Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

The problem is that not very many people aren’t familiar with this community and it doesn’t really draw people in, So Yeah.

I know. I found II by mistake. I’m very glad though. I think I might buy a shirt. My mom would buy me one. She’s ordered from CafePress before.

See, I would like a shirt, but I don’t think my parents would let me buy a t-shirt when they’re very leery of letting me on here.

when they’re very leery of letting me on here.

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009

I’d buy a t-shirt. I have money sitting in paypal that needs to get used up.

If you guys have the shirt about a chainsaw – the slogan that Kitty came up with – I’d definitely buy it. I forgot exactly what it said, but it was epic.

The II t-shirt’s nice, but I wish the logo was bigger and it was a babydoll style. And I’d rather seeing Twilight dissed than Eragon, since that’s more popular.

Yes, I’m a picky little brat. Deal with it.

And I’d rather seeing Twilight dissed than Eragon, since that’s more popular.

Me too. And I am actually mildly entertained by Eragon. Hangs head in shame That doesn’t mean that mocking it isn’t fun, however.

Me too. And I am actually mildly entertained by Eragon. Hangs head in shame That doesn’t mean that mocking it isn’t fun, however.

I might be entertained.

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009

Life sucks.

^^Lol.

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009 edited

I have a name…

The Impish Emporium

Yes, I am an alliteration fiend. We could sell witty t-shirts. I have no idea about the chainsaw, but…

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you write will be quoted, then used against you.”

I likes!!!!!

^^I likes too!

Nice, WW! I like it.

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte

Moving this to the T-shirt thread.

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow

Oooh!

Mine on front, Sly’s on back…

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you write will be quoted, then used against you.
    Sometimes your story just needs an edit. With a chainsaw .

But I prefer flamethrower to chainsaw…. more fun :)

ImpishIdea – We have more derailings than Amtrack.