Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Okay, so who would you cast as the characters in Nate’s work of fiction Nagasaki Moon?

Christian Bale!

Just Kidding. A buddy and I have a joke that we’d cast Christian Bale in everything. Especially if we can’t decide who should be in it.
    (seriously though, I’d see him as Scott – or Richard, one of the patriarchish roles)

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2009

Cast Christian Bale as Alicia! And Anie! AND the one person who I can’t tell people about yet because she hasn’t been formally introduced to the peasants yet! (the pirate chick)

(Damn, I haven’t started that chapter yet!)

Anie, really, should be me. And I think swenson would make a great Alicia.

Pierce Brosnan = Scott

= Jack

(Daniel Samonas)

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2009

YEAHHHH!!! I get to be Alicia! That would be fun.

Heyyy, do you need any rocks casted, Nate? You can get Kristin Stewart!

Lol. Hayden Pannettiere for Alicia, totally!

Steph and Swenson are just too funny.

And Kristin Stewart can play “Dead body #3” in that one scene. (swenson knows which one, Steph needs to catch up)

Kate Winslet for Gail

Wow, Steph is on a roll. (I didn’t even think about Hayden Pannettiere for Alicia but now that you mentioned it… her as a brunette… stuck in my head)

Hugh Grant as Scott. I changed my mind

I can’t decide who should be Anie. She has to be blonde…

Emma Watson?

Not sure if she could carry off the blue hair, though. I seriously want to play her (she seems a lot like me), but I’m not blonde…

Patrick Wilson for Richard? Or too young?

Not sure if she could carry off the blue hair, though. I seriously want to play her (she seems a lot like me), but I’m not blonde…

Neither is she, except for the opening remember?

Patrick Wilson for Richard? Or too young?

Hmmm… [checks google image] I guess he’d be ok. I have no real image for him in my head, I’m kind of leaving that up to the girls. By default he may be a little like Dean WInchester (played by Jesen Ackles).

Yeah, but there’s no way I’m dying my hair blue! (I’m dying it purple though, if that counts)

Close enough.