inspector: Email it to yourself. That’s my backup method of choice.

But don’t email yourself .7z files. They always manage to get screwed up in some way.

.7z files.

And those are…?

Files compressed with 7-zip. Normally, they’re pretty awesome, but sending them through Gmail corrupts them half of the time.

I profess myself to be lost, but that doesn’t really matter. Anyway, I didn’t do any writing yesterday, because I was too busy freaking out about the AP chem exam. :(

• CommentAuthorNo One
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010

@Steph: I need the Westpac House floor plans so that I can find out whether it’s possible for a person of the public to access the roof of Westpac House. Don’t worry, it’s for my story. I’m never gonna go up there because I have a paralyzing phobia of height.

Oh, are you going to help me with the Westpac House issue? adopts a hopeful look

Where do you live? (I know it’s not likely we live close to each other but…)

I didn’t know where else to put this question, and I didn’t want to start a new thread.

Anyway, I’ve developed a bit of an idea-let for my WIP. If you have not heard (or forgot), it’s very basically about a power struggle between magic-users and regular humans. I came up with the idea of using a specific symbol that the humans believe, according to folklore (whether this is actually true I haven’t decided) repels witches. In any case, the humans will use whatever methods they can for protection, and so use this symbol in many places like architecture, jewelry, and so on. I liked the idea of a circle- it’s easy to draw, an easy design to use for protective amulets or whatever else. It also has an interesting connotation with infinity I plan on digging a little deeper into.

For this reason, I wanted to have the gates and/or doors for people’s residences to be circular in shape, because according to the lore, it keeps the witches from entering. Would this sound derivative of the hobbits in LotR who have circular entryways? Because the circular doors in my idea are there for a practical reason, whether their sources are correct or not.

No, it doesn’t sound that way at all. It would sound like a The Lord of the Rings rip-off if you didn’t have a reason for it.

Yep, I think you’re fine. It’s a good reason that makes sense, like Dan said. So the witches are square? :) Lame joke oohaha

So, in order for me to make progress, I’ve made a progress list for my poor, tired NaNo.
    1) Get my MC a personality. (This is a rather pressing one, actually.)
    2) Start dropping hints in my revision that aformentioned MC’s dad is actually a wizard and doesn’t manage a meat-packing factory like everyone thought.
    3) Think up a Big Bad. (This is awful. Seriously. I’m halfway through and I don’t have a villain.)
    4) Find a way for the romance between MC and love interest to not come off as completely pedophiliac. (The love interest is hundreds of years old.) 4) take love interest out.
    5) Actually finish the thing.

Feeling good. My mantra is this: If Gloria Tesch can do it, so can I

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2010

3) Think up a Big Bad. (This is awful. Seriously. I’m halfway through and I don’t have a villain.)

You could have one of your existing characters take on an antagonistic role, if there’s a possibility that they would without ignoring their character. If it’s someone who wasn’t previously presented as a villain, you can show their development into the role, and win them extra reader sympathy as well.

So I’ve had an idea floating around in my head. I’ve been wanting to write a story about Jesus as a boy. He’s excluded and antagonized by his peers for being perfect. His siblings hate him. In a dream, he sees his future. He decides that he’s tired of being perfect, and he doesn’t want to die. He just wants to be like everyone else. He trieds to tell God that he’s had it and wants to quit, but all he can say is “thy will be done.”, because, being devine, it is a physical impossibility for him to deny God.

Thing is, I’m not sure how to go about it. My thoughts were to go the Animal Farm route, and make all the characters sheep. The Jesus stand in would be a perfectly white sheep, the only perfect one among the lot. And they’d hate him for it. The only friend he has is in the shepard. Eventually, when the time comes for sheep to be slaughtered, they choose to send him. The shepard leads him to the slaughterhouse, but before he lets him in, he kisses him on the head, because he was his favorite sheep of all. The Sheep goes in to die. It’s raining outside, a thunderstorm, and as soon as his throat is cut, a bolt of lightining hits the gate of the fence, knocking it over and the sheep go free….

Thing is, I don’t know how to work the resserection into it, if at all, and I’m not sure I’m going to handle naming (I’m not even sure if it’s a good idea. Does it suck?)

I love your sheep metaphor. Simple, beautiful, and clear. Write it, please? Really, I love, love, love this metaphor.

Thanks, WW. The funny thing is, I think of myself more of an agnostic than a Christian (much to my parent’s dismay). I do want to write this, though. I just need to work out a few more details and come up with names. I’m thinking they should be symbollic, but I don’t want it to be cheesy.

•  
      CommentAuthorKyllorac

I also love the sheep metaphor.

Don’t name the sheep. Just call one the white sheep. The rest can be a dull cream color, or ivory. That way there’s the idea that they once were white, but got dirtied. But one sheep is pure white, no dirt, no bramble in his coat.

• CommentAuthorNo One

Or the others are black sheeps. Black sheeps, white sheep, massive constrast.

See, but black sheep implies we’re completely bad. Also, it’s too obvious a reversal of the idiom ‘black sheep’ meaning the odd one out.

• CommentAuthorNo One

Well, that’s true. But you can always contradict the black sheep idiom and general implication. You know, make it unusual or something?

Nah, still sounds too obvious. And anyway, biologically most sheep are white-ish.

Eh, dirty sheep work better, especially as symbolism.

•  
      CommentAuthorKyllorac
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2010 edited

Another one for the dirty sheep. Black sheep are too anvilicious.

• CommentAuthorNo One

I give up.

EDIT: I’m at a serious writer’s block. So I’m thinking maybe I should put the work-in-progress story down and start writing a new story. But I’m not entirely sure whether this is a good thing to do. Currently I’m debating with myself on whether I should do it or just wait for my writer’s block to ease up a bit…

Because if they’re black sheep, they’re born like that and stay like that. Dirty sheep, the dirt represents sin, and it can be removed eventually so they are pure.

•  
      CommentAuthorKyllorac

@No One. – I don’t suggest starting another book. A book is, by definition, quite lengthy and requires much commitment. If you think working on something else will help with your block, I suggest a short story instead; they’re much more manageable than books.

• CommentAuthorNo One

Yeah, that’s true. Unless it’s set in some very distant future and you can make a black sheep white. Or you could make a sheep black due to…. paint dye? laughs Heheh, it was just a suggestion. Doesn’t mean I’m totally backing the black sheep idea.

@Kyllorac: Did I say book? Oh, whoops. I meant story/poem or something like that. Thanks, anyway.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

@No One. – I don’t suggest starting another book. A book is, by definition, quite lengthy and requires much commitment. If you think working on something else will help with your block, I suggest a short story instead; they’re much more manageable than books.

Exactly.^^

A book is lengthy, it takes commitment and time, if you put it down you’ll probably never finish it. I also suggest a short story, simpler and easier. Aaaaaaand I’m just repeating why Kyllorac said… >.>

@ No;One: Dammit, we can’t collaborate and steal all Westpac’s money.

Speaking as a Christian, I reckon the sheep thing is a good metaphor. But the thing is, Jesus wouldn’t have been tired of being perfect, because he was perfect, and we all want to attain perfection. I think his natural state was perfection. Being of heaven, he would not have wanted to have anything to do with sin (which would be a natural part of ‘being like everyone else’). He did do that whole prayer thing in the garden of Gethsemene, saying that he didn’t want to die. Geez, I’m no C.S. Lewis, but I hope you get what I mean here. I’ve probably missed out something important that is going to turn this statement into gibberish.

all he can say is “thy will be done.”, because, being devine, it is a physical impossibility for him to deny God.

I think it’s this statement I have trouble with. HInging a plot point on the Trinity will always trip you up, because we can’t fully understand it, being as we are * puny humans *. Lol. But anyway, I don’t see how being divine would make it a physical impossibility to deny himself…

I do think your idea would be very interesting to read, though. Can’t wait to see it if you do.

Speaking of religious ideas for stories, I had one the other day, about God’s attempt to wipe out humanity (a la the flood in Noah’s ark) and is having trouble deciding which way to go. It wouldn’t be serious, of course, but it might be fun to write.

Because if they’re black sheep, they’re born like that and stay like that. Dirty sheep, the dirt represents sin, and it can be removed eventually so they are pure.

My thoughts exactally. And black sheep might be taken the wrong way.

@ Stephie

I see where you’re coming from, and I realize that in reality Jesus didn’t want to sin. (after all, I’ve grown up with this religion). It was just a plot idea.

Don’t name the sheep. Just call one the white sheep. The rest can be a dull cream color, or ivory. That way there’s the idea that they once were white, but got dirtied. But one sheep is pure white, no dirt, no bramble in his coat.

That’s what I was thinking as well. I just thought there may be pronoun confusion. I was thinking about the white sheep being called the Lamb, but then that may be a bit too obvious. I’ve written little bits of it…

Speaking of religious ideas for stories, I had one the other day, about God’s attempt to wipe out humanity (a la the flood in Noah’s ark) and is having trouble deciding which way to go. It wouldn’t be serious, of course, but it might be fun to write.

doooo itttt!

I put it in my ‘idea file’ which is really just a folder in my computer.

I had another prospective story idea in chem today, which came about as a result of a comment my friend made. Basically, it’s just that what if Sleeping Beauty didn’t want to wake up? (Another interesting thing about SB that no one seems to address is the fact that she’s been asleep for 100 years, and yet she has no troubles at all adjusting, as far as I’ve seen.)

@ IK: Alrighty then. I think you should do it, definitely!

@SWQ: I think you should do it! All of the ideas you mentioned. That’s cool.

I have written 22000 words this year.

I feel happy. Usually, I don’t get any ideas at all.

W00t! I just made a timeline for my Russian Epic, so I can tell who had an affair with who and had what kids when. It was confusing and took me over an hour, but it’s worth it because now I can gauge what happened when. Also, I need to make a family tree or something, because I’m having a hard time remembering these names.

See, I can’t keep track of that many characters, let alone flesh them out properly. I’m having enough work with what I have.

Well, I’ve got 12 characters on the timeline… Only some of them are really important. And some of them die soon enough that they aren’t a problem. But I’ve also got random extras who’s names I have to remember (EI, a character stays at the same in, the innkeeper needs to have the same name)

• CommentAuthorAri
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2010

I finally got to write THE END. It was the best day ever.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2010 edited

After you write THE END you look back on your work and give yourself a pat on the head.

• CommentAuthorAri
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2010

Thanks. I will. But unfortunately finishing the first draft means one thing…...EDITING. D: