Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009

http://www.alagaesia.com/characters/index.html

We did this on the last forum, but since then some new members have joined. :P

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Evil Me: Durza. You are power-hungry and controlling. You usually stop at nothing to reach your goals. King Galbatorix truly has an ally in your determined service!

Good Me: Brom. You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.

Chaotic Neutral Me: Eragon. You are powerful, brave, and heroic and always willing to face any foes you meet! Though you are learning how to form alliances, determine whether you can trust people, and how to use your magic safely and effectively, you can occasionally be a bit too headstrong. Luckily you have wise guides like Brom and Saphira to show you the way! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!! Let me retake it. retakes quiz Whew, thank goodness. I got Angela. You are as wise and mysterious as the notorious witch, Angela. Truly an enigma, your mind and your tongue serve as your best allies. You suffer no fools.

You are most like BROM

You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.

I think I’ve taken this test before. You can usually tell who you’ll get by the answers you pick on these kinds of things. They fail at subtlety.

•  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009 edited

I got Brom.

You are most like BROM

You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.

Somehow, “You are indeed wise and experienced” reminds me of “This is indeed a very serious child.”

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

I got Saphira: Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

Um, she’s a dragon. NO DUH. Especially if these cities are human-sized…

TN-with-C-tendencies me:

You are most like BROM

CN RP character:

You are most like SAPHIRA
    Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

I got Brom....

*sigh* I was hoping for Murtagh, but there's not "angst" selection, so I guess it isn't an option.

I got Durza. I wonder why:P

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009

You are most like ANGELA

You are as wise and mysterious as the notorious witch, Angela. Truly an enigma, your mind and your tongue serve as your best allies. You suffer no fools.

*sigh*
    OMGOSH! YOU'RE RELATED TO PAOLINI NAO!!!!!1

@Rikki

There is no Murtagh option. I checked.

I am so sorry, Elanor. You have my condolences.

You are most like DURZA

You are power-hungry and controlling. You usually stop at nothing to reach your goals. King Galbatorix truly has an ally in your determined service!

YES! Last time I got Arya. Not the best for me :D

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor

...wait.

If Paopao is my brother,

THIS SO GIVES ME LICENCE TO MOCK HIM.

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It’s my duty. As a, er, caring sibling.

I chose the most sane answers and got Brom. :D

Worst case scenario, I can always say that I’m Obi-Wan Kenobi by extension.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor

I…uh…have licence to be insane?

I got Durza.

Dude, if I'm in a world full of people like the ones that populate most fantasy, the violent option is usually the safest. :)

We seem to be equally made up of power-hungry sorcerers and wise, sane people.

Note that no one got Eragon… well, except for Chaotic Neutral Swenson…

It is kind of weird that no one got Eragon…

Well, who in their right mind would, if told to deliver a message to Dras Leona, would “Take your dragon and fly immediately to Dras Leona”? With no though or plan? Come on.

We seem to be equally made up of power-hungry sorcerers and wise, sane people.

As it should be.

•  
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009 edited

Exactly! The perfect mix! Like chocolate and peanut butter, or raisins and granola…

•  
      CommentAuthorOverlordDan
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009 edited

...What? Aha! Placeholdered :)

Sorry, something funky with computer. Re-read edited, plz.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

1. After traveling for many days across the Hadarac Desert, you encounter a soldier who wants to take you prisoner. What do you do?

Attack him immediately.

Duh, if he wants to take you prisoner what else can you do? Plus what is a lone soldier doing in the middle of the desert?

2. You are given a charge to deliver a message to a key contact in Dras Leona. What is the first thing you do?

Threaten one of your underlings and tell them they must deliver the message—or else!

Why do work when somebody else can do it for you? If he doesn’t return then it was a trap. :P

3. You are summoned to talk to the head of a local Dwarf clan, but fear he may be plotting against you. Which course of action do you take? Encircle his encampment to see if it’s safe to meet with him.

This is just a stupid question.

4. You visit a local pub in order to seek out crucial shipping information from the pub’s owner. While there you spot a mysterious cat that keeps staring at you. You: Nothing. A cat is just a cat. You order a drink and start interogating the pub owner immediately.

They spelled interrogate wrong.

5. You’ve just learned that King Galbatorix has summoned his Urgal armies to report to Farthen Dur. When you hear this news, you immediately: Celebrate the triumph and join the Urgals in battle.

The Varden are rebels and a threat to the kingdom.

6. You have a free day while in Carvahall, so you decide to: Get out of the city immediately and back to the wilderness.

Why would I be in Carvahall, all these questions are just set for one character, if I’m most like Durza I wouldn’t waste my time in Carvahall.

7. You reach a suspension bridge that you must cross at all costs, but the bridge-keeper insists on charging a very steep 10 crowns for passing. You: Severely threaten the bridge-keeper into letting you pass. He is a fool to halt your passage.

Or I could just swim past.

8. You spot a young man traveling ahead on the same path as you make your way through the Spine. You: Track him down, fight him, and steal his supplies.

In times like these it’s every man for himself.

You are most like DURZA

As usual. :P

Haha. Maybe no one in Algagasia (or however you spell it) can swim.

Not if it’s the TREMENDOUS PRECIPICE OF DOOM!

Rappel down, swim across, climb up the other side. Or, you know, walk upriver until you’re no longer at the “TREMENDOUS PRECIPICE OF DOOM”.

•  
      CommentAuthorZombie Devin
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009 edited

It’s about midnight, so the answers I gave to these questions are probably different than if it were the middle of the day.
    1. After traveling for many days across the Hadarac Desert, you encounter a soldier who wants to take you prisoner. What do you do?
    Attempt to talk to the soldier to see which side he is from and discover if he could be a possible ally. If I’ve been walking through the desert for days, so has he, and if he’s a soldier he’s probably wearing armor, so he is hot and tired. He probably doesn’t even want to fight.
    2. You are given a charge to deliver a message to a key contact in Dras Leona. What is the first thing you do?
    Threaten one of your underlings and tell them they must deliver the message—or else! If I have people working for me, I am obviously much too important to carry messages around the continent, one of them should do it.
    3. You are summoned to talk to the head of a local Dwarf clan, but fear he may be plotting against you. Which course of action do you take?
    Encircle his encampment to see if it’s safe to meet with him. Again, I have people working for me. I’m way too important to risk this alone.
    4. You visit a local pub in order to seek out crucial shipping information from the pub’s owner. While there you spot a mysterious cat that keeps staring at you. You:
    You ignore the cat and attempt to mingle with a few locals before approaching the pub owner. Fuck the pub owner. I’m getting wasted, wake up in some wench’s bed.
    5. You’ve just learned that King Galbatorix has summoned his Urgal armies to report to Farthen Dur. When you hear this news, you immediately:
    Celebrate the triumph and join the Urgals in battle. Urgals are one of the few things I like about Inheritance, these guys are total bad asses. I am so on their side. After we raze Farthen Dur to the ground we can go to Uru Baen and sack it, too.
    6. You have a free day while in Carvahall, so you decide to:
    Explore the stores and streets of the village and look for adventure. Wait, one day I am a diplomat/messenger thing, the next I am a soldier, now I’m hanging out in some redneck backwater? Whatever, by “adventure”, I’m sure it means alcohol and women.
    7. You reach a suspension bridge that you must cross at all costs, but the bridge-keeper insists on charging a very steep 10 crowns for passing. You:
    You don’t need to use a bridge since you can fly instead. Wait. I can fly? Why the hell am I doing all the rest of this stuff? Total bullshit.
    8. You spot a young man traveling ahead on the same path as you make your way through the Spine. You:
    Hover mysteriously beside him and ask if he knows that he’s destined for greatness. Since there is no answer that says “leave the guy alone”, this one seemed like the lulziest one.

I am most like DURZA. This quiz was crap. I think I will go on Facebook and make my own.

My superior Eragon character quiz.

If you have a Facebook account, try it. Six possible answers.

You are most like DURZA

You are power-hungry and controlling. You usually stop at nothing to reach your goals. King Galbatorix truly has an ally in your determined service!

@Devin

Is there a way to get to it without Facebook, since I don’t have it?

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009 edited

@Devin – is there a Murtagh option? No Eragon quiz should be without it!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I’m an URGAL! That’s right, I’m awesome!

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009

Hey, someone else who uses the internet but not Facebook.
    I second the uploading somewhere other than Facebook thing.

I’ll make one this afternoon for Quizilla, I’m not sure if you need an account there. Or if I still have an account there… but right now I need to go do French homework, because I have to leave in 45 minutes.

You are most like DURZA

Ok, then.

For people without Facebook accounts, here you go.

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/10351892/super-cool-eragon-quiz

Does Quizilla give viruses or anything? Because I’m really freaked out about getting another virus on my computer.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor

Does Quizilla give viruses or anything? Because I’m really freaked out about getting another virus on my computer.

I’ve never gotten viruses wandering around Quizilla, but I’ve never gotten a virus anyway. I’m not quite sure how. :|

Mahahaha, I’m an Urgal.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Darn:

Brom

you’re cool, i guess

I got Observant Reader.

Observant reader.
    bq. If you got this result, you probably came here from ImpishIdea. Congratulations on picking the most boring answers.

For kicks and giggles…

Who is YOUR fantasy boyfriend?

I got observant reader too.

Your fantasy boyfriends are the Weasley twins.
    Think of this result as the two-for-one special. Everyone else only has one fantasy boyfriend, but you get to have both Fred AND George! Your boyfriends are best known for being troublemakers and jokesters, but they’re also very athletic, and very cute. Instead of trying to choose one brother or the other, you’re better off dating them both. They’re hard to tell apart, and if you were only dating one of them, you’d always wonder if you might accidentally be kissing his brother. If they’re both your boyfriend, it doesn’t matter — and you get twice as many kisses!

At least I didn’t get Edward…

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Yeah, I got the Weasley Twins, too. I'm not really sure why I took the test. Still, it's comforting. At least they aren't toolbags.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElanor

Hah! I got the Weasley twins, too.

Yeah, the Bella answers were pretty obvious. “I’m pretty normal, but I smell delicious.

I’m an Observant Reader and the Weasley Twins are my boyfriends.

Harry Potter is my fantasy boyfriend.

Observant reader for me as well... I like that option. Only you should have called it: "Fabulously Genius Reader and Author Extraordinaire"

Just a suggestion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson

I got Harry Potter. Which is odd, because I’ve never really gone out for the pale wizard types.

I got the Weasley Twins, too! Weird…

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2009

I got Ron Wasley.

Why did I take this test, again?

All the cool kids were doing it.

You are most like DURZA

Hmm… I suppose that was probably the best. Well, I suppose Brom is better, but I’m nothing like him. ;P

Your fantasy boyfriend is Will Turner from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
    Your fantasy boyfriend doesn’t need a fancy title or fancy clothes to impress you. From the first moment you saw Will Turner, you knew he was something special. Will is clever, courageous, and all kinds of cute. He would sail to the ends of the earth to make you happy, but you won’t make him go that far alone — you’d rather be right there by his side. Whether you’re running your fingers through his soft curls, or battling evil creatures from the depths of the sea, you and Will make one sexy team.

Oh yeah. Although the ‘running your fingers through his dark curls’ is kind of… not me…

I am like Murtagh and my fantasy boyfriend is Harry Potter, which is weird because I’ve never much cared for generic hero types.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I GOT EDWARD CULLEN!!!

SHOOT ME NOW, I SAY, SHOOT ME NOW!!!

I don’t know… if we try to hurt you, won’t he show up and save you or something?

I didn’t even say that I was pretty normal but smell delicious!

launches a hailstorm of exploding tracers at SWQ

Oh, great, here he comes, 5, 4, 3…

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2009 edited

So, I’ve always wondered. Vamp Meyerpires have bulletproof skin, yes? So what happens if you shoot them with armor-piercing bullets? If their body is “frozen in time”, would they ever be able to heal? Finally we have a way to kill the Meyerpires!

fetches armor piercing bullets

Maybe it was because I said I’d like my guy to be able to carry me. I’m phenomenally lazy, you know.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2009

I got Ron. ;P

•  
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2009 edited

@SSD

How did you get Murtagh? Links or screencaps, please!

Why bother? All that it says is “emo kid gtfo”.

Basically, you just pick all of the whiny answers.

Maybe it was because I said I’d like my guy to be able to carry me. I’m phenomenally lazy, you know.

I think I put that too, but I got the twins.

Oh, and I said I’d like him to be able to play the piano, so then I’d be able to sing along.

But that doesn’t mean I want a stalker for my boyfriend!

You mean you didn’t know? Pianist is synonymous with stalker.

Well, that explains so many things about me.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2009

Same here.

Hmm.

ponders

Freaky thought there…

Basically, you just pick all of the whiny answers.

That’s Eragon.

I’m saying that because no matter how many different answers I did, I never got Murtagh. Then I realized that all the answers were stuff like eragon.html or brom.html, so I typed in murtagh.html and… nothing.

That’s the official quiz, SMART, my Eragon quiz has a Murtagh result.

•  
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2009 edited

Ah… facepalm

Something is wrong with me – I keep clicking these ads…

You’re a movie theater maker-outer.
    Any movie can be a PG-13 love story, as far as you’re concerned. If the story happening on screen isn’t dramatic enough to keep you interested, you’ll add a little excitement with a popcorn-flavored make out session in the back row. So what if you miss a few plot details? You’re focused on the details that matter — like finding the perfect head angle for maximum lip contact.

Kill me.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2009

obliges

Aww, don’t die. ;_;

You’re an underwater maker-outer.

We can’t picture you making out unless we put you in a bathing suit and surround you with glowing aqua light. Here’s a random quiz prediction for you — the hottest hookups of your life will happen in a hot tub or a swimming pool. Your personality seems like the perfect mix of silly splashiness, steaming hot kisses, and soft whispers echoing over the water. So, what are you waiting for? Find someone kissable… and make sure that person has a pool!

WTF? I can’t even swim. I’m terrified of deep water.

I used to not be able to swim either, and I’m terrified of water deeper than five feet (actually, considering my height, make that deeper than 4’6’‘). However, it is sort of romantic, if you don’t mind the taste of chlorine or salt.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Unless you’re near the Great Lakes, in which case you get all the enjoyment of the ocean with none of the nasty salt!

(this message has been brought to you by the Tourism Bureau of Michigan. My name is Swenson, and I approve this message.)

Oh doesn’t this make me feel great:

You’re a streetwise maker-outer.
    When you’re in the mood to make out with someone, you feel impulsive and intense. You don’t need fancy surroundings or romantic music for a good make out session. You’ll grab the person you want to kiss (once you know he/she is willing, of course!) and push him/her against a brick wall, a parked car, or even a dumpster. You know it’s not about the location — it’s about the lip-lockin’. And you’ve got that covered.

Aww, I’m gonna go cry now. rolls eyes ;P

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

You’re a closet maker-outer.

It’s not that you’re trying to hide your make out skills. You just happen to do your best work in closets. Your favorite make out sessions are probably Truth or Dare inspired. Sometimes a party game gives you the confidence to do things you’d never have the nerve to do otherwise (especially when you bribe your best friend to “dare” you to kiss someone specific).

..hmm. I suppose the questions would have been easier to answer if I had, you know, actually made out with someone before.

Ditto. ;P

I feel so worldly now.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009

I envy your worldliness.

I just thought of something regarding the Weasley twins being fantasy boyfriends.

Contains spoilers about book 7
    v v

I envy your worldliness.

It wasn’t so much of a make-out so much as a really long kiss, but I was all tingly afterward… sigh

And yes, NP, that is sad. But as Imps, we have the power of NECROMANCY!

I must say, worldliness is quite enjoyable.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009

So, you can give him an undead ear!

I’ll have to look for one on eBay.

Good luck with that. ;)

You are most like ARYA

You are a swordsman or woman of great renown and are second to no one! At the same time, you are an unsurpassed wielder of magic, vastly intelligent and wise. Any queen or king would be lucky to have you as an asset but you are also independent in nature and follow no leader blindly.

No shit.