Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Like the Addiction thread.

I know I shouldn’t like the song “My Immortal”, especially since I don’t like emo music and it inspired a legend, but the tune is actually quite pleasant.

• CommentAuthorCodeWizard
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2009

I know I shouldn’t smile in funerals but I can’t help but remember all the happier times.

I know I shouldn’t think for myself but it’s fun annoying people by not doing what is expected.

I know I shouldn’t an hero but an hero is the way to go.

• CommentAuthorLccorp2
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2009

I know I shouldn’t voice my opinions but irritating certain groups is worth it.

Besides, some insults can be alliterative in a lovely way. “Prick possessor?” That made me lol for a few minutes.

I know that I shouldn’t accidentally the whole bottle, but I accidentally THE WHOLE BOTTLE.

@ SMARTALIEN- hey, I love ‘My Immortal’! Musically, it’s very pretty, and as a singer, I agonize over the fact that I will never be able to sing it like Amy Lee.

I Know I Shouldn’t go on ImpishIdea when I should be exercising or something, but I went anyway.

I know I shouldn’t laugh in the middle of the national anthem, but the navy guys are so damn funny!
    I know I shouldn’t spy on the guy next door, but he’s so freaking HOTT!
    I know I shouldn’t skip breakfast, but I’m never hungry in the morning.

OK, the last one was rather lame, but I thought I’d write it down anyways! ;P

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2009

I know I shouldn’t waste my free time onTvTropes and ImpishIdea, but schoolwork is boring.

•  
      CommentAuthorAmelie
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2009

I know I shouldn’t randomly disappear from ImpishIdea for several days at a time, but I become too addicted and then I can’t get anything else done so I have to go cold turkey…

I know I shouldn’t waste my free time onTvTropes and ImpishIdea, but schoolwork is boring.

Amen!

I know I shouldn’t waste my free tim on ImpishIdea, but I’m a lazyass.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2009

I know I shouldn’t procrastinate, but somehow I can’t get anything done unless it’s two in the morning the day before it’s due.

I know I shouldn’t procrastinate, but somehow I can’t get anything done unless it’s two in the morning the day before it’s due.

Yep.

I’m still here D:

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009

I like it when schoolwork and my favourite parts of the internet collide. Using the Freudian tropes as research, for example.