Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2009 edited

This is the Badfic Generator. Some cool ones it spit out:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Robin Hood and Miami Vice. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Invader Zim and Carmen Sandiego. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri and Guitar Hero. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

Now if someone were to actually write them…

If you can think of it, try to write summaries for them. It’s funny.

Oh wow, this is too rich:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Beauty & the Beast and Gordon Ramsay. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metalocalypse and Professional Wrestling. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

On the first try.

•  
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009 edited

People write Hell’s Kitchen fanfic? What would that be like?

Ooh, idea! Every time we generate one, we have to write a summary for it!

So:

Beauty, Beast, and the Enchanted Silverware have come to Gordon Ramsay to compete in Hell’s Kitchen. Little do they know that on the opposing team is the evil and dastardly Ahchoo al Asneeze*, who is plotting to flatten all the soufflés! Can Beauty and Beast work together to solve this mystery? AU, OOC, X-over

*Yes, I did just finish watching Men in Tights, why do you ask?

I got Cosby Show/World War II with Legalizing Gay Marriage as a plot device

In order to free the Huxtable family from a wormhole which places them in the middle of World War II, they must create a paradox by legalizing gay marriage. One of Dr. Huxtable's ancestors is gay and, when allowed to marry his lover rather than settle down with a girl, creates the needed paradox, whooshing them all back to...the 80s.

@ Dan Locke- WRITE IT, WRITE IT I SAY!!!

(I love Toki. Am I the only one who thinks he’s adorable in a cute, funny sort of way?)

•  
      CommentAuthorscary_viking

Oh dear. This was like the 3rd one it spit out:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Serial Experiments Lain and Twilight. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

I give up.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Army of Darkness and Seinfeld. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

Shit’s about to get heavy.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kill Bill and Cosby Show. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!

So much win, right there.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ninja Turtles and Street Sharks. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Turtles vs Sharks, part III: IN SPACE

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Survivor and Atlas Shrugged. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!

Oh, this one’s easy. “They thought it would be a pleasurable cruise. What they got was a philosophical treatise! Who will be able…to finish reading the book?”

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri and Serial Experiments Lain. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sex and the City and Pulp Fiction. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

“What do you do when your unfaithful ex is dating your best friend? KILL THEM ALL in an out-of-order series of flashbacks!”

• CommentAuthorDrAlligator

I have the best plot device yet.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sonic the Hedgehog and Totally Spies. The story should use incest as a plot device!

Edit: Even better:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Everquest and Quantum Leap. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

Man, I’m getting all the good ones.

DOUBLE EDIT: Now I really have THE BEST one.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Akira and Mythbusters. The story should use losing one’s virginity as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorCGilga
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight Zone and Darkwing Duck. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ctrl+Alt+Del and Big Brother. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

That doesn't sound too difficult. All I have to do is write the average CAD strip.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Wtf, here’s mine:

The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animorphs and Malcolm in the Middle. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

Puppet, looks like you get to write Eragon!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJeni

omgtotally.

Malcolm would join the Animorphs. So would Francis, because we need eye candy.

Reese would get taken by the Yeerks.

I waaaaant it.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Fairly Oddparents and Heroes. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Awesome.

I love Fairly Odd Parents.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friends and Xmen. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Hmm… Not so bad… (in comparison of course. ;P)

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Wolverine would kill Joey and Ross before five minutes were up.

Nah, they’d win through The Power of Love Lulz.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Okay, second try:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and Metal Gear Solid. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Dilbert. The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jesse Jackson and Cats. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kill Bill and Street Sharks. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Dilbert. The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

That actually sounds remotely interesting…

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

How come I always get the perverted ones?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Evil Dead and Thundercats. The story should use losing one’s virginity as a plot device!

snort

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Hey, watch it RVl, or I’m going to write a bad Twilight fan-fic and have you in it.

Heh, I can see it now:

“Oh jacob u r like so hawt, come to paris wif meeee!”

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Murphy Brown and The Magic School Bus. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining South Park and Harry Potter. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

This is what I got.

AH NO!

If you do write that however, please post it ;P

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Cartman goes to… Hogwarts! :D

That would be freakin’ awesome!

I got Calvin and Hobbes with the Princess Bride, using an orgy as a plot device…

NOOOOOOO!!!

•  

“Buttercup had never know how attractive stuffed tigers could be until she saw him in the arms of his partner…”

More stuff:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Charlie’s Angels and Monsters Inc. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scrubs and The Bible. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

Thing is, these actually could work… what would they be like, though?

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Third try:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tom Brady and Days of our Lives. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

Scrubs with the Bible would be beyond weird. And awesome, probably.

•  
      CommentAuthorCGilga

I have one no one can beat.

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Oh yeah?

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Eat this:

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

No, see, that is totally awesome.

I nominate this for most...horrifying.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

This is just…

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 24 and Shrek. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

This would be awesome.

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grand Theft Auto and Dead Rising. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!

I'd play it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter and Teen Titans. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Splinter Cell and Soul Calibur. The story should use rape as a plot device!

Mwahahaha…Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spiderman and Major League Baseball. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

And this gem: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jeopardy! and Twilight. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair

Alex Trebek/Jacob Black slash.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sex and the City and Dead Rising. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorZombie Devin

I just found the best EVAR:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain Planet and Hardy Boys. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fight Club and Homestar Runner. The story should use getting sucked into the “real world” as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and Neon Genesis Evangelion. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

Edit:
    OH SHIT!!!!!!!
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and Snakes on a Plane. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Azumanga Daioh and Samurai Pizza Cats. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

•  

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 24 and Shrek. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!

No, you see, this would actually work, knowing Arty… now, to find a way to get him beaten up by Keifer Sutherland…

Come, people, let’s see some summaries! Like this one:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain Planet and Hardy Boys. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

The sinister Snidely Whiplash has kidnapped the Hardy’s father to stop him from finding out his evil plan to pour thousands of gallons of sewage into the ocean! Now the boys must team up with Captain Planet to save the day!

See? It’s easy!

Snidely Whiplash is from Rocky and Bullwinkle, though. You’re thinking of Looten Plunder.

Ok.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and Snakes on a Plane. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

The entire earth’s surface is being purged of human life. Only one plane has enough fuel to stay in the air long enough to make it through the deadly plague. And it’s filled with snakes. But when all seems lost, the cockpit hatch bursts open, and Duke Fucking Nukem steps out, armed to the God damn teeth. Bad news for the snakes.

Oh, I’ve seen this before.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chronicles of Narnia and Kill Bill. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Smurfs. The story should use incest as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Pizza Cats and DuckTales. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

DO NOT WANT to all of these.

Snidely Whiplash is from Rocky and Bullwinkle, though. You’re thinking of Looten Plunder.

I know who SW is. However, I only saw Captain Planet once or twice on TV, and that was in my elementary days. So, instead of going to Wikipedia, I made it better by adding a THIRD fandom.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chronicles of Narnia and Kill Bill. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

Here goes… Wikipedia, don’t fail me now…

When Lucy and Susan are raped by octopi sent by the Deadly Vipers, Beatrix, Peter, and Edmund must hunt down the octopi and slay them! Violently! With swords!

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009 edited

Some of mine wouldn’tactually be that bad:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining X-Files and Scooby-Doo. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scientology and 4chan. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Slaughterhouse 5 and Yoshi’s Island. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bubble Bobble and Robin Hood. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sex and the City and Hellsing. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocky Horror Picture Show and Night of the Living Dead. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scientology and The Office. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Pizza Cats and The Matrix. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009

Michael Scott becoming a scientologist actually wouldn't be that far fetched.

What is the “Samurai Pizza Cats” that they keep bringing up?

Oh.

“The stars of the show are three anthropomorphic cats who protect the city of Little Tokyo from crime while making a living running a pizzeria.”

Emmy material right there.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009

Who do you call when you want a pepperoni?

“Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and Animorphs. The story should use losing one’s virginity as a plot device!”
    “Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Chip & Dale’s Rescue Rangers. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!”
    “Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Survivor and America’s Funniest Home Videos. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!”
    “Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sex and the City and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The story should use body switching as a plot device!”
    “Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dilbert and Gargoyles. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!”

That last one made my brain fizzle. ._. I’ll never get the images ouuuut!
    And lol at the Barack Obama one. XD

“Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Chip & Dale’s Rescue Rangers. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!”

OK…

The leader of the free world has been kidnapped by Fat Cat! Who can possibly save him now? Could it be… Mole?

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Titanic and Cinderella. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

First try!

After a fight with Prince Charming, Cinderella runs away in a fit of emotion, boarding the Titanic as it leaves on its maiden voyage. Prince Charming seeks the help of an oracle, but becomes trapped in her haunted basement where he meets a ghost that warns him about the Titanic sinking. Prince Charming must find some way to reach the Titanic and convince Cinderella to come back to him before it hits the iceberg…

The last scene has Prince Charming swooping in on Aladdin’s magic carpet just as Cinderella prepares to leap off the Titanic’s bow to commit suicide over her terrible situation. He convinces her not to jump and they prepare to kiss dramatically, just as the Titanic hits the iceberg. She plunges a hundred feet into the sea and is never seen again. PC dies trying to save her. The End. (alternately, he scoops her up mere inches from the freezing water and they survive, etc. etc.)

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009 edited

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gargoyles and the Amazing Race. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

Puppet, yours is the best yet. xD

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Amazing Race and Sopranos. The story should use murder as a plot device!

Well, considering it’s the Sopranos, murder won’t be hard to incorporate.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

Puppet, yours is the best yet. xD

Personally I think this one I got earlier was better:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and Grand Theft Auto. The story should use floods as a plot device!

Gangster Vampires and Gangster Wolves fight each other, while Edward tries to protect Bella from a flood caused to the heavy amount of rain in Forks.

@Puppet

I would read that.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Seconded.

Gangsta vampires- they already have the bling.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 21 Jump Street and My Little Pony. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!

Huh?

• CommentAuthorWitrin
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009

Hmmm…?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Indiana Jones. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Around the World in 80 Days and Sailor Moon. The story should use incest as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harry Potter and My Little Pony. The story should use aphrodisiacs as a plot device!

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009 edited

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I am going to do my JulNoWriMo based off a Badfic-generated idea. Now the only problem is trying to find one that would actually make a story… I’ll decide later today which to use and then get writing. Some possibles so far:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Avatar: The Last Airbender and the Princess Bride. The story should use teen angst as a plot device! (While I’d love to write a crossover between Avatar and the Princess Bride, I’m not sure about using teen angst as a plot device, seeing as it’s sort of used already in both stories.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monsters Inc and Nancy Drew. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device! (Monsters Inc. + Nancy Drew?!!)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rugrats and The Odyssey. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device! (...so tempting… unfortunately, I haven’t watched Rugrats since I was about six. So I can’t do this one. cries)

Any more suggestions? The problem with many suggestions is that I don’t know enough about the choices to write a fic about them. If you find one with Star Wars, Doctor Who, The Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Halflife, Avatar, or a Pixar movie, post them, because I know about those.

EDIT: WAITWAITWAIT look what I just got! Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Bill Nye the Science Guy. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device! How can I resist… If I can come up with a plot, I’m doing this one. Oh yeaaaahhhh!

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Indiana Jones. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

Oh. Em. Gee.

I’d read it.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Sure, but I wouldn’t write it… shudders

Heh! Look at this one! Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Blue’s Clues. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metalocalypse and Professional Wrestling. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

^^

THIS! (Dan Locke got this a while ago)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining South Park and Harry Potter. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

(This one would be very strange- it’s Neurotic Platypus’s)

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Never mind, Bill Nye is out. And look what’s in…

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and Half-Life. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!

I am totally doing this. It’ll take place at the end of Half-Life 2. Dr. Breen, after capturing everyone, brainwashes Gordon Freeman and Eli Vance into having a DDR competition. But when he gets pulled into it too, Alyx realizes something is wrong. She is freed by Judith Mossman, and the two escape the Citadel to discover that everywhere across the world, people are playing DDR... and just can’t stop! Both the Combine forces and the Resistance alike have been captured by the evil brainwashing spell! She and Judith must travel across the world to find out what’s going on, why they aren’t affected, and how to stop it…

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Try these:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Garfield and Digimon. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Football League and Final Fantasy 5. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining X-Files and the Princess Bride. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Matrix and Malcolm in the Middle. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Fox and DuckTales. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Wars and Les Miserables. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!

Star Wars and Les Miz…wow.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

just found a good one: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phantom of the Opera and Scooby Doo. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

• CommentAuthorDrAlligator

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Lord of the Rings and Rock Band. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!

Hell yes.

Someone has to write this.

Please.

EDIT: Um, wow, could you get a more appropriate fanfic plot?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Digimon and Animal Crossing. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Star Wars and Les Miz…wow.

Wait, what?

Phantom of the Opera and Scooby Doo.

This could actually be a legit Scooby Doo episode.

I just got a really weird one.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining and Star Fox. The story should use losing one’s virginity as a plot device!

Someone needs to write a song-fiction based on a Mars Volta song.

(For the uninitiated, The Mars Volta is to music what James Joyce is to literature. Google some of their lyrics and see what I mean.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Buahaha! Neil Patrick Harris, who is secretly Dr. Horrible IN REAL LIFE, decides to leave his miserable existence and travel to a new planet he discovered, one that has the same orbit as earth, yet never collides with earth. On it, he finds a land of pink clouds and flowery meadows…. PONYLAND!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Xmen and the Little Mermaid. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

Ok, ok… Wolverine falls in love with Ariel, who has fallen in love with Jean Grey, who has fallen in love with Wolverine. Yet, Prince Eric, despondent at hearing of Ariel’s turn to lesbianism, kidnaps her! Can Wolverine save Ariel from the dastardly Prince? Can Cyclops win back Jean Gray? Can Ursula take over the sea and tentacle rape the X-Men? Find out more in “Under the Xee!”

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and Titanic. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

Ok… In 1912, Winston Churchill, always in money troubles (this is true…) buys a lottery ticket because he has a lucky feeling. He wins! Hearing of the fabulous new liner, Titanic, he buys a ticket. When the ship sinks, he goes down with it after putting women and children on board the lifeboats, despite the entreaties of the other passengers that he save himself.

Then, we discover, the lottery was rigged! Hitler sent spies back in time to get rid of Churchill! Now the British Secret Service, led by Christopher Lee (he actually was a spy!) must save Churchill before we lose World War II!

I love you, Willow. That was pure epic win. And awesome. And… hysterically funny beyond words.

Find out more in “Under the Xee!”

Epic. Win.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining King Arthur and The Lion King. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Oh…dear…God…why?????

While in search of the Holy Grail, King Arthur travels with Lancelot to the furthest reaches of the world. In Africa he sees majestic lions, and the voice of God tells him that when he holds the Lion King in bondage, the Grail shall be found.

Can Arthur capture Simba? Can Lancelot ignore the feelings stirred in his heart by the lovely lioness at the Lion King’s side? And who is this mysterious golden lion that appears in the dreams of both King and Knight? Read “Aslan in Chains” to find out!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tarzan and John McCain. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

Um… OK…

Tarzan, suffering from severe depression after the death of his beloved Jane, is overjoyed when a private jet crash-lands in the jungle. There, he meets John McCain, and has a passion-filled summer with the politician. But rescue planes are coming, and McCain must choose between his wife and the love of his life. Who will it be?

vomits all over keyboard Brain bleach! Brain bleach!

•  
      CommentAuthorJabrosky

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Toy Story and Godzilla. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

Woody goes crazy and robs a bank, but is then stopped by Godzilla!

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009

I just got Superstar USA with Transformers, using a sex-change as a plot device.