Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

I was talking with Sly the other day about getting an II podcast up and running, and I mentioned in passing that I’d be happy to take on organising, co-ordinating, and editing the podcast. He said we should totally do it.

What follows are my thoughts, plans, and ideas.

The general format, which we could review, would be something like this:

intro (5-10 mins)
    topic 1: writing theme (1/2 hour)
    topic 2: general, writing, fandom, or other (1/2 hour)
    book clubish thing/what everyone’s been reading lately. (20 mins)*
    anything random somebody wants to bring up. what’s been happening on the internet, lately, etc (15-ish mins)
    end.

*if we can do this monthly, it’d be a good place to discuss an II book club, which quite a few people are interested in starting.

We could also have several specific segments that could be rotated (off the top of my head, Twilight, Inheritance, and Maradonia news segments whenever they’re relevant).

Another thing it’d be cool to do is to do themed podcasts every so often — you know, HP, Firefly, The Wire, ASoIaF, Twilight, LotR, Shakespeare/Classics, etc.(Yes, I did just put Shakespeare and Twilight in the same sentence). And rotate the people hosting the show so that they’re the most relevant to the topic and will have the most interesting discussions. Rifftrax-style podcasts would also be cool, but that might be a bit far off.

For podcast #1, it’d be good to make a point of incorporating both snark and writing, since that’s what we’re about, so I was thinking that we could do something like this:

intro (5-10 mins)
    topic 1: the ethics of sporking (1/2 hour)
    topic 2: story ideas: where we get them from and how they grow into stories (1/2 hour)
    what everyone’s been reading lately. (20 mins)
    random bit. (15-ish mins)
    end.

What I was thinking was for this to start out as mostly Steph and Sly-selected people and topics, just for convenience while we get this off the ground, and gradually turn it into more of a community-driven thing. Cause, this needs to be something we all take part in, but starting it with a full community-driven slant would be too overwhelming to organise and nothing would ever happen; it needs somebody at the helm for a little bit. (I hope I’ve not been coming on too strong here, but I offer myself up as such a one :) )

After a few episodes have been produced and we’ve gotten into a rhythm, we could post upcoming topics on the forum (selected from II members’ ideas), and people who had a lot to say about the topics could post that they were interested in talking about it, and then the hosts get selected from there.

Finally, I’m thinking that recording everyone through Skype would be the way to go.

Thoughts, support, disagreement, topic ideas? I may be coming across as a bit of a dictatorial Determinator here, and that’s definitely not how I mean it. I’m just really eager :)

Also, this would be a random but awesome theme song, purely for the sound of it. Also, it’s Danny Elfman :)

•  
      CommentAuthorRorschach
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2011

Hmmm. I’ve never done anything podcast related, and I think my voice sounds like rocks in a garbage disposal, but I’m in.

•  
      CommentAuthorsansafro187
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2011 edited

The Wire

I’m in.

• CommentAuthorNo One

Sorry, I’m out. I’m sure you know why, Steph.

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I have a great radio voice!

...but other than that I’m not sure how I could contribute. I’m not fantastic at writing about writing, so it stands to reason that I wouldn’t be too great at talking about writing either. I enjoy reviewing things, though, and your idea about themed podcasts sounds great. I have no idea how podcasts actually work, but I’d be glad to help out giving feedback or writing scripts or whatever it is podcasters do behinds the scenes.

tl;dr: this is a cool idea and I’d be glad to help, but I don’t know anything about anything.

What Spanman said.

•  
      CommentAuthorMiel

I’m interested, but my microphone is junk and I stutter when I speak in public :/ I’d still like to participate, though, and it’s an excuse to finally get a new mic :P

I like your theme song idea Steph, and Danny Elfman is my favorite film score composer!!!
    ・゜゚・:.。..。.:*・’(*゚▽゚*)‘・*:.。. .。.:・゜゚・

Seriously though, I will be in any you feel I’m appropriate for. I can even talk in a full-on drawl if you want.

Glad everyone so far is so cool with this :)

(And, sansa, I’ll definitely be drawing on you!)

...but other than that I’m not sure how I could contribute. I’m not fantastic at writing about writing, so it stands to reason that I wouldn’t be too great at talking about writing either. I enjoy reviewing things, though, and your idea about themed podcasts sounds great. I have no idea how podcasts actually work, but I’d be glad to help out giving feedback or writing scripts or whatever it is podcasters do behinds the scenes.

I think the way it’d go is just throw a topic out there and just talk about it, and have fun. What I want to do is give the people who’re going to host some time to prepare points they want to say about the topic they’ve volunteered for, and then we just go from there :)

Also, Miel, who cares about your stutter? :D We love ya!

Yeah sure I can try attending now and then.

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2011

If I had the time, equipment and sound-environment, I’d love to contribute. As it is, I’m interested in this as a concept, and give my moral support to everyone involved.

Awesome :)

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2011

I have a mic but nothing to say.

•  
      CommentAuthorDiamonte
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2011

Ahh, that is me as well, Puppet. Considering what an absence I’ve been on this forum lately, (and how little I’ve written), that just about sums up my stance.

• CommentAuthorWiseWillow

Diamonte! Long time no see! :)

I’d like to participate… must try to be more active on the forum xD I’ve been reading most of the popular threads, but not posting much.

•  
      CommentAuthorThea

It would be fun to participate, and I do have a mic, but I’m not a very active member either.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm

Me too! I heartily support the idea, though. The first episode should be made without identifying individual contributors, so we can try to guess whose voice is whose!

•  
      CommentAuthorPuppet

I like Moldorm’s idea.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

So it’d be about two hours long? Sure you want to make it that long? I don’t know about you guys, but personally, I have a hard time listening to a podcast that’s more than an hour.

We can always edit the podcast. We who can talk will chat for two hours, then keep the best bits for y’all to listen to.

And that way we can figure out voices, but then put the reveal at the end. Otherwise it’d be too easy, after talking for 2 hours, to figure out the one who ALWAYS mentions the Wire is Sansa :P

Haha, I think it’s a great idea. When is this thing being recorded, anyway?

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

... I was going to announce who was taking part in the first podcast, having finalised that today, but I guess if we’re going with Moldorm’s idea (not sure how well that will work, in practise, though), then that’d be spoiling it.

Oh, what the hey, here’s the (hidden) list for those who don’t care about guessing (or want to narrow down their choice range somewhat):

@ Spanman: those times I set were just loose ones. They may go shorter.

@ IK: I want to put it out by the end of August, so as soon as I find a good mic. :)

• CommentAuthorMegaB
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2011

I didn’t know the aim was to bring this into the public realm. It’s a good thing to do in theory, but did anyone consider if readers outside of the members of this forum will want to listen?

Seems like a lot of effort without an actual need, but hey, don’t let me ruin things! I’ll definitely listen to it!

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I am excited to hear how the first one goes. :D

Awww, Steph, I wanted to join in :( Let me know when the next one will be!

Sorry, Willow!

@ MegaB: I did consider this, and I thought, what the heck. There are always really obscure podcasts out there; I’m sure we have a niche. And even if not, we’d have about 50-odd people who’ll listen to it to start with.

... if it works out. Which I’m sure it will.

Also, basically, I wanted a challenge. This’ll definitely be a challenge.

• CommentAuthorMegaB
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2011

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to be a killjoy.

I actually subscribe to the thought that inspiration and ubiquity are beautiful things. I’m just worried that Span said she’s excited, that’s like the end of the world for me. Haha!

•  
      CommentAuthorThea
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2011

Can’t wait to hear it! (though I’m admittedly a recent convert to podcasts of any kind)

In. This is going to be glorious. Never mind, then.

Trust me to forget to write that will also be on the podcast.

And I forgot that said person won’t be back until around 10 August, so the first recording date will be pushed back until around then.

Since this is actually happening, I stickied it. I’m excited for tomorrow!

•  
      CommentAuthorCurly
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011

Tomorrow, which means today. Probably….
    So when does it come out?

Yeah, it happened. I think it turned out pretty well, once Steph edits out the awkward pauses. She’s the one who has the recordings, and is therefore in charge of it coming out.

That. Was. So. Awesome. I’m still squee-ing.

So I’ve done nearly all of the editing (I was too excited not to do it the day we recorded it), and I’ve made a slightly wacky intro, which I love and which I hope you guys do too. The podcast itself sounds awesome. There are a couple of little sound glitches I can’t fix, but it mostly sounds smooth. What I can’t get over is that we must’ve talked for two hours (although not everything was podcast related), and the finished edit is only around 35 minutes.

As soon as I get SWQ and Rorschach to say a couple of things over again for various technical reasons (I’m ashamed to say I laughed too loudly over SWQ’s intro) then I should be able to have the podcast fully edited by the end of the week.

As for when it goes up—Sly and I still need to work on finding server space, etc. I’m hoping it’ll be up by September.

But that shouldn’t stop us from starting on podcast two!

Topic 1: fanfiction – writing it, reading it, opinions on it.
    Topic 2: creating cool characters of awesomesauce (especially viewpoint ones)

I’m going to try and pick three or four people besides me who would have the most to say on these topics. If you think you’d be good for it (especially for topic 2; I really want to get in-depth in that), please please please post. I can’t guarantee anything, but yeah.

• CommentTimeAug 16th 2011

I read way too much fanfiction… can I be involved? :) I’ve even written some, god help us all…

Oh, also, here’s the link to the intro.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

I know a lot about fanfiction, obviously, but I don’t really have a good mic… I do have one, but I need to get it actually working. Not sure if I’d be any help at all on topic 2, though.

1. What do you mean by ‘awesomesauce’? Just really good, well-characterized people, or actual badasses? Because I can talk about the first, but not really about the second.

2. Intro is awesomesauce, haha.

3. Just let me know whenever you want to rerecord and I can do that. :)

This podcast was really fun to work on. I was glad to be involved.

I had an idea (if it wouldn’t work well, that’s okay). I thought that someone could make transcripts of the podcasts for the main site (along with a link to the actual podcast at the top of the article). The same person wouldn’t have to do the transcript each time, and with it being on the main site, it would draw more attention and get more people to listen to it (like people who visit the main site and not the forums), and it would also let people read what was said if they are hearing-impaired or if they just prefer to read it or if they couldn’t understand a part of it.

Just a thought I had the other day.

^ I think that’s a great idea, actually.

As far as the fanfic topic goes, there was an article in TIME about it a few weeks ago. That could be a good thing to discuss as well- the response to the story was also quite interesting.

•  
      CommentAuthorThea

I can’t wait ‘til it’s up!

As much as I would love to participate in the next one as I read fanfiction more than is healthy, I doubt I have anything to say that someone else couldn’t say better (and I bet it’ll be fascinating) but I volunteer to do a transcript whenever needed. I can do this first one, too, if no one else wants too.

@SWQ: Was there? I’ll have to look into it. I’ve actually a few discussions of fanfic from a more outside perspective, even entirely outside, and sometimes it can be insightful. Of course, many people just can’t ‘get’ it. So I’d love to hear a discussion on that. I’m looking forward to it!

@ Thea: I think it might have been a bit more HP specific, but yeah, it was definitely in there. It was quite a balanced article, actually.

I didn’t say when I suggested it, but I can do transcripts too (when I don’t have homework overload). And I’m glad you like the idea.

•  
      CommentAuthorKyllorac

Topic 2 sounds like something I could ramble on about. ;P

I don’t know much about fanfic, but I can talk about characters.

Also I can’t stop listening to the intro. It’s awesome. :D

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Here’s the Time article. I’m about halfway through and it’s very interesting so far. I’ve never really seen fanfiction from an outsider’s perspective before.

Wowsers, so many comments.

I know a lot about fanfiction, obviously, but I don’t really have a good mic… I do have one, but I need to get it actually working. Not sure if I’d be any help at all on topic 2, though.
    — swenson

Get a good mic and we can talk about podcasting, maybe another one. A lot of people here know heaps about fanfiction, but I’m really looking for people who can discuss topic 2 in depth as well.

... uh, wow, that came off harsh. Please read that, keeping in mind that I’d love you to be on the podcast sometime!

@ SWQ:

1. What do you mean by ‘awesomesauce’? Just really good, well-characterized people, or actual badasses? Because I can talk about the first, but not really about the second.

Badasses. Characters who are cool and witty, masters of the Xanatos Gambit, are self-taught master thieves, or use their black belts on a daily basis — and AREN’T sues. Or, you know, characters like Ford Prefect and Zaphod Beeblebrox. In other words, characters who are so much fun to read.

2. Intro is awesomesauce, haha.

Glad you like it :) Funny background story: I originally had that clip of IK going “I think I just lost a couple years off my life” and then straight after that I had my clip of “Oh, I hope so.” Eventually I changed it, though, just cause I didn’t want to sound like a meanie-mo. (Karen Whatshername ftw)

3. Just let me know whenever you want to rerecord and I can do that. :) This podcast was really fun to work on. I was glad to be involved.

Okay, I’ll email you. Glad you had fun!

@NP and Thea: I actually did suggest to No One that we could do a transcript of the podcast. And then it slipped my mind (probably because I don’t want to be the one to do it…).

So, Thea, if you would like to do the first transcript, that would be so awesome and you are awesome and I’ll love you forever. And you’re awesome. (Also, just in case you change your mind on wanting to volunteer to do it every time if nobody else steps up, I’m not going to take you at face value on that one. We’ll go episode by episode :) Just to take the pressure off.)

NP, maybe you could do the second episode?

As far as the fanfic topic goes, there was an article in TIME about it a few weeks ago. That could be a good thing to discuss as well- the response to the story was also quite interesting.
    I think it might have been a bit more HP specific, but yeah, it was definitely in there. It was quite a balanced article, actually.

Oh, I saw a link to that the other day! And I didn’t click it. I must.

Also I can’t stop listening to the intro. It’s awesome. :D

:D:D:D:D:D neither can I. I’m so glad people like it!

Oh, also, we’re not doing the bleeping out of names. Too complicated, and it makes us inaccessible and weird to anyone who isn’t part of our community and doesn’t know why we’re doing it. So we’re not doing it.

NP, maybe you could do the second episode?

As long as I have time, I will do it. I wanted to participate in this somehow, but I didn’t know how good I would be at actually being in a podcast.

Badasses. Characters who are cool and witty, masters of the Xanatos Gambit, are self-taught master thieves, or use their black belts on a daily basis — and AREN’T sues.

This sounds kinda like one of sansa’s characters….

Badasses. Characters who are cool and witty, masters of the Xanatos Gambit, are self-taught master thieves, or use their black belts on a daily basis — and AREN’T sues. Or, you know, characters like Ford Prefect and Zaphod Beeblebrox. In other words, characters who are so much fun to read.

I kind of stay away from intentionally writing badasses, for fear of screwing them up, so I guess I’ll pass this episode. I look forward to hearing from whoever’s involved!

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2011

I’d be willing to type up a transcript as well, so just let me know if you need me to.

I kind of stay away from intentionally writing badasses, for fear of screwing them up, so I guess I’ll pass this episode. I look forward to hearing from whoever’s involved!

Ha, I’m exactly the same. Glad to hear this’ll be relevant for some other people too.

This sounds kinda like one of sansa’s characters….

I feel so awesome now, because I predicted to myself that sansa would be just the type to write this and pull it off. I’ve stuck a message on his wall and I HOPE HE SAYS YES. Considering that he’s said he’ll definitely do anything I want him to (heh), I think he will.

Thanks, Spanman.

•  
      CommentAuthorThea
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2011

So, Thea, if you would like to do the first transcript, that would be so awesome and you are awesome and I’ll love you forever.

Coolness!

I totally want to hear from sansa on badass characters. Like, a LOT.

And so you shall, Thea. So you shall.

• CommentAuthorNo One
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2011 edited

People, I’ll bow down to you, love you, swear loyalty to you, put up a statue of you, shout your names to heavens, worship you, do whatever you want me to do, etc. etc. forever if you transcribe the podcast. :D

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2011

Ooh I like this. If there’s ever a free spot for snark or sci fi (or ASoIaF) let me know.

:D I will.

Sooooo, updates.

a) Podcast episode 1 edits are almost finished.
    b) Once that’s done, Thea will transcribe it.
    c) Meanwhile, I’m figuring out how to get it onto iTunes
    d) Once that’s done, the first episode and transcript will go live.

e) I’m currently finalising the cast for the second episode, and haven’t yet sent out the detailed talk points to those who are on. Bad Steph, yeah, I know. It’ll happen. So now y’all know.

• CommentAuthorMegaB
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2011

Steph, remember to include a download link on the forum as well. If you need somewhere to upload, I have a few accounts scattered here and there with ddl companies and should be able to do it no problem.

c) Meanwhile, I’m figuring out how to get it onto iTunes

Does that mean that we can’t listen to it if we don’t have iTunes? :(

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2011

If a download link is posted you should be fine.

^^Okay, good.

@ MegaB: currently I should be fine, but I’ll keep you in mind :)

Yes, of course I’ll post a direct download link! Thing is, I’d like to get it up on iTunes at the same time (ish—there’s a 24-hour delay while they preview your podcast for the Apple store) as it goes live.

more updates.

a) Episode one is finally edited! (has been since Sunday.) It’s not perfect, but it works, and I’ll learn more as I go along.
    b) am now waiting on Thea for the transcript
    c) am also waiting on Sly for cover art stuff and to discuss setting up an RSS feed and linking to iTunes (giving us some luv-er-ly money with which to cover recording program costs…) I’d better facebook him or something since knowing my emails’ tendencies to end up in peoples’ spam folders…
    d) the next podcast is scheduled to record on September 11th/12th (depending on the time zone)—the same day I’m hoping to get the first episode up by.

I’m getting an idea of the timeframe needed for this thing, what with my life, and with juggling other people, and I can definitely say that this will not be a fortnightly occurrence; more like a monthly occurence, (possibly with podcasts being recorded slightly more frequently to build up a bit of a buffer). I just don’t have that much time on my hands, and I’m still new to this.

Not that I’m complaining, because this is so much fun—it’s the explanation.

Now. Name ideas for the podcast itself. This is where y’all come in.

I’ve already got a few:

1) A Pod of Imps (mine, and it’s fairly unsubtle)
    2) A Cast of Imps (Rorschach’s—and the layers to this one are slightly more subtle)
    3) Impish Podcast (I’m not sure SlyShy was entirely serious about this one)
    4) An Impish Cast (me again)

Any more ideas/thoughts on the best name? It’s currently An Impish Cast in the metadata for the edit I gave to Thea, but this can change.

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011

How about Impodment? It’s a mashup of ‘Imp’, ‘pod’, and ‘oddment’. Snappy, and just geekish enough to make people roll their eyes and groan.

I can’t wait to hear this.

•  
      CommentAuthorVirgil

Impod.

I imagine if this was Sly’s baby, he’d do some kind of P-adjective.

@ Taku: lol, sounds like impediment. But I have to say, joining Imp and Pod together at the p sound is kinda awkward.

• CommentAuthorNo One
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011 edited

^Well, the alternative is Podish, which reminds me of Polish, which makes me think of the Idioms episode on Mythbusters where they polish poops… lion and ostrich dung to be precise. They were surprisingly shiny at the end. :P

Impish Idea’s Cast?

Impish Paraphernalia?

The Ideas of the Imps?

Ow, I’m hungry. runs away

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian

Podish

whee!

Imps Speaking Impish might be a bit too vague, but I like the ring of it.

Although on a serious note, I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with An Impish Podcast. It fits with the theme of the site, and has that vaguely classy/old-world-literature undertone that pokes fun at Serious Literature Academics at the same time as demanding a subtitle along the lines of Wherein Are Discussed Topics of Art, Writing and the Craft of Literature.

•  
      CommentAuthorCurly

An I for an I.
    Or an Eye for II.
    I dunno.
    Idyllic Imps.
    Impodimenta. (Harry Potter yay)
    Enter the Imps.
    I.M.P
    IGNORE ME
    Taku’s got a point though.

I like Taku’s idea, too.

•  
      CommentAuthorKyllorac

Liking Taku’s idea. Oh, the pretentious possibilities for episode subtitles!

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

I like Impod. But I also like Taku’s idea.

Sorry, I haven’t got any clever ideas of my own, other than ImpishPodcast to go along with ImpishIdea, but I’m not sure it’s all that clever. Kinda… obvious.

•  
      CommentAuthorFalling

I like the simplicity of An Impish Podcast. Although, if Podish came with that little bean kid...

I like the simplicity of An Impish Podcast. Although, if Podish came with that little bean kid…

THAT’S A POKEMON SON

•  
      CommentAuthorTakuGifian

• CommentAuthorSlyShy
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2011

My suggestion was actually A Pod of Pimps. :P

•  
      CommentAuthorBeldam

Impeachment!
    No, please ignore that XD
    Being clever is surprisingly difficult, isn’t it? All I can think is of words that begin with an ‘imp’ sound, like ‘Imperial’ and ‘Impress’ and ‘Impact’ and ‘Imparadise’
    Impish Erudition? Impish: phoning in? Impish Imparts:...?
    This is hard~~!

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Impound. :(

•  
      CommentAuthorInkblot
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2011

Radio Imp? Just throwing it out there.

Second episode recording’s been cancelled due to some mic problems. It’ll be rescheduled and probably I’ll split the topics we were going to cover into two different episodes. Watch this space for more details once I’m not so tired.

In the meantime, we need to organise a podcast dedicated (mostly) to talking about Breaking Dawn pt 1 once it’s come out.

Who can
    a) watch the movie
    b) take notes
    c) have a lot to say about it
    d) snark about it
    e) hopefully have some interesting insights
    f) compare the movie and the book?

AND has a working mic and skype?

State your case. :D

• CommentAuthorSlyShy
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2011

Well, I’ve added the Podcast category. Let me know what else I need to do.

Aww, Sly, thanks so much! I did email you, but I don’t know if it ended up in your spam folder or something…

• CommentAuthorSlyShy
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2011

Hm, I don’t see it anywhere in my email, including my spam folder.

What’s the news?

•  
      CommentAuthorClibanarius
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2011 edited

Obama made a speech, Insurgents attacked a Diplomatic Compound in Afghanistan, someone's trying to be the world's fattest person, Kirstie Alley lost weight, Obama's Vacation Home is for sale, etc, etc. . .

@ SWQ: nothing much lately. Thea’s working on the transcript, first episode should be up by the end of the fortnight. I think, so that the people on the next episodes have a bit more of a guideline of how it all works, I won’t organise any more recording sessions to happen until after the first episode has gone up.

I’m looking forward to it. :D

...wait, I just saw that Kirstie Alley lost weight. And Obama made a speech? How did I miss this???

Oh, yeah, people are waiting for updates and stuff.

So I’m going away on October 1st-ish and won’t be back until probably the 11th. We’ll try and redo the second episode after then. I’m a bit nervous about it since the last time failed to get off the ground spectacularly. But yeah. Try, try again.

Thea’s done the transcript, and I’m just polishing it up. All that remains is to get some cover art—and a name!

An Impish Podcast seems to be the favourite around here.

I’m going to throw my 2c in yet again, and ask what people think of An Impish Cast? I only mention this because it’s a play on ‘podcast’, ‘cast of people’, and ‘having an impish cast to one’s expression’. And considering who we are, we should have wordplay in our title :D

An Impish Cast

Ooh, I actually like this one slightly better. Yea for me!

some cover art

Didn’t we have some artists here at some point? Step right up at this chance for everlasting glory!

Didn’t we have some artists here at some point? Step right up at this chance for everlasting glory!

I like the way you think! I was thinking of the crow from the header on the main site or something, but this could be just as awesome.

Well, worst case scenario, I always thought that the crow was really awesome too.

Hey, if that crow is our worst case scenario, I think we’re doing it right :D

•  
      CommentAuthorKyllorac
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2011

I’m liking An Impish Cast.

And if it’s an artist you need, here’s one with a need to procrastinate, and what better way than by drawing cover art! :D

An Impish Cast sounds kewl.

Kyllorac, if you want to sketch some ideas out, I’d love to see them :)

•  
      CommentAuthorKyllorac
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2011

I’d kinda need to know what the first one actually covered. :P Unless we’re talking generic podcast image.

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2011 edited

You know, I just realized. Does the crow have a name? I’ve been here two years, and I never even thought about it…