Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Don’t know if this has been posted here already, but…Epic Fail.

‘Twilight’ fan cliff-dives where Bella did, Quileute Nation not responsible for the incident

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009

Lol, but how could anybody be that stupid?

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

O_o

That would also explain why Justin Chon was writing “La Push, baby!” on his autographs. I just thought it was a gay fashion thing.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

http://weirdnews.about.com/od/humansbehavingbadly/a/ManMarriesDog.htm

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

‘Twilight’ fan cliff-dives where Bella did, Quileute Nation not responsible for the incident

/facepalm.

‘Twi-tards: The only way to help them is to point them to cliffs.’

“Since my son started to drink gas, his IQ has dropped sharply and now he can’t figure out simple addition and subtraction,” the father said.

I don’t think his IQ was very high to begin with if he drank gasoline.

“Before that, he was a very smart boy, and he could even repair the television. But now he does not know the answer of 7 plus 17.”

Maybe he was an idiot savant, and that was the only thing he was good at. I mean, he drank gasoline. If he’s twelve now, then he started when he was nine. I think that’s old enough to know better.

The fan was saved by the Coast Guard in a full-scale rescue mission on Tuesday, July 14.

Why? They could’ve won a Darwin Award. How will they ever learn their lesson?

This event serves as an extremely important reminder of the care that needs to be taken by fans of the Twilight or any other series. It is all too tempting, at times, to forget that there is a limit to what we truly can experience for ourselves. We don’t need a warning sign on our fiction novels, do we?

Now we need reminders that cliff diving because Bella did eye roll is not safe? What is the world coming too.

With the Quileute Days festival forthcoming this weekend, one can only hope this is an isolated and un-repeated incident and that attendants of the festival are careful and respectful of La Push and the Quileute Nation during their stay.

It could become the Twitard Cliff Diving Festival. Rid the world of a little bit of stupid.

When man’s best friend becomes man’s wedded wife, you know society is spiraling downward.
    Didn’t former Republican Senator Rick Santorum warn that such things might happen if the country didn’t embrace the Defense of Marriage Act?

Lol.

Selvumar told the BBC the marriage was his way to atone for stoning two other dogs to death, an incident that he believes left him cursed.

What an ass. He deserves to marry a dog. And don’t Hindus believe that all souls are equal? He could’ve been stoning the souls of his ancestors as far as he’s concerned.

“On the advice of an astrologer and others, he decided to marry a bitch to get cured.”

“Don’t you call my wife that!”