Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

I use Rapidshit :x

Sounds great <|P)? (its a pirate with an eyepatch and hook....)

Oh man, just finished the episode. Looks like things are about to get wild.

Ya tis going to be the awesomeness.
    •  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009

Been watching Burn Notice. :3

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2009

Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh.

I love Being Erica!

And it finally happened! ^^

And it finally happened!

What did? You were Erica?

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2009

What did?

That would involve watching the show and finding out.

But I don’t want to be Erica.

I’m watching Gilmore Girls.

I love it. I’m sorry, but I do.

Hey, Gilmore Girls is a soap, but at least it’s a somewhat witty soap.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2009 edited

Doctor Who is irking me, I’m watching The Christmas Invasion. >:(

I always thought the ending of The Christmas Invasion was annoying.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2009

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

*mind is blown*
    •  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

8D

So awesome.

@ RomanticVampireLover and SnowWhiteQueen

My status as a chick is certain now, isn’t it?

I’m trying to watch/rewatch all of the episodes, but I’ve heard the later seasons aren’t as good.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Those guys do an Imperial March version too, got real popular a while back.

@hymd: Yeah, the later ones aren’t so good. Rory becomes kind of annoying, and in general, I like Lorelai a lot better, even though she’s not perfect either.

Can’t wait for new Dexter tonight.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009 edited

Hurrah, I found the time to start watching Heroes again. ^^

RRAAAARRL I want to watch the last Dexter episode of the season already!

My status as a chick is certain now, isn’t it?

Indeed. ;P

My dad actually is lukewarm towards Gilmore Girls. XD

I bought season 3 of Yu Yu Hakusho, and I’m at the point where Hiei and Bui are fighting each other.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2009

BEST. OFFICE. EVAR.

Jim got Kelly a New Moon poster of Edward Cullen. XDDD

That was a perfect joke.

Aw, Jim, I like you even better now.

(Um, which one’s Kelly, by the way? I get everyone but Michael, Jim, Pam, and Dwight mixed up, or I know them but not their names.)

The shallow Indian girl.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2009

I’m liking Erin better and better. :D

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2009

I started laughing so hard at that. =D Favorite Office joke this season.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2009

For some reason I simply cannot get into The Office. Its very funny and I love Ryan, but I just can’t motivate myself to watch it. On the other hand, Community is absolutely hilarious.

I stopped regularly watching The Office sometime during season 4, and I haven’t been able to bring myself back to seeing it every week.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2009

SNL is retarded. Great actors, shitty writers.

Wow, couldn’t believe the Dexter finale’s end. Holy balls.

•  
      CommentAuthorhappycrab91
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009 edited

Yeah all i have to say about it is fuck. Season 5 is going in a huge different direction. Some bastard on the Internet had ruined the ending for me though. Now I'll never know how surprised I would've been.

I think I like season 4 even more than season 2. It was plotted out very well with great twists, Arthur's cycle with building the houses and fucking up his family and stuff was really interesting, it was cool that Debra found out about Dexter's past, and it had the same feeling of how the hell will Dexter get himself out of this one like season 2. I didn't care much for the supporting characters' storylines though.

I really should read the books even though they get bad. If I was the writer I would feel both proud and ashamed. Proud that I created a really interesting premise and overall storyline and characters, and ashamed that I'm such a crappy writer that the TV writers did a lot better job with my story.

I heard the books have cyborg Doakes.

I appreciate it more now that I noticed the last two eps did a warped Trinity cycle in reverse order, with the real Kyle Butler bludgeoning, the Christine suicide, and the bathtub there at the end.

Wow I didn't notice that. Cool. And yeah Doakes doesn't die in the books, he just has his tongue ripped out and his paralyzed so he doesn't tell on Dexter. Though I'm pretty sure there's technology to type things by looking at letters on a computer screen.

Also Debra finds out that Dex is a serial killer at the end of book 1 but I dunno what comes of it, and the head of forensics chick I can never remember the name of dies.

Laguerta.

Yeah that's the one.

So yeah usually I like the original source material better than adaptions like novels and manga, but Dexter is the exception. I consider the TV series canon like I like to believe that's what really happened to the characters and stuff.

Yeah, that’s why I don’t really have an interest in reading the books, although ROBODOAKES does sound pretty hilarious.

Wow, couldn’t believe the Dexter finale’s end. Holy balls.

I know! I don’t know how they are going to explain all of that in the next season.
    I need to rent the first three seasons and watch them.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009

THERE IS A SHOW ABOUT THE BIRDS OF PREY?!!! WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS EARLIER?!!! rushes off frantically

That was another great Cracked contribution. snicker

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009

Merlin. Nothing is happening and my ship has remained unfulfilled. I am most displeased.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009

Merlin. Nothing is happening and my ship has remained unfulfilled. I am most displeased.

Admittedly I’m slightly tempted to just skip S2 and read all the plot summaries on Wikipedia instead.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2009

Basically you’re not missing anything except Colin Morgan being super cute.

I think I’m gonna watch Being Erica on Hulu now. I’m done with My So-Called Life, so I need something else.

Most ’90s shows are so much better than what’s on now.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2009

Never get tired of Detective Conan. <3

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2009

I think I’m gonna watch Being Erica on Hulu now.

YES. YOU MUST. DID YOU?

8D

I did! I really like it too. I only have about 3 episodes left in the first season. Then in January, the second season is airing on SOAPnet in the U.S. So, yay.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I have no empathy whatsoever for any of the characters, and the plot barely goes anywhere. Overall, this is one of the most laughably bad shows I’ve ever seen.

Case in point.

^^Oh, how glad I am I never watched that show. That is very, very ridiculous.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2010

I did! I really like it too. I only have about 3 episodes left in the first season. Then in January, the second season is airing on SOAPnet in the U.S. So, yay.

Aw, lucky! I don’t know when we’re going to get S2. :(

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2010

Oh my god. Incredible sex = death. Begs the question what happened near September 2001.. >>

Decided to start watching Baccano! So far, I like it.

Aw, lucky! I don’t know when we’re going to get S2. :(

Oh, that sucks. Well, you can always try YouTube. People post shows there sometimes. If you catch it before it’s taken down that is. Have you watched the Webisodes? They’re funny.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010

@Virgil – that is quite possibly the funniest “I’m not supposed to laugh because it’s so terrible but hilarious at the same time” comment I have ever read. You are a terrible person.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010

Nah, the funniest is a line from David Cross in his stand up act. “September 11.. the week football stopped. You know there’s some guy out there that can’t say anything, but thinks ‘God dammit, come on now.’”

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010 edited

@NP: there are webisodes? Neeeeat-o. I’ll have to check those when I get back to uni (faster connection). Thanks! :D

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010

Chuck!! 8D

Virgil, I love that show! Unfortunately, I’m still waiting for season 2 to come out…

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Its called Hulu. :P Season 3 just premiered!

Its called Hulu. :P

Also known as FRANCE HAS DAMN STUPID LAWS WHICH MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO WATCH TV SHOWS ON THE WEB ILLEGALLY.
    ;)

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Hulu isn’t illegal…

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

People outside America can’t use Hulu, though. I can’t decide whether that’s an acceptable price to pay for iplayer access.

I know, but basically, in short, to avoid getting either put in jail or loosing my internet, the only site I can use for TV shows in YouTube. (don’t ask)

People outside America can’t use Hulu, though.

Ah yes, and that too. ;)

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Oh well I didn’t know you were in France. Torrent it then.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Virgil, the laws in France are insane on that sort of thing. Stop trying to get RVL prosecuted and losing internet. XP

We need her on II after all. 8D

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Oh yeah.. move to Sweden then RVL. Its the only way…

We need her on II after all. 8D

I feel loved. :D

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2010

I started watching Robin Hood. It’s silly and cheesy but oh so fun. ^^

I bought the second season of Eli Stone. Now I can see how it ends, since they never aired the last few episodes. Stupid networks.

After only skimming through the episodes, I’m buckling down and watching Skins. I’m at the second episode, and Cassie’s my favorite character so far. She’s just so insane.

You Britons need to let us Americans watch episodes on your website. Then I wouldn’t have to wait for shows to come to BBCA, though I’ve never seen Skins. I saw several promos during Being Human. How long does it usually take for them to send shows over here? On that note, so should Canada. I also think we should let other countries use Hulu.

Anyway, Being Erica is on today. I’m so excited.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010

I found series 3 of Robin Hood on Youtube. Everyone’s hair is different.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2010

8D GUY’S EMO HAIR.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

It’s so awful. :D

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Richard Armitage ftw.
    Also, Isabella.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2010

Mmmm, just finished watching Day of the Triffids (2010 version). I now have a thing for Dooooougray Scott. Oh yes he is lovely.

Actually, comparing it with the plot of the novel (which I haven’t read), I was quite impressed with how they modernised it. Although I think showing the passing of time was a bit hit and miss, I have no idea how long they were camped out at Shirning. :/

The ending really wasn’t what I was expecting, but, actually, it suited.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Ahahahahahah, I thought to avoid work I’d watch the end of The Terminal, but it turns out the BBC can’t stream it from their website and Freeview is buggering up again. So instead I poke around on iplayer and come across this kids show Spirit Warriors.

BEST. SHOW. EVER.

In that it’s a case of “come on! kids don’t care about the set up and properly introducing the characters, just dump them in the plot, give them superpowers and they’ll run with it.”

And it’s true, I didn’t care that they’d accepted their Save The World mission before they even knew they had to Save The World.

Ok, I did laugh muchly, though. I’m still going to follow it, because HEY, it has superpowers and over-the-top villains that wear make-up. What could be better than that?

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Nothing. The answer is nothing.

Anyway, I’m getting through series 3 of Robin Hood. So much fun. ^^

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Spirit Warriors.

I JUST SAW THAT on iplayer!

‘Twas a bit silly, particularly with the imbalance of the children’s powers (object-history-knowledge?) and the fact that the dragon is so needlessly cryptic and only seems to say anything clearly when it’s already known.

But the Chinese cultural influences are a nice touch, and I do like Bo as a character.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Hah! Genius! I’m not the only one. :D

the fact that the dragon is so needlessly cryptic

I actually thought he wasn’t even cryptic, he was obtuse to the point of not explaining properly. XD And just WHY did he suddenly turn up in Hwang’s helmet to explain Trix’s (oh god XDDD) power?

All in all, it could have just slowed down a little bit… bit more exposition and setting the scene. :D

I do like Bo as a character.

Oh man, yeah, she’s awesome. And Martin, I like him already.

Ugh, but why do they need a shouty girl? D: SJA made the right choice and got rid of the Shouty Girl, this one seems to be permanent.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2010

Ahahahah, Moldorm, have you watched the second episode? It is possibly worse than the first, the intro sounds like it’s the beginning of a competition show ala The Crystal Maze.

But the new powerrrs are pretty neat, and the adult acting is gloriously over the top. XD

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2010 edited

Have just watched this programme about the internet and QI XL.

The internet programme was disappointingly superficial, but QI was lovely with Jo Brand and David Mitchell. Unfortunately Sean Lock was also there. Twat.

I’m hoping the next in the internet series will be less superficial and annoying.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2010

Whats wrong with Sean Lock? He’s okay… ._.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2010

I don’t think he’s a terribly nice comedian, he’s one of those who would take the piss out of someone, but you never know if he’s joking or not, and he just takes things too far. Like last night, “Sean, you’re not on your own. You’re talking out loud.” (or however it went).

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2010

Also I wanted him to stfu so David Mitchell could talk moar. 83

Chuck is awesome.
    Dexter is awesome.
    I’ve recently started watching Entourage. It’s pretty good, and Ari is hilarious.

OMG LOST.

CHUCK. O.O

•  
      CommentAuthorarska
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2010

I’m you-tubing English-subbed Pandora Hearts.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I'm waiting for Lost to pop up somewhere on the nets so I can watch it.

*is hopelessly lame*
    •  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Hulu.. ?

BitTorrent.. ?

Rapidshit.. ?

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2010 edited

I live with my parents. Therefore everywhere useful is invariably blocked. Of course.