Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Surely I can’t be the only here who watches this guy’s videos?

And as a sample for those who haven’t.

I’ve heard of him (details of how I heard of him below), and while I’d love to, I can’t watch him on this computer.

But just to make you claw your eyes out in utter pain (while laughing at the commentary throughout), here is a unique spork from a site I like, USS Sue Destroyer:

Do not read this atrocity.

So yeah, I’ve heard of him.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009

raises hand

DrA linked me to some of his videos—mostly the Nostalgia Critic ones.

Much love.

Omfg I love him.

The Nostolgia Critic is the best. If he wasn't so much older than me, I'd marry him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009

The Nostolgia Critic is the best. If he wasn’t so much older than me, I’d marry him.

So would I.

<<
    >>

One of the first thing I do every day is check his site for updates. His new Video Game Confessions series is absolutely incredible. In fact, I’d be watching the new NC video right now except I know I’d be late to my first lesson if I did.

It’s a nice bonus, having so many other awesome videos available there – I was ecstatic about the DBZA/TGWTG partnership.

In fact, there is so much sheer brilliance available on this site that I can only say, those of you who’re late to the party, get watching.

I have nothing to say that doesn’t echo what’s already been said.

Edward impression = WIN!

i fucking LOVE this website. although, if you dont mind me saying, some of the guys over there are getting a teeny bit too full of themselves…

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009

Hmm, here’s one for the Addicted thread… when I saw this thread title, I thought of Gordon Freeman. I play too much Half Life. goes off to play moar

@topic – heh, this is awesome!

Doug and James are a couple.

i fucking LOVE this website. although, if you dont mind me saying, some of the guys over there are getting a teeny bit too full of themselves…

Who are you talking about? The only person who could remotely fall under ‘up their own ass’ is Handsome Tom, and only by name. Maybe Benzaie? But his sex god routine is part of the comedy. If you watch the commentary videos spewed out after the Anniversary Brawl (check out Spoony’s) you’ll find that, despite fame, the people of TGWTG haven’t let it get to their heads.

@DrAlligator – I am not going to name any names, but some of my most favorite shows on that website have recently started suffering from a lot of unwarranted self – importance. I still love them and I still watch them, but sometimes a moment pops in when I go “why?” Which is sad, because I love watching those guys. Maybe I am just nitpicking, maybe it is my fatigue talking, but I dont know. It was just a personal observation, is all:)

Spoony is… well, Spoony;) The “Xenu Loves Little Children” SWAT4 video I can watch over and over again:)

Oh, do name names. Whisper if you must, I’m curious now. :P

Little Miss Gamer’s videos are hilarious and cute.

Anyone else terrified by ThatGuy in Ask ThatGuy? There is something terrifying about that man.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

I’m scared of that guy. :P

I’m scared of the Bum.

Dr. Insano FTW

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

@Nate – I love Concerned! It is such a great webcomic… it’s what made me fall in love with Half Life before I even owned the game.

•  
      CommentAuthorRT3
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009 edited

The nostalgia critic/bum guy kind of annoys me. The same joke is only funny so many times…

There are recurring jokes, but it’s not all the same, dude. Each video has its own unique jokes.

Big Lipped Alligator Moments are some of the best parts of the NC’s show.

Nah, best moment is…

“OF COURSE!”

Nah, that one got old, even the NC knew it.

I’m torn between Adventures of Sonic and North as my faveourite NC reviews. AoS has the epic “Pumpkin? Pumpkin!? Puh, wuh, PUMPKIN? HOW DO YOU BLOW INTO YOUR THUMB AND COME UP WITH A PUMPKIN. What next, is he going to blow into his thumb and blow up a woman? [seconds later] IF YOU CAN MAKE A WOMAN BY BLOWING INTO YOUR HAND WHY ARE YOU CHASING A HEDGEHOG?! FUCK THIS SHOOOOOOOW!!

But then, North has the singular epic line said by North’s father as the child has an epileptic fit on the dining room floor: “Quick, loosen his pants!”

I check that site almost as much as I check this one :D

It truly is.

Hee hee. ;P

I like his doctored Twilight poster.