Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorClibanarius
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2011 edited

I apologize if this is in the wrong spot.

Basically it's what it says on the tin, this is where the hunters on the site can gather and discuss the sport, including what you prefer to hunt, how and what tools you generally use, etc, etc.

And by Hunter I mean Game Hunter and you should know that this thread is an apolitical one and if you want to discuss the whole ethical angle, there's the Serious Discussion section. (And no, I didn't mean video games and yes that pun has already been made)

So, anyone have any luck this year with Elk?

Nah. The kangaroos keep getting to ‘em first. I’m left with nothing but bones and antlers if I’m lucky.

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2011 edited

^ And then the drop-bears usually get to the bones first.

It’s a good season for game hunting. I found Eragon on PC for $20 the other day.

And, like the professional game hunter I am, I bought it and ran it through with my spear.

Lol. Sorry, Clib.

bq. Lol. Sorry, Clib.

It was inevitable. *Makes cross gesture* you are forgiven my child, go forth and make bad puns no more. : P

you are forgiven my child, go forth and make bad puns no more. : P

I… don’t think I can do that.

bq. I… don’t think I can do that.

Than ye shall most assuredly be condemned to the picnic from HELL.

And henceforth, thy true unforgiving nature is revealed.

•  
      CommentAuthorClibanarius
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2011 edited

bq. And henceforth, thy true unforgiving nature is revealed.

I conceal it better after I've had my little pills.
    •  
      CommentAuthorInkblot
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2011

I’m afraid I must entertain a doubt about the relative severity of the PICNIC FROM HELL. As opposed to, say, the traditional fire and brimstone.

(Shhhhhhhh, I was hoping he wouldn’t notice. I wanted to hang out with Horace and Pedovillia.)

•  
      CommentAuthorInkblot
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2011

Too late for me to sign onto the PICNIC FROM HELL plan? I’m an…uh…glutton for punishment.