Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

I put this in General since I don’t know what writing/plots for a graphic novel/comic would fall under here. Or drowning in primitive oceans, for that matter.

Anyways, for my 2nd quarter core science project, I’ve been assigned a topic but can do whatever I want to teach it to the class. It’s due March 14, so I have some time to plan this and make something really nice since it pretty much determines my grade for the rest of the quarter. I want to write a comic that balances a decent plot with enough information to satisfy the teacher and actually teach the class something[since that’s the focus of the project] while keeping them amused. But I’ve been assigned the Cambrian Period as my subject.
    My main inspiration is Lycosa , as it’s the only serious comic about invertebrates out there that I know and it’s ridiculously creative. Even if you just tell me I should do something else, I’ll take it into consideration, because if I don’t start something now, I know I’ll procrastinate and never get anything done.

I have no idea what to suggest for this, but I’m interested to hear how it’s going.

I've already got some idea of what I'm going to do, actually. I'll be sure to post the pages here once I finish the thing even if it's not generating much interest. xD

Well, it’s been done for a while now so I’m playing the role of Thread Necromancer. Just turned into some informational mini-comic thing. I’ll still post that once I scan it even though it’s so cheesy that you can smell it on the paper, but I do want to make other comics, so maybe one day you’ll actually see something worth your time from me, ImpishIdea. :3