Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Maradonia vs. Dragons: Lexicon Triumvirate – which is worse?

D:LT. While Maradonia is indeed bad, Gloria Tesch is still young and capable of learning from at least some of her mistakes. Also, she's not racist.
    • CommentAuthorCodeWizard
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009

D:LT, easily.

Lulz will be had.

D:LT. Every time I see the initials I get hungry cause it looks like BLT. Not that I like bacon. But, you know. It’s food.

Maradonia. Sorry, grammar mistakes cannot be overlooked! But D:LT comes in a close second. ;)

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Maradonia. Its plot and characterisation are similarly awful, but the syntactical errors are worse.

D:LT. while Maradonia is a despicable waste of trees, the pretension of D:LT is physically painful to read through. Maradonia is just laughable and it does it job providing us with lulz, while D:LT is an abomination of literature nothing good can ever come out of.

Dragons: Lexicon Triumvirate. The Eye of Argon is like a four-year-old’s finger painting – sure, it’s grotesque, but it has heart and a certain degree of charm to it. Dragons: Lexicon Triumvirate, on the other hand, is like The Eye of Argon if it had been written by an intense narcissist on drugs.

Plus, The Eye of Argon is relatively short.

• CommentAuthorEric

D:LT. Even though Maradonia has hundreds, I’m sure, of grammatical errors over the course of the book, I can at least follow what it is saying without having my head spin or falling asleep.

D:LT. Both are physically painful to read, but at least Maradonia has a semblance of a plot and wasn’t written by a racist furry.

Not having read D:LT, why is he racist? It keeps coming up.

•  
      CommentAuthorCGilga
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009

That guy is sick.

And compared to the guy interviewing him (who made fun of Heath Ledger’s death on the radio), that’s saying a lot.

•  
      CommentAuthorCGilga
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009 edited

Yeah, it really is. How exactly do you raise a child to turn out like that?

DLT.

Because Maradonia is at least entertaining. DLT is just boring.

What’s the phrase? “Batshit insane”...?

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009

I’m scared of Kenneth Eng, one day he’s going to find Drunk Fox and Natte Winchester and do something bad to them.

•  
      CommentAuthorCGilga

He’s going to do something bad to the guys at Encyclopedia Dramatica a lot quicker than he will to II.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009 edited

Didn’t he get arrested for assault?

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Don’t worry! We’ll protect them!
    Also, lol at how he blatantly evades the questions.

•  
      CommentAuthorCGilga

And harassment too, if I’m not mistaken.

Edit: And how he tries to advertise his book.

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

And didn’t he say he would like to do a school shooting, after the Virginia Tech shooting?

Dragons: Lexicon Triumvirate. Maradonia is good for laughing, but D: LT is just a pain to read.
    Even though Gloria Tesch is a little prideful/delusional, she seems a lot nicer than Kenneth Eng. >.<

•  
      CommentAuthorSMARTALIENQT
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2009 edited

I dunno, she gets on my nerves. At least Eng writes at my reading level, however pretentious and/or racist he may be. GT just… ugh… Backpfeifengesicht!