Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorCodeWizard
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2009

lol

See what happens when you pass laws to nanny other people? You get nannied yourself.

• CommentAuthorDrAlligator
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2009 edited

God, Australia sucks bad sometimes.

With their internet censorship and their poor classification for games and their nanny state and their stoned wallabies.

Christ.

I doubt that even with the right classification of games this is ever justifiable.

It’s not.

The only people who should be in charge of what a child should or should not be allowed to see is their parents, and a teenager and older should be allowed to see anything they want.

The only people who should be in charge of what a child should or should not be allowed to see is their parents, and a teenager and older should be allowed to see anything they want.

I’m all for keeping children free of violence and sex until they’re old enough to understand it (when your little brother hits on your friends at the age of three you tend to think that way – and we don’t even have cable!) but this is just ridiculous.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Yeah, it’s no business of the government to be interfering with what ought to be the affairs of individual families.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

I thought the internet censorship thing was retarded enough, but now videogames?! I mean, I can understand restricting violent/sexual/other mature content for children, but once you’re an adult, it’s none of the government’s business!

I would argue even if your a child it’s none of the government’s business, it’s the parents’ business.