Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorInkblot
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2011

As the title says, I’m on a fishing expedition. Does anyone around these parts go by the handle of “Lccorp2” on FictionPress? Cause I swear I’ve seen a piece of “Morally Ambiguous” used as an example in some argument or article or other.

Also I would like to tell you the following. Damn, are you ever a good writer. Thanks.

There was definitely a user here sometime ago with that handle. He wrote a lot of articles that were really interesting. But he disappeared, unfortunately. :(

I did some novel crit exchanges with him a while back. I can whisper you the email he was using, if you’re not going to use it for evil. I dunno if it’s still active, though.

•  
      CommentAuthorJeni

I think he posts on the Anti-Shurtugal LJ still?

•  
      CommentAuthorInkblot

Thanks guys. Not looking for an email, I was just curious if it turned out to be someone I knew already on II under a different name. If that makes any sense.

Highly recommend a stroll through his FictionPress selection for anyone with time to kill – I’ve only finished “The Green Tower”, but it is excellent.

bq. But he disappeared, unfortunately. :(

He's still pretty regular on LJ though.

Wasn’t he a published writer?

bq. Wasn’t he a published writer?

Maybe? I'm not really sure, I know he has some completed manuscripts.

It’s really funny that we’re all sitting here speculating about some guy on the internet. :D

Not really, no. For example, as a fun game I try to deduce everyone’s medical history by their posts in the Minor Quibbles thread alone. (No Small Victories or Absolutely Random thread input allowed!)

•  
      CommentAuthorInkblot
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2011 edited

The Jumping Frenchman?! How terrible!

IT’S A REAL DISEASE.

•  
      CommentAuthorInkblot
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2011

...Whoa. That’s what I get for not Google-verifying.

Well, no offense was intended.

Lol, none taken.