Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

And I wasn’t being sarcastic in this thread title.

Back in my days as a Twilight fan, I did, of course, read fanfiction.

In my travels, I found this and I couldn’t believe it was fanfiction. It’s extremely well-done, the plot isn’t solely concerned with BellaxOC or whatever, and I seriously think you guys should read this.

It’s a good read even if you hate Twilight. I’m a little depressed actually- the author is wasting all this time on something she can never publish.

Comments plz.

•  
      CommentAuthorCorsair
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009

I rarely read fanfiction of stuff I like, why would I put my foot in the fanfiction of the literary world's equivalent to cow feces?

Because you can’t help yourself.

Well, actually because it struck me that the world would make more sense if this was Twilight and Twilight was the fanfiction.

Plus a lot of it contains better OCs than the canon characters.

Well, considering this is Twilight, that’s not very difficult, now is it… ;P

Um… if you’ve seen what I’ve seen… and I’ve trawled through a LOT of mush… XD

Ah. I stick to the parody side of that fandom… ;)

So do I. I can’t even remember how I found that fic.

EDIT: I meant mush as in bad stuff. Not necessarily romantic ooey gooey stuff.

Well, I like it! Slightly difficult to understand, at first, but I really like the POV. You can’t help but love the characters, especially after people like Lauren.

She reached up to my hair and was tugging it as her tongue slipped in my mouth. Her other hand found its way to my shirt to pull me even closer. I could feel my body temperature rising to uncomfortable levels in my raincoat.

And what did I think of all this?

C’mon, let’s be honest. I’m a guy. I’m seventeen. I thought it was kinda awesome.

Lol, it is a little confusing to understand in installments. I need to go back to the beginning and read it all again.

I found something else. Very funny, especially since you know that it’s true.

If Bella Were Sane, by the One Called Demetra

I could not stop laughing. Go Mike!

Two more by Dem, because I love them (and be grateful: while looking for them, I got the spider/taratula ad not once, not twice, but at least three times! It was really big… and scary… whimper)

How Edward Really Acts
    How Bella Really Acts

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance

XD

E: Goodbye Jacob, my brother, my son…

E: BUT WE STILL HATES YOU, PRECIOUS

:D

I wonder what her uterus tastes like…

•  
      CommentAuthorDem
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2009

-reanimates thread- My weird crackfics...ARE BEING REPOSTED?! -faints-

If Twilight Was A Bit More Honest by North American Scum. I’d forgotten this, but I found it again. Hilarious!

And, on the other side of the coin, the worst fanfiction that I’ve ever read.

Um, Dan? Take your stinky bad non-Twilight fanfic outta here! Gawsh!

Arya was Eragon’s oxygen.

I think this is twilight-ish enough. Also:

smelling you causes one hundrend red hot swords to plunge into my heart.

•  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009 edited

Arya was Eragon’s oxygen.

That sounds like “You’re my favorite brand of heroin.”

Then he blacked out.

I can’t believe it. This person writes exactly like Paolini! Genius!

Anybody want to spork it?

•  
      CommentAuthorDem
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009 edited

I've seen worse. I've seen so...so much worse. -shudders- I really need to spend less time on fanfiction.

EDIT: ^ I'll spork it!

Yay!

I’ve seen worse. I’ve seen so…so much worse. shudders I really need to spend less time on fanfiction.

Ditto. ;)

Thirded.