Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

So, Sly? How is it?

That’s if he hasn’t signed out already.

I think he has… But yeah, good food? I always find that this is an essential at camp. ;)

Yes, Sly – are you having fun?

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009

Actully he’s at the Asylum for the Physically Annoying.

Physically Annoying?

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

He goes around hitting people while yelling “NANANANANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANA!!!!!!!”

so I guess thats a yes:P

I am so jealous… Unless the food sucks. In which case I’m not. :D

• CommentAuthorSlyShy

Aww, thanks guys.

Well, the food here is worse than last year, but it’s not terrible. Seven weeks left… I have six problem sets left to finish, and the last one took me a whole week. Eesh.

I have six problem sets left to finish, and the last one took me a whole week.

Would it be incredibly nerdy of me to say that sounds like fun? Well, it does. So there. Sorry, anyway, food… That sucks! Food is weirdly important to me, so I was very upset when I had tiramiseau with FREAKING SOUR CREAM instead of marscapone. Sorry, this thread is about you… Well, glad you’re having fun then! :)

So… I think I’m the only one here who doesn’t know what type of camp you are at?

I hope your having fun! :D

Tiramisu? Never had it. Is it good?

(@ OLD: Sly set up a thread to tell us about it but I’m not sure what it’s called.)

• CommentAuthorSlyShy

So… I think I’m the only one here who doesn’t know what type of camp you are at?

‘Tis the Ross Mathematics Program.

Do they have a… oh, I don’t know, a Ssor English Program? waits hopefully

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009

Ssor? Is he an Ice Warrior?
    They have weird double letters too.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009

Well, the food here is worse than last year, but it’s not terrible. Seven weeks left… I have six problem sets left to finish, and the last one took me a whole week. Eesh.

Looks like the historian has to do the simple maths… you get a week of freedom. :P

wow. that is crazy impressive, Sly. I always sucked at math and I honestly cannot even imagine a problem that would take a whole week to solve

It’s called your face. clicks fingers and moves head around like Hannah Montana mm-hmm!