Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorApep
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2016

Okay, so I just finished watching season one of Stranger Things. If you have access to Netflix and you haven’t watched this yet, you need to fix that. Like, yesterday.

I second this recommendation.

•  
      CommentAuthorApep
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2017

Just finished watching Marvel’s Iron Fist last night (yeah, I know, I’m behind). Gotta say, of all the Marvel Netflix series, I feel like this is the weakest (maybe tied with Season 2 of Daredevil). Still, not terrible, though.

I get that a lot o the criticisms may be valid, but maybe I’m more easy-going, because most of them didn’t bother me that much.

The biggest issues I had were plot-related. All the Rand Enterprises stuff felt awkward, partly because it felt a bit too similar to the first Iron Man movie, and partly because so much time was spent on it. The lack of a single, principal villain didn’t help either – two leaders of the Hand, plus Ward Meachum made it a bit cluttered. If they’d dropped all the Rand stuff and focused on the Hand, I think it would have worked better, and maybe provided a better explanation answer for why Dany left Kun Lun than “I just felt like it.”

But again, despite my griping, I still felt entertained.