Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

I have enjoyed all the books he has whritten that I have read, and I’m getting more from the library now.
    The Thrawn trilogy are his best, and the Hand of Thrawn books(2) are just as good.

Replies are demanded.
    Wiki article about him, with a list of his books.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2009

I’m reading through the Thrawn trilogy, and its fairly good. I’m thinking I will write a review on it.

His original trilogy are pretty good and should have been made into movies instead of those stupid prequels. He’ll also earn a permanent pardon from me for introducing us to Mara Jade.

The only complaint I ever had was his descriptions of the “set” and some action sequences. By the time he was done I had no idea what the place we were at was supposed to look like and some of the sequences left me scratching my head.

•  
      CommentAuthorArtimaeus
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2009 edited

Icarus Hunt is also very good.

Mara Jade – best female Jedi EVER! Except for Leia. Actually, I know more about her than I do about Leia. I have a friend who is Star Wars crazed, and so I read as much about her as I could and then would draw the conversation to her so I understood what he was talking about.

I have read the first five of the Dragonback books.
    Read them.

I HAVE FINISHED THE DRAGONBACK BOOKS!!!!!!!!
    And I am hyper… at one in the morning.
    I have instructions for you.
    You will get these books.
    You will get all of them.
    You will then read them all,without stopping.
    You will be floored at the ending.

I will give a plot teaser

This is another example of Zahn’s ability to create a brilliant story, with a hell of a plot twist to leave you guessing who is on who’s side.