Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Oh my God, guys! Davros is coming back for Series 7!

Watched Curse of the Black Spot, The Doctor’s Wife, The Rebel Flesh, and The Almost People. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Kovarian is going on.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2012

I want Susan to come back. I don’t care in what form, I just think it’d be awesome.

Also Ian and Barbara. What a pity Jacqueline Hill died in 1993…

I still want to Ace come back. And Romana too.

Also, I don’t care if Sara Kingdom’s dead. I want this to happen.

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2012

Gotten caught up as far as Closing Time

Really excited for the Series 6 finale :D

YOUR IMAGES ARE TOO GODDAMN BIG USE THE HIDE FUNCTION OR PROVIDE LINKS!

Dude, manners.

Dude, it’s good manners to provide links when you want to share images that stretch the screen instead of using obnoxiously large images that take forever to load and involve lots of scrolling to get through.

It’s a memoriam to someone. You can just scroll down the pictures if you don’t want to acknowledge it.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Awww. I liked that. A lot.

@Orlando – that was kind of rude… it’s not exactly hard to right-click and hit “View Image” if you’d like to see the images but your screen is too small to show them in full, and neither is it hard to simply scroll past them. Not quite worth the shouting.

Wedding of River Song. Wtf. Don’t even care, that was awesome. I’ll catch up on 7×01 and 7×02 this weekend.

• CommentTimeSep 16th 2012

Caught up on 7×01 and 7×02! Now all I need is 7×03 and I’m good :)

OK, HOW MUCH FUN WAS DINOSAURS ON A SPACESHIP? Nefertiti. Riddell. GIMME GIMME GIMME. Riddell was hilarious, every five seconds wanted to punch him or jump on him.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2012

Ditto. :D

@Marquis –

Big Finish just unleashed a wallop on me that Moffat would struggle to outdo.

• CommentTimeSep 20th 2012

I just realized that you could easliy stop an army of Weeping Angels by wearing a suit made out of mirrors.

• CommentTimeSep 30th 2012

The Angels Take Manhattan.

sob

Ten laughs at Eleven’s loss.

But you fail to account how Sean Connery appeared during the Moore era in Never Say Never Again, as well as appearing after Lazenby in Diamonds Are Forever.

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2012

But you fail to account how Sean Connery appeared during the Moore era in Never Say Never Again, as well as appearing after Lazenby in Diamonds Are Forever.

Those parts were written by Steven Moffat; he crossed the streams.

Besides, there are some Doctor Who specials where Tom Baker shows up in someone else’s incarnation. It’s okay.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2012

Looks like I won’t be crying for the next month and a half. All my reservoirs have been dried up.

Yeah, yeah, so I saw Angels Take Manhattan a week late. That was… a really good episode. When certain elements were introduced, I was unsure of how much I’d like it, but in the end, I thought it was great.

What, are you expecting a Time Lord’s life to take place in the right order?

Yeah, yeah, so I saw Angels Take Manhattan a week late.

I just watched it today too. It was really good. I was actually surprised by how good it was. I think that was a good way for that to happen.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2012

The lines do all seem to point there.

What’s the best season/series after 2005?

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2012

I’d say four, including the specials. It’s the height of RTD’s era, with IMO the best stories and companion; plus, The End of Time brings back basically all the characters from previous seasons, which obviously gives it a bonus.

Series 6.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2012

I’ve always had a fondness for 3, to be honest. Mostly because I love the Yana stuff (to avoid spoilers regarding the finale :P). A certain character is just the best character ever. But 4 is great—and it has Donna!

I like four also. But three is good too.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2013

Girl at the table next to me in the cafeteria has a TARDIS hat and thermos. My jealousy knows no bounds.

...so Filch is the Doctor. That’ll be interesting.

...what on earth are you talking about?

The actor who played Argus Filch from Harry Potter is now playing the Doctor.

OH. No, he’s playing William Hartnell. It’s a documentary.

Seeing this just makes me smile.

Happy 50th birthday Whovians.

In honor, I started watching the show for the first time over the weekend (starting with S31).

I dare say Matt Smith may be my fave doctor after Troughten (I haven’t even watched him yet but I’ve liked what I seen in clips and reviews). Now starting on S32.

(What is it with Moffit’s paranoia about blinking?)

So I finally caught up with Doctor Who.

I really like Clara Oswald so far she’s a total cutie.

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2013

I stopped watching after the penultimate episode of season five, but from what I’ve seen Clara is really great. She’s so adorable!

I stopped watching after the penultimate episode of season five, but from what I’ve seen Clara is really great. She’s so adorable!

I know right
    she’s the cutest thing

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2013

I know right
    she’s the cutest thing

And people are making GIFsets of her and mugs and

I just

• CommentAuthorNo One
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013

I got this stuck in my head for a while. :P