Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorMr.Doobie
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2011

Hey, I saw this site mentioned in the graveyard that is Dog-Eared, and figured I'd come here, since I guess there are a couple old Dog-Eared's here.

I'm using the same screen name I used back than, so if you're from there, you know me.

Anyway, I started out as a wee 14-year old back on Anti-Shurtugal and Dog-Eared. Since than my travelings have taken me to numerous writing, music, and general critique sites that I have followed and/or contributed to, but it all started on DE (though I had been largely absent from DE during its death throes). Since I last frequented DE, I've gotten older, more mature, started college, experimented with mind bending chemicals, and am now living on a shoestring budget in the City of Brotherly Love, making music, writing lyrics and poetry, short stories, essays, and amateur critiques. A lot of which I'll probably share with you guys for peer review, if this site does that stuff.

So anyway, that's me, and I may know some of you. Step forward if you remember me.

Sup bro.

City of Brotherly Love

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• CommentAuthorNo One

Welcome to II!

State your gender in the gender thread!

Screen names can be misleading (Spanman, for example) in regards to gender, so who knows, you might be a female, rather than a male. :)

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

Anyway, I started out as a wee 14-year old back on Anti-Shurtugal and Dog-Eared.

COMRADE.

...only I was thirteen back then. How times have changed.

Spanman, for example

Sometimes it’s fun to leave the newbies guessing. But it’s never fun for the newbies to leave us guessing!

•  
      CommentAuthorSharkonian

Didn’t know you, but I did see you earlier on and tried to jump on that to the first comment. I lost because you logged out too quick. :c

Well, welcome to II.

What are you majoring in, broseph?

•  
      CommentAuthorMiel
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2011

WELCOME!

I was never more than a part-time lurker on Anti-Shurtugal/DE, but I remember you :D Glad you found this place, and hope you find the community friendly and helpful!

Welcome to the herd.

Hey, Doobie! Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the jungle, we’ve got fun and games.

Twister anyone?

• CommentAuthorNo One

Look up City of Brotherly Love. That’s where Doobie is living, according to the introduction.

Ahh, Philadelphia

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Hello! Welcome to II, land of flying castles and only occasional buffalo stampedes.

Feel free to set up a thread for posting your work! I’m sure people would be happy to read/critique (or get critiques from you).

OH hi, thar. I’m posting in ur thread nao.

• CommentAuthorMr.Doobie
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2011

Don't know how to quote and stuff, so I'll just wing this...

Anyway, my major is undecided, but I think I'm going to do English Education with a minor in Music Composition.

I've heard the one they used to call Maese Delta is here.

Is Pyroskittle, Tanaka, Wartie, or that Groucho Marx guy here?
    •  
      CommentAuthorswenson

Maese Delta I’ve seen around a few times.

Not sure on the rest, if they are they’ve changed screennames.

Welcome to hell. Enjoy your stay because you won’t be be leaving. Ever.

Sorry, nobody had said that yet, and tradition and whatnot. Anyway, welcome to II! I have also seen Maese Delta around, but not sure about the others.

A lot of which I’ll probably share with you guys for peer review, if this site does that stuff.

We do, in fact, do that stuff.

Don’t know how to quote and stuff, so I’ll just wing this…

If you click the “Help” link next to “Textile,” it should tell you most of the formatting stuff you need.

• CommentAuthorNo One

•  
      CommentAuthorSpanman

I think I’m going to do English Education

COMRADE.

Pyroskittle might have been around for a while but not anymore I think. Pretty sure Tanaka never really came here (too bad though). Never heard of the other two.

I think I’m going to do English Education

I didn’t even see that! I’m doing English too, and I’m going to get a Masters of Arts in Teaching after that. Cool.

Welcome to hell, enjoy your stay, because you won’t be leaving, ever.

Hi.

I found anti-shurtugal about one year before it went down,or less than that. :’-( 10000000000000000
    Came here, and now I lurk on the forums.

•  
      CommentAuthorWulfRitter
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2011

Welcome to the forums! We shall now celebrate with cake and puppets shows and interpretive dance. Huh? Oh, yeah, I guess my dog ate my puppets, I can’t dance worth crap and the cake is a lie, anyways. But welcome nonetheless!

¡UuÓoraleee…!

Welcome to ImpishIdea, Doobie! Glad to have found another one from DE.

Didn’t know that Pyro used to lurk here… as for any of the mods from DE, I don’t think they’re here, except for Jeni.

•  
      CommentAuthorEbelean
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2011

Welcome to II!