Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

I thought it was funny that a mormon housewife has created satanist material.

Hey, we’ve all be suspicious about where Twilight’s inspiration comes from. XD

WIN

@Nate - "WIN" does not even cover it. That's like saying a Quentin Tarantino movie will have "a little blood and mild violence". This pic is epic, so epic that all those who chance to gaze upon its epicness, are immediately seized with an urge to imitate Blade's sword-swishing, cloak-billowing NinjaBikerSamuraiDhampir moves, chanting "It's him! It's the Daywalker!" over and over again...

On a rather unrelated note; I've been toying with the idea of rewriting the "climax" (using the term loosely here) of Twilight, from James' perpective. In other words, James' final thoughts before Alice snaps his neck. According to those poor souls who read the books, bella is out the entire time and thus we don't see anything - so I'll be basing it a little more on the events in the movie. Does anyone know if James and Victoria have any sort of backstory at all?
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2010

According to Wikipedia, many years before he was going to attack Alice (when she was still a human), but she escaped. I don’t remember this from the books at all, so I have no idea which book this is in or any other details of it. That’s about all I can find on Wikipedia; I’m not nearly brave enough to actually go looking for a Twilight-specific wiki.

I already knew that, but thanks anyway, swenson. :-) And I know how you feel - being in a public place, not wanting everyone to see you entering a site with an uber-sparkly background...... shudder.
    So I guess this is where Artistic License comes in, meets his old friend from kindergarten, Rule of Cool, who has since married this weird girl called Character Development - and then they have a party.
    You guys think this can be done?

Oh here you go you big babies!

Just wait till the next T&P gets posted (currently languishing in the queue). Then you’ll see what horror is…

EPIC PICTURE IS EPIC. :D

Phew... deep breath.... I did it! I plunged headfirst into the abyss known as twilightsagawiki!
    Aaaaand I still think Artictic License will have to be the main ingredient of my concoction, seeing as how SM doesn't really give her villains any more motivation than "Ooh, Bella is Special! Let's kill her, cause that's, like, so Evil!"

He accidentaly tracked a werewolf once. He wanted to eat Alice in the asylum, but some other meyerpire turned her. Then he killed the other meyerpire out of Sadistic Villainous Spite. Then he and Victoria and Laurent formed The Three Amigo's.
    Then he got his ass handed to him by the Cullen crew, since he is Evil and they are Good.
    And that's it.

I'm going to elaborate on his backstory a bit - he is, after all, my favourite character in the very anti-favourite "saga".
    BTW I'm looking forward to that T&P, Nate. Your arguments are awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010

Um, how do you “accidentally” track a werewolf? Was the werewolf wearing Bella or Alice-scented perfume that day or something?

Agree or disagree, it’s a thought provoking article.

Shut up, Nate and read John Wright’s take on the whole thing instead.

•  
      CommentAuthorApep
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2010

Wait, did you just diss yourself?

@swenson - I have no idea, I'm not SM.
    All the wiki article says is that he tracked a werewolf in Siberia, but didn't know what it was (wouldn't that make for an awesome story?). So he probably thought it was human. And it got away, so he never realised his mistake. Lol, the perfume thing... back when Alice was human, her scent was as irresistable and intoxicating to James as Bella's is to Edward. In other words, as hilarious as your theory is, it kinda makes sense.

I met a guy who has read all the books and watched all the movies. And he actually though the movie version of Twilight was good. He claims he hates the series saga. I told him he is no longer male.

I know a guy who says Twilight is one of his favorite movies. He’s not exactly macho, but still…

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2010

We’ll all find out soon

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide provides readers with exclusive new material and everything they need to further explore the unforgettable world Stephenie Meyer created in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. The Guide also includes character profiles, outtakes, a conversation with Meyer, genealogical charts, maps, extensive cross-references, and much more. Originally announced as “The Official Guide,” The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide includes illustrations from several artists, including Young Kim, the illustrator behind the #1 New York Times bestselling Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1.

“I’m always amazed at how many in-depth questions my readers have about my characters and the world within the Twilight Saga,” said Stephenie Meyer. “With The Official Illustrated Guide, I hoped we could incorporate as many details as possible, including character histories, like Alice’s back story. I’m thrilled with the different artistic interpretations done by Young Kim and the other talented illustrators, including Bella’s wedding dress. I hope the fans feel it was worth the wait!”

LMAO. SM, you moneywhore.

Like every other marketing you’ve stolen from Harry Potter, it does not work with your trite, shallow paperbacks.

Like every other marketing you’ve stolen from Harry Potter, it does not work with your trite, shallow paperbacks.

Uh. Yes it does.

On the topic of Nate’s ‘thought-provoking article’:

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2010

I particularly liked the crack about the “COEXIST” bumper stickers. It brings up a good point about most vampire stories, too: if you’re going to be fair to all religions and not just say one or another is right, you can’t then go around using religious imagery. Either choose one in particular or don’t write about it, because if you try to please everyone, you’re just going to end up annoying everyone.

...and now I want to write a story where the heroes are trying to ward off vampires by trying various different religious symbols, and the one that ultimately works is a lightsaber, proving once and for all that the Jedi religion is the One True Religion.

^^I got exactly the same idea. Want to bet somebody actually does it?

@Steph

Someone like these guys?

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2010

I thought I saw a vampire thing once where any religious symbol works, so long as you have faith in it? Crucifix will work for a devout Catholic, Star of David will work for a Jew etc.

Noooooooooo

Has anyone seen The Mummy? All this discussion of religious symbols made me think about that part where the designated weasel, Beni, is cornered by the mummy with no way of escape, so he brings out a necklace with all sorts of religious symbols on it and tries a related chant with each one before stumbling on the one that convinces the Mummy to spare him (to become his servant). XD

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2010

Has anyone seen The Mummy?

I WANT TO HAVE BRENDAN FRASER’S BABIES.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Damn you cracked for putting this image in my mind!

The image of an angel is so recognizable that you can immediately spot one if somebody makes its shape in some snow. They’re sparkly people with two white wings and occasionally swords, who sit on clouds ripping out awesome harp solos while protecting humans from harm. So basically, the protagonists of the next Stephenie Meyer novel.

Read more

Ahahahahaha nice Nate!

I’ve started on my James-story; writing the opening scene, doing a layout and accepting the fact that it will consist mostly of flashbacks – both recent (hunting & tracking Bella) and long ago (being human, becoming a vampire, being cool, hunting Alice, meeting Victoria, meeting Laurent, being cool).

Only thing I’m struggling with is the title. out of all the cheesy and/or sad soppy potential titles I’ve discarded, I kept one: “Bad Apple”. But I’m not so sure about it. “Bloodhound” and “Bloodpack” sound cool and all, but they’re a little too obvious. Then yesterday I was hit by a beam of inspiration: “Then We Will Hunt In The Shade”

What do you guys think of this madness blasphemy set of potential titles?

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2010

Haha, I love Cracked’s articles on the Bible. It’s surprising how… reverent they are, while still being funny. (or, at the very least, I wouldn’t consider them outright blasphemous)

True dat Swenson.

Klutor, I actually like “bad apple”. It just sticks in my head as so… perfect.

so… perfect.

Thanks. As We All Know – 1) the real forbidden fruit probably wasn’t an apple, 2) Edward doesn’t really count as “forbidden”, so SM’s whole metaphor falls flat on its face, 3) In spite of this, there is a damn apple on Twilight’s cover and finally 4) the film makers were sneaky enough to sneakily sneak a quick moment into the movie where Edward ends up holding an apple with both hands.

And it’s not just any apple – it’s a red apple.
    Since I’m drawing on both the book and the movie, I thought this title would be rather fitting and SYMBOLIC. But like I said, I’m undecided.

Since I’m drawing on both the book and the movie, I thought this title would be rather fitting and SYMBOLIC. But like I said, I’m undecided.

Yes! That’s what makes it so perfect!

The only other option is to go with the day/night theme (like I suggested to Asahel on naming his fic “eternal night”). Now there’s there references like “bad moon rising” to simplified fare like “red morning” to the corny like “death day”.

Thanks again, Nate.

Eternal Night was brilliant. Its title was just as brilliant – not only did it describe exactly what was going on in the actual fic, it also fit into what you call the “day/night theme”. Especially when you place it next to Breaking Dawn (which is the exact opposite, ending in Happily Ever After and all) and Midnight Sun (which is the beginning, as seen through the eyes of a dumbass immortal who should’ve known better).

“bad moon rising” could also possibly work, as it’s the title of a song and one of the recurring motifs/themes/images in my fic is music. I’ve been thinking, The Three Amigo’s have been around for quite a while. Surely they’ve all developed extremely broad tastes in music, having to put up with all the rapid changes the music scene underwent during the 20th century. To be honest, I’ve been bingeing on a variety of music while thinking up stuff for this fic. I also can’t help thinking of “And now we meet in an abandoned studio/We hear the playback and it seems so long ago…” although that song would n-e-v-e-r work for James. It’s too campy for a psycho badass like him.

“death day” – I think that’s a Mexican holiday. And you’re right, it’s corny. So, no.

Sometimes, I just love finding twilight sprinkled about like an easter egg.

Lol, that was win. Also, Peter Pan, Captain Jack Sparrow, Axel…. and Edward “I hate myself” Cullen? One of these is not like the others…

I’ve never mastered the art of making relationships work out links, so I can’t give you one; but have you ever seen that as-of-yet-unfinished webcomic of My Immortal?
    When they did this part: “I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC.” (start of Chapter 3) guess what the “depressing book” was that they drew in Ebony/Enoby’s hand?
    That’s right – Twilight.
    Ebony/Enoby/Enobby/Eboby/Evony/Egogy/TaEbory reads Twilight while listening to “Good Chralotte” and waiting for her wrist to stop bleeding.

I’ve never mastered the art of making relationships work out links,

Yeah… neither have I…

Oh, you mean the links. Just put whatever you want linked inside a pair of “” then a colon ( : ) next to the last “ and then the link right after the colon. Make sure TO HAVE NO SPACES between those last 3 parts.

Also, Peter Pan, Captain Jack Sparrow, Axel…. and Edward “I hate myself” Cullen? One of these is not like the others…

I dunno… aren’t they all gay? XD

Oh wait! 3 of them are kind of awesome!

You know, Nate, you really are the internet-version of John’s Journal, also known as Son Just Flip To The Right Page And You Will Obtain The Knowledge You Need To Kill The Supernatural Threat Of The Week While Flirting With Waitresses And Constantly Snarking About Everything.
    And I mean that as a compliment.

Yeah… neither have I… Oh, you mean the links.

Roflmao.

Oh wait! 3 of them are kind of awesome!

Truth. I will always remember this as the day I once again recalled the undiluted awesomeness of Captain Jack Sparrow.

You know, Nate, you really are the internet-version of John’s Journal, also known as Son Just Flip To The Right Page And You Will Obtain The Knowledge You Need To Kill The Supernatural Threat Of The Week While Flirting With Waitresses And Constantly Snarking About Everything.
    And I mean that as a compliment.

Considering my blog (have you seen it?), I would take that as nothing but a compliment. XD

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:
    This Friday evening (tomorrow), at 9pm eastern time.

Supernatural will have their hour long take that at Twilight.
    The episode title is (I am not making this), “Live Free or Twi-hard”.

I feel like we should have some kind of… II party or something. If you’re interested, let me know soon plz.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2010 edited

I don’t watch Supernatural, though…

EDIT: WHY DID YOU LINK TO TVTROPES, BAD NATE BAD!

I don’t watch Supernatural either, but I might have to watch an episode with the word “Twi-hard” in the title.

I’ll post the details for an “online” party tomorrow when it gets closer to time.

@Nate – yes, I found it a while ago when I was curious about Nagasaki Moon.

A take that at Toilet Twilight, says you? I think I feel a change in the wind, says I. Have you ever watched Vampire Diaries? they had a neat little take that at Twilight in one of their earlier episodes, it was hilarious.
    And then of course, Dean has already spouted the awesome line “Eat it, Twilight!” when killing a vampire somewhere in season 5.
    And there was much rejoicing.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2010

Oh wait! I’m not going to be home. Never mind, can’t come.

30 min till last call…

kk, party will be here

Show up, put in your II username and pick a color (preferably a unique one so I can keep everyone distinct)

Then just join in and discuss the show as it airs.

Dang, did we just crash pirate pad?

Alright so….....

Meyer apparently sent out her minions to visit terrible wrath upon us as pirate pad crashed tonight and even the channel blipped briefly.

So I’ll give an “open wall” day. If you want to catch the episode, pull it up, enjoy, then post your thoughts on the link. Anything in the “big box” will be “on the record” and I’ll include in my weekly review.

I hung out with IRL people today, but the replay is DVRing at 11, so I’ll watch it later or tomorrow.

I just got back at 2am today! So by all means, everyone keep posting stuff to the pad, I’ll probably have everything up by monday now.

Not only will this year’s Simpson “treehouse of horror” special spoof twilight, but it will have daniel radcliff and hugh laurie guest star.

Next sunday people!

I’m too neurotic to start watching a series in the middle, so I’ll have to catch up to the first five seasons before I watch the Twi-hard SPN episode. And it will be glorious.

Also, I came out of hiding to report Kristen Stewart on Twilight:

Well, [Bella] loses what basically gives her the drive to do anything in her whole life. She loses the man she’s in love with, but she also loses her entire life plan, and she’s so young to have to be forced into a decision like that. It’s just a glorified, elaborate version of the worst breakup you’ve ever been through. All of a sudden you question everything. All of a sudden you know nothing and you’re dropped in the middle of a freezing cold ocean. Oddly, we have a character that’s warm enough and bright enough to bring her out of that, and it’s truly gut-ripping. Because as perfect as Jacob is for her, she holds on to an ideal, the ultimate fiery love that she has for Edward even though it’s not comfortable, it’s not practical and it’s not a good idea.

THANKYOU, IMDB!!!

I’m too neurotic to start watching a series in the middle, so I’ll have to catch up to the first five seasons before I watch the Twi-hard SPN episode. And it will be glorious.

Actually in some cases, you can divide the show easily into “arc 1” and “epilogue” (so far, we’ll see if it goes into arc 2).

You can look at season 6 as a whole new premiere actually and just get caught up with it. Though there are some in-jokes you’ll probably miss, you could watch this one and then go watch the first 5 without much disruption.

@Kristen Stewart: heh. The actors understand the characters better than the author.

“loses her entire life plan?” Say what? Is it just me, or did Bella never really have anything remotely resembling a lifeplan?

she holds on to an ideal, the ultimate fiery love that she has for Edward even though it’s not comfortable, it’s not practical and it’s not a good idea.

That’s the problem with many real life relationships as well. Your partner shouldn’t be an ideal, they sould be a fully developed person; with strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes. And you should respect them as such. Also, describing the so-called twu wuv those two morons have as “not a good idea” is the understatement of the century.

By ranting about this, I’m probably competing with Ackbar and Legolas for the Most Obvious of all Captain Obviouses-title, but still. Hopefully I’ll succeed in doing some proper in-depth analysis of B&E’s sick, abusive, codependent, unhealthy, obsessive and just plain wrong relationship in Bad Apple, as seen through the eyes of James.

BTW – Steph, where are you hiding?

@Kristen Stewart: heh. The actors understand the characters better than the author.

Truth.

BTW – Steph, where are you hiding?

In the basement. But don’t tell anybody.

Also, describing the so-called twu wuv those two morons have as “not a good idea” is the understatement of the century.

She’s the actor. She can’t afford to diss it TOO loudly.

In the basement.

Give me a few minutes, then I’ll be down there with some coffee.;-)

You know, when I was little, my mom used to always say that she had extra eyes in the back of her skull – she didn’t miss a thing. I seem to have inherited the mutation.

She’s the actor. She can’t afford to diss it TOO loudly.

That makes sense. But RPattz has a far sharper tongue – I’m pretty sure he called SMeyer “completely mad and in love with her own creation” at one point. I suppose it’s because the makeup department has given him far more grief and discomfort than they gave Kristen, who plays a not-so-pale normal human. And then, of course, those Twihards. They pretty much leave the girl in the middle alone while squeeing at the Team Guy of their choice.

Yeah, but (to borrow a term from Kevin from Made of Fail), RPattz has no filter between his brain and his mouth. He honestly doesn’t care, because he’s wanted enough (and hot enough, let’s be honest ;D) for people to want him for the movies. And he just doesn’t care that hard about it at the end of the day, I think.

Kristen has to be a bit more careful, though she’s still definitely got drawing power. Although seeing her do it subtly is just as satisfying. I get the feeling that if some day she gets a chance to say what she really thinks without fear of repercussions, she will let loose. And it will be glorious.

and hot enough, let’s be honest ;D

Uh, agree to disagree. For me, the most attractive cast members are Alice and Jessica. Rosalie (Nikki Reed) looks simply amazing without her vampire makeup, and Kristen herself has the most beautiful blue eyes (in real life, of course).

I get the feeling that if some day she gets a chance to say what she really thinks without fear of repercussions, she will let loose. And it will be glorious.

Truth. The Twihards who cut their necks, telling RPattz that “we did this for you!”, will be first on her verbal hitlist, methinks.

Uh, agree to disagree. For me, the most attractive cast members are Alice and Jessica. Rosalie (Nikki Reed) looks simply amazing without her vampire makeup, and Kristen herself has the most beautiful blue eyes (in real life, of course).

Yes, we can agree on that… but my point is, you’re a guy. And in case you haven’t noticed, the majority of Twihards are girls. Therefore Taylor Lautner and RPattz are coining money becuz they r teh hotnesss in terms of heterosexual chick attraction choices.

Truth. The Twihards who cut their necks, telling RPattz that “we did this for you!”, will be first on her verbal hitlist, methinks.

Second will be all the girls who actually think Bella’s a good and smart character.

The cullen makeup does NO favors for Nikki. Kristen can be a very beautiful woman, which is why sometimes her public pictures are depressing. It’s like, “girl, you are so much prettier, stop ‘slobbing’ it”.

But yes, Ashley Greene and Anna Kendrick are definitely the hottest babes there. (well… I do have a thing for redheads but don’t feel like you get to see Victoria enough to count – no I don’t have a fan fic where she’s the one pulled out of the water by Jacob… [shifty eyes])

^^Nate, I love you sometimes. And I agree, poor Nikki should never have been Cullenised. But she’s very talented; I can forgive Catherine Hardwicke for wanting to work with her again.

(Also, out of curiousity, which Victoria did you prefer?)

“girl, you are so much prettier, stop ‘slobbing’ it”.

I kind of like how she slobs it. It’s refreshing. Makes her seem more natural.

The cullen makeup does NO favors for Nikki.

Forsooth, that be my point. The girl is blessed with a natural dark beauty, and then they turned her into a very fake-looking blonde doll. No offense to real blondes.

well… I do have a thing for redheads but don’t feel like you get to see Victoria enough to count

I’m working on Bad Apple in the precious moments when I’m not studying. In other words, I get to see Vicky through James’ eyes. Imagine that, if you will.

And in case you haven’t noticed, the majority of Twihards are girls.

I know. I just can’t seem to think from their perspective – as insane as I am, I keep my insanity inaudible. That is, I don’t squee.

Second will be all the girls who actually think Bella’s a good and smart character.

You’re right. And that will be hilarious.

Also, out of curiousity, which Victoria did you prefer?

I can’t seem to choose. Nate, help me out here, will ya?

Awww asking me to choose isn’t fair. With redheads my answer is always “all of the above” (preferably above me XD)

Though I have to say, Bryce Dallas Howard is so gorgeous it defies words.

• CommentAuthorDeborah
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2010

Has anyone heard about the Twilight underwear and the shower curtain with a three-foot-high picture of Edward's face?

There’s worse than that, Debbie.

You DON’T wanna know.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

EDWARD UNDERWEAR.

It had to be said. I am SO not joking, either. And Edward bedsheet sets.

And yes, there’s worse than even that, but I’m not going to say it.

We need to have an imp lottery to see who gets to reveal the horror to Deborah (assuming she’s not foolish enough to go through this thread’s history…)

Can I reveal it? Can I can I please? It’s so gloriously horrifying!

Inspector… I said a lottery and I meant it!

Dammit, Janet! I wanted to do it! grumbles

What kind of lottery? You drawing names?

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Have mercy, fellow imps! No one Nobody needs to be revealed to such horror!

With redheads my answer is always “all of the above” (preferably above me XD)

Lol. For me, the most gorgeous redhead ever is Christina Hendricks.

And yes, there’s worse than even that, but I’m not going to say it.

Truth. I can think of one specific item that stands out (haha) above the rest.

For me, the most gorgeous redhead ever is Christina Hendricks.

Sorry, for me I would have to go with Simone Simons from Epica. Seriously, look her up.

Oh, there are specific items…

Sorry, for me I would have to go with Simone Simons from Epica. Seriously, look her up.

NO, CHRISTINA HENDRICKS

Fine, more Simone for me.

XP

@SWQ
    I wanted to see who that was, but I looked up Simone Simon and got this actress who was in an old horror movie called The Cat People.

No, this Simone:

An improvement, I hope.

This is the Simone I found:

And I might have to check out Epica because you have good taste in music from what I’ve listened to that you’ve talked about.

•  
      CommentAuthorBrink
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010

No, I’m the most attractive redhead ever!

My hair’s actually a bright orange color.

My hair’s actually a bright orange color.

Cool! ...Sorry, my hair is boring and brown. It would be cool if it were more unique.

I actually have a huge thing for redheads, too. In male form. And I’ve met exactly two in my life .
    I’m just not lucky :(

•  
      CommentAuthorPearl
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010

You’ve only met two male redheads in your life?
    Do I understand you correctly?

Yep. Maybe there’ve been more, but I don’t remember them.

I haven’t met many either, Steph. And all the ones I have met have this perpetual tired/stoned with mouth hanging open look on their faces for some reason. I’ve met a lot of girl redheads though. I don’t know why it seems to be skewed like that.

Yeah, I know many girl redheads.

And neither of the guy redheads I know look very stoner-y.

How did this thread get derailed from Twilight to redheads? Not like I care. This is a vast improvement.

This is a vast improvement.

If Bella and/or Edward had red hair, things would be so different…

How did this thread get derailed from Twilight to redheads?

Because Nate likes them. And I do, too. And I’m writing Bad Apple.

If Bella and/or Edward had red hair, things would be so different…

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away before Dracula was written, even before Varney and Carmilla were written, people used to believe that all European vampires have red hair. And pale skins, and full, red lips. True story.

I’m sure Edward was meant to have reddish-brown hair. Then it got called ‘bronze’ for the rest of the book.

Whatever. I like RPattz even if he’s not really a red-head. :D

Yeah, cause sues and stu’s are obligated by nature to have unique haircolours – so a metallic sheen works just fine with his marblewhite skin.

As for real life-RPattz, he has brown hair. Recently shaved short at the back, with long fringes at the front.
    Or something. Looks kinda cool, actually.

:) I like it :)

I have a couple of questions regarding Bad Apple (yet again):

1) Nate, this one is for you. It already contains quite a lot of (hopefully) funny shoutouts. Is it cool if I put in a shoutout to Nagasaki Moon?

2) Artimaeus and a few other people speculated in the comments of his TA&A thing about Rosalie’s power being super-durability. That is, she’s made of Harder Steel than other Made-of-Steel meyerpires. Could this work?

3) Does Laurent have a special power other than the one I theorised? Because I figured he could sense misery & despair – that’s how he tracked Bella in New Moon, when she was on the verge of Juliet-ing herself.

Lol. For me, the most gorgeous redhead ever is Christina Hendricks.

Well Christina dyes her hair (not that I’m complaining at all). So I guess I should say… .natural red head.

Hmm… don’t mind her at all either.

1) Nate, this one is for you. It already contains quite a lot of (hopefully) funny shoutouts. Is it cool if I put in a shoutout to Nagasaki Moon?

No! Because if there’s one thing I’m opposed to – it’s shameless promotion.

ROTFLMAO. Nah it’s cool, you got a link, right? XD

Nah it’s cool, you got a link, right?

As a matter of fact, I think I do. Thanks!

And yes, Christina Hendricks has dyed her hair since she was ten. She’s actually a blonde, but I can’t picture that. The red hair works very well with her blue eyes, pale skin, curvaceous figure…... you get the idea.

•  
      CommentAuthorApep
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2010 edited

So I was wandering around Wal-Mart today, mostly killing time waiting for the bus to come back around, and I found a few interesting books. Now, here’s the thing – I’m not quite sure how to feel about the fact that these books got published, and given that I don’t have as much free time as I’d like, I probably won’t end up reading them.

Anyway, here’s my dilemma – on the one hand, these books seem to be a sort of ‘take that‘ aimed at Twilight (which I’m not against), but on the other hand, how long will vampires be ‘the thing’ for pop culture? Can we not move on now?

Thought? Opinions? Anyone?

Eh, why not. But I don’t have to read them.

I probably wouldn’t read them, but I’d prefer those on the shelves rather than the numerous Twi-ripoffs that I see every time I go to Wal-Mart, not to mention the series saga that started it all.

The second one sounds more serious than the other two that you mentioned.

On an unrelated note, I finally watched that Supernatural episode, and it was awesome. They named them Kristen and Robert. Ha! It kind of made me want to watch Supernatural in general actually. Also:

“Take those out. Take them out! What are you twelve? Are you wearing glitter?”

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2010

Late… But I have to say, Anna Kendrick’s talent is wasted on Twilight.

Anna Kendrick is the shiz. Hopefully she gets more exposure from this… Has anyone heard if she’s doing anything else?