Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009 edited

Here it is.

I laughed. Out loud. The list of statistics is hilarious, and the statistics themselves are hilarious.

EDIT: OK?

IS hilarious! IS HILARIOUS!

I feel pain when I see grammar rape. Sorry.

As for the actual article, I liked the parody even more than the statistics. “‘Of course, my love, my life, my forever,’ Edward said, casually tearing boulders apart with his toes.”

I remember this :D

Ah, Nostalgia :)

Oh God, WIN!!

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009

XD Oh, man. Those statistics… XDDDD

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009 edited

That’s awesome. I love the parody!

:D

Thanks SOOOO much.

I thought I was going to have to really read the book and samples (like I did, glancing at it in Borders, after which I burned my hands off with acid) but thanks to this, I have a scientific analysis of the source which will make my parody efforts so much better!

SAQT – I now officially owe you 1 favor.

•  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009 edited

Teehee, I have this post screencapped. I have proof!

So when I need that army of mutant locusts to take over the world, you know who I’ll call.

For some reason, I didn’t realize that the parody was a parody until he was “tearing apart boulders with his toes.” It all seemed exactly like the writing in Twilight. Or I’m just a bit slow. ._.

• CommentAuthorAri
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009

This is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing it. (And LJ isn't blocked for me anymore!)
    That was great.
    "if you are immortal and so gorgeous that women faint at the sight of you, would you enroll in high school? wouldn't you have better things to do with your time?" I've wondered this too, and people can't seem to come answers that make sense.