Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2009 edited

Prepare to barf. [WARNING: MATURE CONTENT]

Yes. Please, get me the brain bleach.

I’m always right.

And I hate that.

This is all your fault, Nate.

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow

Oh. Dear. God. WHY???????????

And the description…..read at your own risk.

Bad pun, bad pun

I’m surprised at you WW. Don’t you know that the adult industry is nothing BUT bad puns.

Forget morals, I’m wanting to fight them just to save the English language.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2009

I…I…

I am beyond words.

headdesk

THE HELL, PEOPLE? A SPARKLY VAMPIRE DILDO?

•  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT

OK, that does it. We must go on a witch vampire hunt. I mean, the references to the books alone… and it’s sparkly?????????

I hate you, Nate.

•  
      CommentAuthorArtimaeus

Why… why…. why would you… want.... that?

regains composure

As squicky as… that… is, I think we can all agree this isn’t the most disturbing demonstration of rule 34 to be found on the internet.

The link’s broken.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Isn’t that a good thing?

As squicky as… that… is, I think we can all agree this isn’t the most disturbing demonstration of rule 34 to be found on the internet.

Yes, but certainly the one with the most… aid.

No, this is worst. Rule 34 is just drawings, pictures, films, easily produced digital data.
    This is an actual OBJECT created using manufacturing efforts and raw materials.

The former can be done in one lazy afternoon. This took actual effort.

I don’t know what all y’all are so disgusted about. The fact that somebody would make such a thing is nothing if not hilarious. I about fell out of my chair when I read the refrigerator line.

When people sell toys based on a popular series of pre-teen novels, there’s something squicky there. It is funny, though. “Retains cold for that authentic feel”, ew.

Damn, that’s marketable. Pure genius.

And the parents think this is more appropriate than Harry Potter?!

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Well, they do have vibrating broomsticks….

Touché.

Seriously, I can’t see it.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Neither can I. Product removed or something.

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte

Here’s a new link. Again, MATURE CONTENT warning. But I think you guys figured that out by now, lol.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Naw, missing product ID again.

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte

Weird. The link works for me.

If you really want to endure the horridness of the product, it’s listed under Dildos. But you’re probably going to need some heavy brain bleach afterwards.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

The video is actually kinda creepy.

•  
      CommentAuthorArtimaeus

Just search “vampire twilight dildo”. It should come up.

If there is anyone who always wanted to murder me, this would be a perfect timing; and you will actually be doing a mercy.

BRAIN BLEACH NAO

Wow, the video was really crappy. It’s like. Shit. What sort of advert is that?

Now I have to ask two questions.

1. How did you come across this?
    2. Do I now know more about your private life than you would want me to?

Diamonte must be suffering from “kaylee” syndrome.

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte

;-) Oh I bet you’re just dying to know how I found this…

Oh God.

Ew. Why would you even want it to sparkle? Seriously?

•  

Diamonte must be suffering from “kaylee” syndrome.

I love knowing what that means.

Ew. Why would you even want it to sparkle? Seriously?

So you have an “authentic” experience? Though one must wonder, what are these wo(men) doing if it needs the sun to sparkle? Going out to the meadow and using it there?!

starts moaning piteously WHY?! Just… UGH! What the — I just — ARRRRGHHH! holds head in hands

• CommentTimeAug 21st 2009

And a scary new dimension is brought to the fangirls who scream “ohhhhhhhhh EDWARD” at book signings/movie releases….

And a scary new dimension is brought to the fangirls who scream “ohhhhhhhhh EDWARD” at book signings/movie releases….

I could have gone my whole life without thinking about that. Thanks, WW.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

I don’t like this idea.

No problem, Alien! I happily share all mental scarring.

•  
      CommentAuthorArtimaeus
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009 edited

starts moaning piteously

Please, not on this thread…

holds head in hands

Honestly, were you trying to make innuendo?

• CommentAuthorUn-Dante'd

“Updated by popular request… Yes the The Vamp retains hot and cold temperature. Toss it in the fridge for that authentic experience.

JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN! Who doesn’t love those dark and mysterious vamps on the screen and in the books we all thumb through lustfully? That’s what we thought. For those of us who fantasize about being spellbound and tantalized by the forbidden comes The Vamp. We promise this vamp won’t be the only thing coming for you in the night.

The Vamp is a realistic form dildo based appropriately on our Sire’s design but with a deathly pale flesh tone reminiscent of the new moon’s glow. Since it’s a Tantus toy, The Vamp is made from Tantus’ own unique blend of 100% Ultra-Premium Silicone. Don’t be surprised if this toy seduces you, its long sleek shaft and deliciously ridged head calling to you in the twilight. But don’t save this for just nocturnal escapades, try taking our Vamp out in the sunlight and watch him sparkle.

The Vamp is a web only exclusive offering through TantusInc.com for $39.99. We are currently taking pre-orders for this one of a kind toy. We will be shipping them first come first serve starting 9/1/09. Don’t let this eclipse pass into the breaking dawn, place your order today.”

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

WW already posted it. ;)

I know. I was just amazed.
    Fucking amazed.
    I was touched, actually…
    Innuendos ftw.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

I wonder if the manufacturers will turn to the male market next?

A very cold vagina? I can’t see that selling.

What, they already got the gay male market… straight males tend to be the buyers of the least sex toys, from what I’ve heard. It’s heterosexual women, then homosexual men, then homosexual women, then homosexual men.

Probably because it is much, much easier to make a “realistic” fake penis than a “realistic” fake vagina.

What, they already got the gay male market… straight males tend to be the buyers of the least sex toys, from what I’ve heard. It’s heterosexual women, then homosexual men, then homosexual women, then homosexual men.

Probably because it is much, much easier to make a “realistic” fake penis than a “realistic” fake vagina.

I don’t disagree that that’s probably true in terms of demographic trends, but it’s pretty counter-intuitive when you think about it. Theoretically, straight women would have the easiest time wrangling some of the real thing. Maybe there’s something bigger at work there.

Eh…heterosexual men tend to be the worst on their own, so straight women need the toys?

I dunno. I was thinking maybe it was like, social norms being what they are, even though a woman could go out and get some with success rates in the 90% range at the very least, there’s stigma attached to it. If a dude could do it that effectively, he’d be a badass cool guy hero. Therefore, a guy is expected to get his gratification from live women for the belt-notch aspect, and women are more likely to use artificial means to prevent “slut” status.

At least, that’s the most reasonable explanation I could come up with. I base most of those observations of a single semester of Sociology.

I dunno. I was thinking maybe it was like, social norms being what they are, even though a woman could go out and get some with success rates in the 90% range at the very least, there’s stigma attached to it. If a dude could do it that effectively, he’d be a badass cool guy hero. Therefore, a guy is expected to get his gratification from live women for the belt-notch aspect, and women are more likely to use artificial means to prevent “slut” status.

Except the “slut” status has faded and become all but out of date.
    For those who are really interested, Roissy isn’t bad.
    http://roissy.wordpress.com/

(but a bit depressing)

Except the “slut” status has faded and become all but out of date.

Depends on where you live, I suppose. Double standards do still exist.

Lots of girls around here are called sluts.

Of course, I am a nerd and not attractive in the least, so I am immune.

Haha.

If you sleep around and you’re female, you’re a slut. If you sleep around and you’re male, you’re a playa.

It all goes back to good girls and wild oats…

• CommentAuthorLord Snow

Is it wrong that my first reaction to this is: “Huh…. I can’t believe they didn’t make it out of marble.”?

No, it’s OK… I thought that at one point.

But then you couldn’t stick it in the fridge…

Depends on where you live, I suppose. Double standards do still exist.

Well yeah, and as long as people exist, they probably will.

•  
      CommentAuthorArtimaeus
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009 edited

Real vampire penises are liable to seed spine-snapping demon spawn in your belly, while fake vampire penises are not (and studies have shown that latex works better than garlic and holy water on the modern vampire).

But in all seriousness, I imagine there’s also a stigma about sex toys on the male side. Going out and buying self-pleasure tools is like screaming “I can’t get laid!” from the top of a building. If a girl buys these things, it’s because she wants to get her rocks off without all the emotional complications of a relationship. If a guy buys sex toys, it’s because he wants to get his rocks off and isn’t manly enough to do it properly.

Going out and buying self-pleasure tools is like screaming “I can’t get laid!” from the top of a building.

While wearing a chicken costume and using Sonorus, after calling every news station within a fifty mile radius.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

That has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in WEEKS. Way to go, Twitards!

• CommentTimeAug 22nd 2009

Actually, on average bisexual women get more action. Straight women get the least amount. So straight women would probably buy more vibrators than most.

Because I really needed to know that?

You’re on a thread about Twilight toys.

But in all seriousness, I imagine there’s also a stigma about sex toys on the male side. Going out and buying self-pleasure tools is like screaming “I can’t get laid!” from the top of a building. If a girl buys these things, it’s because she wants to get her rocks off without all the emotional complications of a relationship. If a guy buys sex toys, it’s because he wants to get his rocks off and isn’t manly enough to do it properly.

I have nothing to add

Actually there’s very little stigma about girls with sex toys. It’s guys with sex toys that’re weird.

That’s what we’re saying.

You’re on a thread about Twilight toys.

Good point.

•  
      CommentAuthorDelzra
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2009

I noticed that this is a youtube video and I went ahead and read some of the comments and I didn't see one that praised it (though of course nobody's going to do that and not get bashed)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve6OT91e-lM

Because we just aren’t traumatized enough on this board…
    http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/10/oh_stephanie_meyer_what_have_you_wrought.php

WHY DID I CLICK, WHY?! feels stupid
    looses innocence

Ewwwww.

hides

• CommentTimeOct 27th 2009

Ok…. why? Just… why?

•  
      CommentAuthorApep

OH GOD!!! I CAN’T UNSEE IT!!! AAAGGHHH!!! starts clawing own eyes out

Nothing says sexy like pointy sharp teeth near your… ahem

Ouchy. So glad I’m a girl.

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian

That’s what I was thinking. Usually teeth are a bad thing in that situation.

crosses legs and whimpers

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I'm so glad I have a don't-click-links-unless-I-know-where-they're-going policy. I have seen too many things that cannot be unseen to let it continue on any longer.

*skips along merrily*

At first I was like, “Why would a guy use that? Guys don’t like Twilight,” but once I clicked the Warren Ellis blog link…

Although for what it’s worth, despite my general revulsion at the concept and hatred of puns, I’m more amused that the device in question derives its name from the vampire who shills cereal.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009

I’m so glad I have a don’t-click-links-unless-I-know-where-they’re-going policy. I have seen too many things that cannot be unseen to let it continue on any longer.

...cackles

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009

I’m so glad I have a don’t-click-links-unless-I-know-where-they’re-going policy. I have seen too many things that cannot be unseen to let it continue on any longer.

I’m trying one of those, but I’m not disciplined enough to stick to it.

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2009 edited

On a lighter note, I’m just waqiting for Twilight action figures to come out.

Bella would be unreticulated (because giving her the ability to bend her elbows would be giving her MORE movement than the books).

Edward would be anatomically correct. I like to think this will lead to the following conversation:

Child: “Mummy, Edward’s got a weird lump on his leg”
    Mother: “Erm, ahem, that’s a, um, that’s a Vampire Wart, you get them from, ah, kissing strange boys.” that’ll scare her off dating!
    Child: “... Edward’s been kissing strange boys?”
    Mother: facepalm

EDIT: OH GODS, WE’RE TOO LATE!

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC20277 (SFW, I swear).

Ooh, ooh, Edward looks like the doll Edward form Twilight the Musical!

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2009

I’m just waqiting for Twilight action figures to come out.

They already have. 29th November, apparently.

My favourite is the Barbie Bella:

And Ken Edward!

I wish they’d make a “wishbone” Bella.

You know, a bella doll where you have Edward pull on one arm and Jacob on the other and then each one gets to keep their piece…

•  
      CommentAuthorAdamPottle

I gagged.
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2009 edited

Isn’t the whole “toothed vajayjay” thing a common male phobia? As in, undesirable??

Yep.

Moldorm Aug 21st 2009
    I wonder if the manufacturers will turn to the male market next?

Un-Dante’d Aug 21st 2009
    A very cold vagina? I can’t see that selling.

Oh ye of little faith.

Also, in response to Nate:

Not quite a body pillow…

I want the Washington Woods Dreamset now!

Well… you can come to my house, lots of woods around there.

I mean trees!

I mean, uh… i’ll shut up now.

Here you go alien

Oh good lord, the creepiness of that bed set…. headdesk

Oops, that was supposed to be in reference to this:

Sorry, wrong picture. Although it still made sense (kinda). But thank you for offering.

The Edward bed set is just… It’s just… Wtf, he’d be staring at the back of your head and your ceiling! Oh so romantic. rolls eyes

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2009

Grrr, Edward scowl.

It gets even funnier if you’ve seen Zoolander and start picturing Edward instead of Ben Stiller.

(“one look? just one look????”)

And you can buy this “Lavender and Freesia scented” (capitals included) perfume in an apple-shaped container for $48 at Hot Topic. There is a one-bottle-per-customer limit.

at Hot Topic

I used to go to that store sometimes for band tees. facepalm

Then again, they did have The Princess Bride perfume too..

“Lavender and Freesia scented”

Not blood scented? I mean, what’s the point of going around pretending to be a vampire if you don’t smell like blood?
    </end sarcasm>

facepalm

Edward smells like Lavender (and sunshine) and Bella smells like Strawberries and Freesia.

So… did they kill them to get their scents?

Let’s hope so.

Um. Do we really need this thread?

Well, it can’t go in the Twilight thread, because it contains some mature content. We can’t take it to the Perv Patch because it’s an anti-Twilight thread. And we can’t get rid of it entirely because it’s funny and points out the absurdity of the franchise.

^^

Damn this thread really has its way!
    something not worth reading

•  
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2009 edited