Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorIcyColdHand
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2012 edited

http://www.gizoogle.net

I'm busy inputting all the eragon hate articles into the translator and reading them for extra shits and giggles. TRY IT!
    For example:

Tha Dwarf Hood
    Mack Orrin's gang

"How tha fuck badly-Is she-" Eragon holla'd, too upset ta complete his sentences.

Da soldier’s grill grew slack wit fear as he realized his crazy-ass mistake yo.

So… dis evil, mad, merciless dictator isn’t seizin tha chizzle fo' a easy as fuck victory cuz it won’t appeal ta his thugged-out lil' gangstas, biatch? Since when has he cared, biatch? Accordin ta Paolini, Galbatorix oppresses his thugged-out lil' gangstas, muthafucka! They already don’t like him, muthafucka! There’s no logic behind dis train of thought at all. Our thugged-out asses have ta settle fo' tha "or some other reason", which pretty much means Paolini had no idea why Galbatorix would throw dis chizzle away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2012 edited

II is pretty entertaining with that. Kyll’s latest news article is particularly hilarious.

Now, I happen ta like rappin’ ta gangstas up in private n’ maybe sortin thangs up before resortin ta bannin em yo, but dat aint possible when tha email provided aint valid, n’ I be chillaxed of handin up IP bans like Halloween candy.

EDIT: Oh my word, I’m reading comments now. I sound hilarious.

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2012

Wow, this seems… pretty racist.

Why? The site doesn’t specify any race.

It does bring to mind a demographic of american teenagers that want to be gangster.

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2013

I’ve never seen that manner of speech associated with anyone but a certain demographic of African-Americans. As it grossly exaggerates existing stereotypes, it just seems, well, racist.

• CommentAuthorNossus
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2013

It’s not racist.

@ Soupnazi:

Huh, at my old high school, more than half the boys at school, (and roughly 10% of the girls) talked that way. I actually think African-Americans were in the minority of those who talked that way, it was mostly Hispanics and Caucasians, and one guy from Uzbekistan.

But then again, my school would take students that other schools wouldn’t.

•  
      CommentAuthorSoupnazi
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2013

And, of course, there’s the question of where that manner of speech came from in the first place and how it ended up being used by the people in your school.

• CommentAuthorNossus

And, of course, there’s the question of where that manner of speech came from in the first place and how it ended up being used by the people in your school.

It probably came from a black guy. Lots of things come from black people. Is it racist to dislike peanut butter?

(yeah I know George Washington Carver didn’t really invent peanut butter, that’s not the point)

why the fuck are people still posting in this piece of shit thread jesus christ

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Yeah, I can’t see that there’s really much point to it, especially with the “you’re racist” “no u” direction it seems to be going. That’s not profitable for anybody. So… locking. If you have some fabulous reasoning for it to be unlocked, post on my wall or something.