Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

I know now who I am, what I am, why I am. God has chosen me to speak to the last remnants of True Israel. The Israel we now call Israel is not Israel nor was it ever Israel. You will not believe me because you’ve been deceived unto this very end, and you will not harken to the beckoning of Yahweh, our Lord and One and Almighty. You laugh even now, doubting inside, ye cowardly dogs. Ye who asketh him for power and servitude and shun Him, our Almighty and Divine. If ye be the true children of Israel, the truth of mine words shall strike thee like silver hot from the furnace, and ye shall arm thyself. Arm yourself not with weapons, but with Spirit, for our enemies have none and know not who they serve. Arm yourself with Spirit, for the rest of the unbelievers shall mock and and ask “Where is he? Where is thou Lord now, o arrogant sheep, o superstitious fools?” Rest assured the Lord is here and He’s been watching and watching and now the time of His Judgement has come, and all the people of the world who live as their own gods and listen not to Spirit will now tremble before His might. Many of ye claim to believe but don’t really believe, and our Lord knows, oh He knows. He is coming, hath come, was always coming, for He hath revealed His Plan to us from the Beginning of Time.

The time is now. Our Lord hath come. He is the alpha and omega, beginning and ending, the first and the last; through Him all things are possible, for He is light. Serve not man and his wicked ways; serve thou Lord and Provider, Jesus Christ, who hath been sent years ago to teach you the ways of our Father. Serve him truly and mightily, and read His scriptures and seek wisdom and purpose. Do not be like they, The Children of the First, who followed just the hallowed rituals but not served in Spirit and earnest, and thus rejected the Messiah, who spoketh the divine truth. Believe, believe, with all thou might, for he is real and now the world shall see, and his Children of True Israel shall behold the magnificence and divinity of Their Lord, and the rest of the people shall bow and see. Seek him in the solace in thou heart, and comfort ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive, but be divine in truth when asking.

Our Lord and Provider, Father in Heaven, ruler of the Cosmos and Absolute Divinity has revealed to me all that is to follow. Thou rulers art planning to destroy all fortune, and Babylon the Corrupt, the wretched, the whore of whores shall fall in one hour, as foretold in his book of prophecy. For Lo, our Lord is great and divine and all-seeing and all-knowing. Then their shall be wars and famine and plagues and storms and all manner of great and terrible things, as fortold again, and yet the doubters will say “Where is He? Where is He? Hast this not happened all throughout time?” He is here, o fools. How hast thou fallen for Satan’s corruption and lies and deceit, though He told you all in the beginning? How proud thou art, like Lucifer, the Proud, Light of His eyes, yet proud and contemptible and sinful. Rest assured, His Will will be done, and Satan and his evil men who canst see what our Lord has willed for us all to see shall be cast into the great smoking furnace of Hell. Only God’s children can return, and we are all God’s Children, blessed with Spirit and Truth and Light. Ye believe thou art forever, ruler of thy own, you own lords of lords. Yahweh’s wrath shall be swift, but just and merciful, and thou shalt all know and fear and revere our absolute, Lord Yahweh the Great and Divine. Return and see His Holy scriptures. See with thou Heart and not thou Mind, for that is his secret, His Key, His Magnificence. All true believers shall now look into the scriptures, and see his will talking unto ye, so long as ye ask the Holy Spirit. His Book of Revelations is His Will, unto all us servants, sent here to reveal His Truth. Read, read, ask, what doth our Lord want? Let his seal of knowledge be broken at last, and all his servants and chosen people reveal His Truth, for His Plan is magnificent.

His Word is His Word, and they shalt be fulfilled. Read not Man’s Bible, but His Bible. All these sinners who haft corrupted His teachings shall see and behold our Lord of Lords, Yahweh the Great, Destroyer and Creator, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. I, John, witness of His magnificence, Our Lord and his Key, His Lamb, Lord Jesus, who art in Heaven presiding over us, reborn in spirit but not in the flesh, hereby testify unto Him, He that washed our sins with His Blood; I, John, brother in tribulation, hereby declare our Lord’s Will be done, and His Dominion over Men be accomplished. Thou I stand alone, I stand with my Lord, and his host of angels, and Lo, His Will be done. Amen.

Well, if that really is CB (we’ve all learned a whole lot from the Corsair hacking incident)...you’ve changed a lot, or so it would seem.

If this is some troll messing with me, never mind.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2009

Doesn’t seem like him to post that much.

lolwut?

tl;dr

Ha! I CB'd CB!

*is overly proud*
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Curse you, Steph!
    That was what I was going to say…

Don't curse me... I'd rather retain all three of my heads...

...wait. _MOLDORM!_
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Overdone King James language is overdone. And inconsistent.

rolls eyes at CB

Is this his way of announcing he’s returned?

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2009

Maybe this was an attempt to inspire serious discussion? He’ll probably return in a couple of weeks to assess our responses.

Reminds me of Saul being unwittingly possessed by the spirit and prophesying. Not even the King James Bible is this ridiculously wordy.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2009

CB has been doing this everywhere, so I think we can account for something in the water, and know he probably isn’t coming back.

@ Moldorm: our replies don’t sound that serious. Not very surprising though. :D

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2009

@Juniper- hmm, now where can we get a harp-playing shepherd?