Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorInkblot
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2012 edited

Three cheers for drunken Imps, fallacy, and fallibility, say I!

Again, Steph, stop kicking yourself over this. That’s a direct order. No one’s holding anything against you, and the amount you did get done was incredible. I’m just happy you’re back.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2012 edited

An IRC episode sounds like a great idea! It’d be way less hassle, I think. And even if you still wanted to do voice podcasts (which would be awesome), then mixing in an IRC episode every once in a while would help the workload a lot.

Also, it’d be easier for some Imps to participate!

Again, Steph, stop kicking yourself over this. That’s a direct order. No one’s holding anything against you, and the amount you did get done was incredible. I’m just happy you’re back.

Seconded. We missed you!

I think I’m in love with the lot of you.

Also, it’d be easier for some Imps to participate!

Mmm, like Taku and No One. That would be pretty cool.

Okay, my internet-enabled computer’s going to the shop for a few weeks, but after it gets back, we should make a start on this. For one thing, I know there’s just been an article on female characters, but I think it’s still a good idea to do this topic because a lot of people still have a lot to say and it’s a shame to have good stuff buried in the comment threads.

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2012

Saw my name, had to pop in to see what was happening.

I would definitely be more inclined to join in if it were via IRC than skype/voice-based dialogue. The added advantage is that editing (e.g. removing typos, ums, ahs etc. and adding commentary later) is much easier, and people can read it without having to dedicate a time in a quite place with earphones and no distractions.

• CommentAuthorNo One

Moi? Welcome back, Steph!

And yes, I would be more willing to join if it didn’t involve some listening. I’m not sure I would have anything to say though. :P

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

I’d definitely suggest taking out all the standalone “um“s and “lol“s unless they’re really integral to the discussion, by the way. Removing stuff like that would make it easier to read without losing any actual content.

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow

Yeah. If the ums are for emphasis at something horrible, they stay. Otherwise, sayonara!

I really want in on the female characters one. And Steph, WE MISSED YOU. WE DON’T CARE ABOUT PODCAST, WE JUST WANT YOUR FUN-NESS BACK!

COOL.

Hi guys. My computer is still at the shop. I did tell you it was going to the shop, right? o.O

Anyway, miss you all heaps. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to upload the finished podcast soon. At the moment my only internet access is at work, so pretty limited.

And like I said, I really miss you guys!

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2012

Aww, miss you too, Steph. :(

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2012

STEPH

GLOMP

I“ll admit I haven’t trawled through the last 400 posts, so forgive me! Is there still somewhere I can find the first podcast download? I could only find a megaupload link, and we all know what happened to that site.

STEPH.

HALLO STEPH.

glomp

•  
      CommentAuthorInkblot
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2012

GLOMP

• CommentAuthorMegaB
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2012

I know this is a bit late but…

Steph if we have to freaking buy you a new machine just to get you back on, I doubt we’ll hesitate.

So… any progress on this? Also, I can offer to host the podcast on another site. You just have to get the mediafire files and send them to FoggleAR on Twitter for the job. Tell them I sent you.

As far as episode two goes, I have half of the transcript done. I should be able to finish it this month since I’ll be on break.