Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRT3
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009

He just proved it mathematically. Are you going to ask me to soil that beauty, that simplicity, with words?

Oh, forgive me! I would never dare to propose such blasphemy!

swenson, you forgot to carry the 1.

Because two women are better than one. And obviously, if you’re in a room with two ladies tonguing each other, they want your cock.

Man never claimed to be rational.

I’m not attracted to lesbians.

• CommentAuthorCodeWizard

They’re sexy if they’re both hot.

•  
      CommentAuthorRT3

See? Now that’s just sexy.

[sigh]

In less than a week, these young, blond, ample breasted girls will be off limits for me.

I thought in crocketland the age of consent was 16.

[shrugs]

One of my 16 year old friends is dating an 18 year old guy and my friends call him PedoPete.

What’s to say if I date a 16 year old girl in the next year or so I won’t be called PedoAl?

If it’s legal who cares what other people think? Other people are retarded.

It’s ok because the year below us are all just sluts and the year below them are all druggies

I wouldn’t be interested, except they’re generally hotter than the girls in my year. Woe is me.

So teenagers are still pretty fucked up? Gotcha.

Yeah but my year group isn’t so bad. =/

By that age they learn to hide their fuck-upness and as a general principle hide it well.

Neh, you tend to have year groups that are generally better than others. But what have you.

Well then, put an adult in a hard situation and see how much they act like teenagers. The only non-fucked up people I know are old folks but they’re too weak to do anything.

My wise fanfic mentor, who plays D&D with me, says that the reason why men are attracted to lesbians is the same reason women love (or are supposed to love) yaoi: One is good. Two is better. And since you know that the characters aren’t really gay, you know that they are still safe for you to fantasize about.

I didn’t say it made sense.

I like two women because there are no penises in the scene.

And, therefore, no dickheads.

I actually asked a friend about this and he said it’s because he wants what he can’t have.

•  
      CommentAuthorElanor
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009

I see it as—well, if you’re a heterosexual girl, you’re attracted to males. Gay guys are somehow more familiar and comfortable, because they’re attracted to the same thing you are—other guys. Whereas lesbians, they’re attracted to something you aren’t—other girls. The same goes for heterosexual guys, just the other way around.

Listen, its soooo simple. And it works both ways!

:P