Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2009

pokes Jeni You’re… crispy on the outside.

@Rocky – meh, I don’t have much of an opinion on whether or not DEF should have been created at all, just that if they truly decided they MUST remove UB, that they should have removed it completely, to avoid splitting the followers.

• CommentAuthorRocky
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2009 edited

bq. Rocky seems a bit… touchy.

Probably because I'm getting the distinct feeling most everyone here's been/being told that DEM is the equivalent of purgatory, and that those who've stayed are lowly. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2009 edited

those who’ve stayed are lowly.

Not saying that. I like you. I like Isabel. I like some of the others. (I don’t actually know who’s stuck around).

• CommentAuthorIsabel
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2009

Aww!

I like you, too!

Objective viewpoints, plz! It’s kinda confusing for us mere mortals when you all go off on tangents. And I’m only just learning how to have my own opinion on something rather than being unnecessarily influenced by others.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2009

Steph, things that have happened aren’t exactly… clear cut. The AS movement in general has a lot of e-drama history attached to it. And a lot of arguments, which means I don’t think an objective viewpoint will ever emerge.

@Isabel :)

Fair enough.

/n00bidity.

From my wall:

I come from DEM, so I know a couple of people around here. You’re not one of them, though, right?

No Isabel, I’m not.

But we can still be friends!

• CommentAuthorSlyShy
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2009 edited

A certain secret member wrote this comprehensive account.

ImpishIdea: a History

I apologize beforehand for any errors that may be in this account. I tried to be unbiased so you can form your own opinion on what happened, but since I was ostensibly on one side of the fence during most of the following events, this story is bound to lean towards one direction.

Contents *Preface: Cast of Characters *Part I: Anti-Shurtugal and the Forums *Part II: Uru’Baen Forums *Part III: The Piggening, or, Sudden Dramabomb Detonation *Part IV: Deus Ex Machina Forums *Part V: ImpishIdea *Fudge-Coated Ultra Mega Bonus Section: The Epistler *Why?

Preface: Cast of Characters

Major Players *Anti-Shurtugal, specifically a couple of the staff (Hackslayer and Fragon). Anti-Inheritance, and lately anti-Twilight, A-S is dedicated to exposing badlit for what it is. Lately it’s suffered much schedule slippage. They have a fan-made livejournal community, which is still pretty active, and forums, which I know next to nothing about other than what I’ve heard from other people. *The “forumites”, from A-S Forums to UB Forums to DEM Forums (too many members to list). A group of people who were displaced from their original forum, displaced again, and now make their home at DEM in a forgotten corner of the internet. *Darkstakey. A former staff member of A-S, he popped into UB Forums now and then to help me with things and tell me stuff. He appears a few times in this story. *SlyShy. The ImpishIdea master of the house. I don’t quite remember when he joined but he’s been here a while and has kindly allowed this story to see the light of day.

Minor Players: *The LJ community’s residents. Some of them there never made an A-S Forums account, and the community itself is quite nice and you’ll find a few old members there.

Very Minor Players: *Me. I’ve been in the anti-fandom for quite a while. I’m not so comfortable with the whole concept of an “anti-fandom” anymore and I no longer consider myself to be a part of it, but I started messing around with it about three years ago and what can I say, I did some stupid things three years ago. I started writing this partially because II needed a bit of history written about it, and partially because since I’m one of the old people I’m in the dubious position of knowing a couple things today’s IIers might not know.

Part I: Anti-Shurtugal and the Forums

I wasn’t around right when A-S was created, but here’s the version of the origin story I heard: Anti-Shurtugal began somewhere on the IMDB forums for the Eragon film, and a bunch of people agreed that Eragon was just too stupid and hackneyed to rightfully get its own movie. It was named Anti-Shurtugal because Shurtugal.com was, and remains, the biggest Inheritance fansite.

Here is what A-S themselves has to say about their history:

Anti-Shur’tugal began in early 2006 after a collaboration between a few people united by IMDb.com for a common cause. It occured to these people that it was almost impossible to say anything negative about Paolini and the Inheritance series at all in the varrious internet webboards available at the time. After a lot of wasted time talking about plushies and swords in a PG-14 manner, Anti-Shur’tugal was launched in March. It was an eyesore, and people complained continously about the layout and content. Actually, they still do now.

I found A-S through Ivy’s famous Eragon essay. I liked what A-S had to say, because I too had read Eragon and was wowed that a 15-year-old got published, but I was disappointed with the too-familiar story and too-familiar setting with too-familiar characters written in too-familiar Tolkien wannabe purple prose. It was quite a new site when I discovered it, and I found out they had a livejournal community (surprisingly not a giant drama pool). The LJ comm was, for a long time, the only place the A-Sers could talk in. There was a teeny bit of drama with a fellow named Zohar, but that was very early on.

In summer of 2006, someone made a post on the LJ comm: the Anti-Shurtugal forums were ready. Some people from the LJ community registered and We had a grand time – one of my favorite threads was “Let’s Dress Oromis!”, which was hilarious for obvious reasons. There was no real unrest, just a bunch of people hanging out poking fun at our favorite author.

Part II: Uru’Baen Forums

I think around Christmas of that year, the forums were changed to Uru’Baen Forums. Why? The admins and moderators said that we were getting too out of hand, and we were not going to be affiliated with Anti-Shurtugal anymore. You can see this event referred to as “the schism”. Understandably many of us were upset. Some people were made moderators in the old mod’s stead, and they departed. Darkstakey asked me in a PM if I wanted to be a mod, and having no reason to say no, I agreed. He came by occasionally but only did when I posted some plea for help in the moderator’s forum.

Many of us didn’t understand why they didn’t just appoint more people to moderating positions instead of cutting us off altogether, but my theory about that is in Part III of this tale, which you will hit if you read on.

Meanwhile, Anti-Shurtugal created new forums called Dog-Eared. They were a bit unpopular because of their perceived iron fistitude and unfriendliness similar to Inheritance Forums on Shurtugal.com, but I can’t say for sure how they were because I never registered for an account.

UBers existed like this, as orphaned forums, up until the site kicked the bucket. Towards the end of its life, a few people left UB on the grounds that the forum was going nowhere.

Part III: The Piggening, or, Sudden Dramabomb Detonation

Okay, this bit is controversial and very involved, but I think it merits explaining, so I’ll try to be as unbiased as possible. It took place around Christmastime of 2007. This will also be the most detailed section because this is the bit with the most drama, and I remember it quite vividly.

A new member joined the forums named Phonebook. He made a thread saying he didn’t like Anti-Shurtugal or Dog-Eared because of their supposed elitism. A few UBers tentatively agreed.

I logged on to UB a bit after the thread appeared, maybe a day or two. The text, background, links – everything – had been changed to the color fuchsia, and the ranks had changed to various offensive things. The name “piggening” comes from the image of the giant effing dead wild boar they replaced the UB logo with. I remember Winged, a fellow forumite, posting something like “isn’t our new layout nice? :(”, but I could not reply, posting had apparently been disabled shortly after he wrote it.

This is what was written in the Facebook group for A-S:

_As some of you may know, I’m Apollonia. Hi, guys. Long time, no see. Anyway, I’ve been chosen to address the Facebook group.

For various reasons, we can no longer keep up the Uru’baen forums. We know that our methods were unorthodox, and we understand your confusion and disappointment. However, we are proposing an alternative which we hope will be satisfactory.

The reason for the first administration shift was to distance UBF from Anti-Shurtugal. This did not work. The UB team has set up an entirely new forum for all of you guys to run and maintain, and generally make your own. You can choose the admins, mods, names, forums, skin, everything. Here’s the link:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Magic_Sword_Forum/index.php?act=idx

Thank you so much for your patience.

Happy holidays,

The UBF Team_

The boards were deleted. Some threads have been recovered but most of them are lost.

Why did this happen?

My theory is that the forums suffered from Creator Backlash, a term known mostly to the TV Tropes hivemind. It basically means when you make something, you like it at first, but as time goes on you begin to hate it. This phenomenon happens to a few artists, who are unhappy with their old work, and sometimes even destroy it. I’m likely wrong, but I believe that A-S disliked their forums for some reason, and they disliked their parasite forums more and more as time went on, culminating in the piggening – when the new forums were created, they didn’t have to worry about us anymore.

This next part, which is a bit of the reason why I wish to remain anonymous, is the absolutely most biased part of the story and not something I usually tell people. I’m not even going to bother pretending this is a fair view of the incident, and you can make of it what you will:

Stakey invited me to Hackslayer’s writing forum, which was kept a secret on purpose to most UBers. It was called Breaking Quills (please don’t ask where it is, because I don’t remember, and I don’t really want to find it again because I’d probably step on toes just by being there). I joined and poked around, but it was so populated already, and in populated forums I tend to be quite shy. There were many members I recognized from the old days, and I was relieved to know they hadn’t simply vanished into the black hole of the internet, but I still kept a low profile since I wasn’t very close with any of them. They expressed their dislike of UB, but I didn’t think anything of it.

The day of the piggening, I went over to Breaking Quills to get answers. When I went to log in I discovered I’d been banned. No email, no PM, no explanation, nothing. As far as I knew, I hadn’t done anything wrong.

Upset, I did the wrong thing and made a post about it on A-S property, first saying I’d been banned from the writing forum and that UB seemed to have some bugs. Fragon (one of the head staff at A-S) and me totally flipped our shit at each other, and I’m pretty sure it was entirely my fault and I am retarded. In my defense, I got riled up and my entire estrogen supply evaporated, leaving only RAGE and FRUSTRATION and THE URGE TO PUNCH PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET. (Caps is required for that part.) Yelling was exchanged, mud was slung, blood pressure was up. But mostly it was my doing.

I did get something of a reason sometime during the flipping out: they were afraid that I’d be mad about the pig incident. I wasn’t angry, I just wanted answers. It was just vague enough of an answer (along with every other answer about the event and banning) that I really did get angry. I’m still annoyed with the whole ordeal, but I’m holding out for the moment they forget I ever existed and then I can visit A-S again and have a clean slate.

Part IV: Deus Ex Machina Forums

Shortly after UB vanished, there was a link sent out to the members to a new site, Magic Sword Forums, that Stakey (I think) had made. They were briefly known as MSF before the name was changed to Deus Ex Machina Forums. There were attempts to make a site for DEM to latch onto, but due to lack of activity the site never came into being. It was to be called “Not So Perfekt”.

There was a lot of unrest in DEM, especially in the first half of its life. Members whined, complained, griped, and left, mostly because we had no idea what the point of the forums was supposed to be. In essence, we were just a bunch of acquaintances hanging out there on the forums because we had nowhere else to go. This section is quite tiny because very little of note happened there, other than a lot of whining and general pain.

DEM currently exists in limbo. My activity there also dwindled, but then again, so has everyone else’s.

Part V: ImpishIdea

A different site eventually entered cyberspace as ImpishIdea, made by a different person (SlyShy) and his loyal band of minions (the ever-terrifying II hivemind), who trailed after him in true honeybee fashion from DEM. This section is short because II is quite new and always changing, which is nice.
    Speaking if which, don’t you have an article to write?

Fudge-Coated Ultra Mega Bonus Section: The Epistler

This section is about half the reason I don’t want you to know who wrote this story.

The Epistler was a “character” created by a gal whose name I’ve forgotten (I didn’t know her personally nor did I recognize her name, but even if I remembered her name I’m keeping my promise to Stakey that I wouldn’t tell anyone her real identity. The PM containing her name was lost to me when UB exploded, which might be a good thing). She wrote a series of articles under the name “The Epistler”, a mysterious fellow who wrote from the plane of the dead. The articles were creatively titled the Epistles, which were deemed to be really good, even better than some of the staff-written things. The Epistles seemed to decline in quality with each new installment, however, despite the excellent points made in each new article. The Epistles disappeared from the Anti-Shurtugal main site one day (I don’t recall if there was a reason given or not).

With liberal use of the Wayback Machine, the people of ImpishIdea recovered the Epistles, even the ones that were thought to be lost, but their author contacted SlyShy and informed him she didn’t want the articles on II because she no longer wished to be associated with the anti-fandom. Regretfully, they were taken down again.

Incoming opinion: I think it’s rather silly to ask them to be removed since she was working under a secret identity in the first place. No one’s going to recognize her outside of her Epistler disguise…

But I digress. They’re probably still on the web somewhere if you poke around or know the right people to ask – nothing is really ever gone from the internet, unfortunately.

Why?

Writing this was in the interest of telling new people why this place exists. Now you know the story from my point of view. This wasn’t intended as an attack on anyone associated with A-S, but if it sounds bitter or angry, it’s because that’s how I was at the time. I’m not angry now but I am still a coward, and this doesn’t have my name attached to it because I don’t want any confrontations or mud slinging. Hopefully they’ll forget all about me.

Other people may know the facts about the Epistler I wrote above, such as that the person behind the character was a female, but no one so far seems to have spoken up about it.

Thanks for reading. I apologize again for any errors; I dug in my memories to the best of my ability, and no doubt a lot of it is a bit fuzzy or distorted, but I tried my best. If you have any questions maybe you can ask Sly.

If you think you might know who I am, please, please, please keep it to yourself. That is my only request.

Well that was very informative; thanks a bunch! ;)

Heck I’d say it’s frontpage worthy but that’s up to SS.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Heh, I remember Zohar… aw, old name.

He was a pretentious prick. :D Or was it the person he spoke for? I forget.

I’m sure this was already on the front pagelike three or four months ago.

• CommentAuthorIsabel

Ha. I knew I saved the Epistles on my computer for a good reason before they disappeared.

Wow. It’s like this whole history I didn’t even know, and now I feel like an intruder again :) That was an amazing article, considering the emotionality of the subject. It’s not likely to disappear on us, is it?

Sly, is the whinyness of DEM the reason that II’s so nice?

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2009

Probably. Besides, II has a lot more members (I think), so it helps keep the place from stagnating and getting bitter. :P

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

More active members.

• CommentAuthorRocky
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2009 edited

The thing about DEM is that the loudest members wanted extremely lax rules and a general hangout atmosphere, and any time that mood was threatened or disturbed, turmoil sprouted (I recall a lot of screaming for member rights; rather than accord for a strong community, they wanted to be able to do and say basically anything they wanted and not have to worry about offending people, and rules against such were vehemently protested as the unethical manglings of online democracy). It'd be cardinal for me to place any sort of blame on one member or a group of members, but, in my opinion, poor choices were made since it's inception. DEM has no parent site, so there's little to draw in new members, and without a parent site we lost a great deal of focus on having a purpose. Some member attendance dropped due to gmail; the forum hangout was now obsolete and slow. Others left because, as mentioned, there was very little to do.
    • CommentAuthorFenix
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2009 edited

Interesting, it’s nice to finally read the backstory.

However Sly, could you clean up one thing for me, I remember seeing II for the first time when AS was still active(at the very least thor was) and I only joined again later(around the time the previous forum went up) and remembered the lay-out. Am I going mad or has II existed for much longer than is hinted here?

PS if you want the epistles I can mail them to you if you can somehow get your e-mail address safely to me, the idea is of course that you won’t post them on-line or spread them in anyway the author wouldn’t want you too, I agree the request is strange but I’d like to honour it anyway.

• CommentAuthorSlyShy

Fenix, ImpishIdea has been around since September of last year. Back then DEM was still active, yes.

By my count a few days ago, we have 122 members on the forums.

Wow, past 100?! Awesome! Though maybe only 15 or so are actually active.

Hmmm… there’s you, me, Jeni, Elanor, UnDante’d, sansafro187, Nate, Sly, Puppet, Moldorm, Juniper/Naphtali, Spanny, Virgil, Artimaeus, RVL, swenson, hmyd.windmere…

Actually, you’re probably right.

clears throat

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2009

Is it just me, or are there a lot of Devins?

•  
      CommentAuthorZombie Devin
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2009 edited

My best friend says I’m the only Devin he’s ever met, but I know at least five other people with some variation of the name.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2009 edited

I don’t know any Devins IRL, but there’s at least one other Devin on II that I can think of off the top of my head.

Edit: Wait, scratch that. I’m hallucinating. NEVER YOU MIND ME.

Time travel can really mess with your head.

I KNOW A DEVIN! Just thought you’d like to know. ;)

Where am I in your list, Steph.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I know a Devin too, but be hates the name enough that everyone calls him by his middle name. :P

• CommentAuthorLord Snow

I know 2 or 3 people named Devin.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Spanny!

I like Spanny better. Spanman sounds like fatman.. which implies fat males.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Oh, phooey.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

You know you like it.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I’ve been fighting it ever since it came into being! Like two years ago!

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Hah! Resistance is futile!

•  
      CommentAuthorRandomX2

I feel so left out! I’m not on the list :(

And don’t worry, Spann- er, Spanman. Virgil has one weakness: water! (Yeah I’m going to remember that one forever).

Well, that and possibly really bad fanfics.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Virgil has one weakness: water! (Yeah I’m going to remember that one forever).

What..?

Well, that and possibly really bad fanfics.

Yeah, that will make me melt and recede back into the underworld..

•  
      CommentAuthorRandomX2

Oh forget it… it’s wasted now.

How about a really bad fanfic set underwater?

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Mermaid fanfics, definitely my favourite.

Ah, the eternal mermaid problem.

• CommentAuthorRocky

"Spanny" was probably my doing.

Unconscious, of course. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Nah, I think DrAlligator started it.

...BUT YOU’RE ALL TO BLAME.

Mermaid fanfics, definitely my favourite.

And they’re ALL Twilight.

Enjoy.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I will not click I will not click I will not click

I’m scared to. I haven’t ever ventured near fanfiction.net and I’m not about to start now.

cowers

Stay away from The Pit of Voles! You can keep at it, Snow White Queen!

evil grin

I know what you’re trying to do, Steph (what is left), and I will try my hardest ( not really ) to protect an innocent.

Because even though the world is made up of black, white, and gray, there…er…

what am I trying to do?

You’re trying to bring her down to your own level…pull her into your— this world, kicking and screaming…And when you let go, it’ll be when she’s come to enjoy these terrible things. When she returns, she’ll be different and it’ll be your fault. But it will be mine as well. And everyone’s fault, however indirectly.

Because there are shades of gray.

please tell me ur superhero speech is over lol

it wasnt very good i admit

the OP of that spech really needs to read more.

OP?
    •  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2009

OP?

Original Poster.

First line of the first fic:

I was lying in my meadow. It was a sunny day outside, which meant that I couldn’t go to school. My family and I are vampires, we can’t go out in sunlight because people will find out our secret. We’ve lived in the small town of Forks for about two years now. I found this quiet meadow to relax. I was alone in the meadow. So I would often lay in the sun. I liked feeling the warmth. I had stone cold skin. So the warmth and the light was nice for me.

Hee hee…

Um. I don't think I really got a sense of the sun being very warm. Or light.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009

Thanks for the backstory write-up!
    Is nice and comprehensive and stuff.

^^ this.

• CommentAuthorMnemone
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2012 edited

Reviving this thread to answer Puppet's question, which is a slightly specialised version of the master text above.

"Deus Ex Machina":http://s15.zetaboards.com/carrotstick/ was the 2nd or 3rd incarnation, depending on how you measure it.

The forum died because it was cut off from Anti-Shurtugal (or any other mother site, leaving it bereft of a source of new members, though Anti-Shurtugal created a new forum for itself called Dog-Eared that died because they forced everyone to be approved before they could enter, the requirements were stringent, and they didn't produce anything of significance aside from vitriol for its bastard) and ceased to have a purpose and the inherent snarky bitterness of a site and community dedicated to criticism ate away at itself. There was an attempt to create a new home site, called Not So Perfekt, but it never got off the ground, partly because Esillisar (now known as SlyShy) decided to dedicate his energies to ImpishIdea instead. The name was more aesthetic, and there was too much screwing around in the NSP markup sandbox. There was another forum, called Chekhov's Gun, created shortly before Uru'Baen fell apart as a refuge from the tensions that ripped UBF apart, but it never went anywhere either. Its ghost can be found "here":http://www.z4.invisionfree.com/chekhovsgun

Eventually those who wished to join Esillisar's revolution came here and participated in the comments, then the comment-based forum, which was later converted to what we have now, slightly modified since its beginning. All were welcome to the Promised Land, many took a while arriving or were driven away from the movement by the Spam Squad or by finding better things to do with their lives.

There was once a young boy who hid in a Box , watched *American Beauty* at far too young an age and wrote a record of all these events, but his account (both digital identity and manuscript) has been covered by the sands of time. I do not believe him to be the one who wrote SlyShy's copypasta; it is not his style, although I am very, very interested in knowing the UBF/DEM username of the one who did.

I am the one who remembers.

EDIT: Oh, and the Breaking Quills writing forum, the umpteenth branch of the Anti-Shurtugal family tree can be found "here":http://writersontheblock.yuku.com/ -- they appear to have mellowed a bit. Not too much. But a bit. They might also be desperate for new people.

Huh. Sly used to be called Esillisar? He went from poetic to short and sharp. Niiiice.

But the entire post above just raises more questions than it answers. I want to find them out now.

Hey guys, guys! It’s like being Indiana Jones!

• CommentAuthorRocky
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2012

bq. I do not believe him to be the one who wrote SlyShy’s copypasta; it is not his style, although I am very, very interested in knowing the UBF/DEM username of the one who did.

Box wrote up a History of DEM, but it was for a writing contest on those forums, and thereby rather "personified".
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Wow, six years of really weird memories just cropped up suddenly.

• CommentAuthorRocky

Wingspan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorInkblot

I love crazy internet history like this.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Wingspan.

Some pleasant memories, others less so.

Who's this Mnemone guy?

Who’s this Wayfaring Stranger guy?

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Oh, just some guy.

I figured out who it was.

I don't know how to use this forum, what's a whisper? Is it like a pm?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Yeah. This isn’t your typical forum, but I’m sure you’ll figure it out. ;)

Nice username, btw.

Wayfaring Stranger, it’d be nice to get some backstory.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Wayfaring Stranger, it’d be nice to get some backstory.

But then there’s no fun and mystery!

EEEEEEEEEEP!

pounce

jumps

HI JENI

Puppet… what the heck?

it’s not?

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi

Jeni... that sounds really familiar. I should really remember this--it's not like I didn't read through the AS LJ archives twice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

No, Wayfaring Stranger isn’t Jeni…

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi

Then who was Jeni?

...And who's Wayfaring Stranger?

it’s not?

She isn’t Jeni? I’m so confused.

Jeni’s awesome, but this isn’t Jeni.

Jeni’s an Administrator on these forums, and she’s been around since forever.

Except not for the past six months or so. :(

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi

Ah, okay.
    bq. Jeni’s awesome, but this isn’t Jeni.

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm awesome too though, you'll see....

Sorry to disappoint you. I’m awesome too though, you’ll see….

I’d be more inclined to believe that if you didn’t keep saying so.

I'm the coolest.

Kitty? Doctor Alligator?

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2012

Gone and gone.

•  
      CommentAuthorKyllorac
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2012

Kitty’s still around. Sometimes. Rarely.

As an article poster, but certainly not as one of forums.

Possible candidates. Idle speculation.