Not signed in (Sign In)

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.

Come on guys, there are interesting threads sitting back behind all the new stuff (though that is interesting as well)! Go back and have a squiz at the old threads! Resurrect a couple! Adopt-A-Thread!

• CommentAuthorSlyShy
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2009

Mm, but old threads are supposed to die if people aren’t posting in them.

Let them die with dignity D:

:D

That is NOT the spirit! :D

• CommentAuthorGolcondio
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2009 edited

Mm, but old threads are supposed to die if people aren’t posting in them.

Of course, but how old is “old”? If there are n threads visible on front page, it means that (n – number or stickies) new topics are enough to drop any other thread in the 2nd page.

exactly. And some of the second page topics aren’t that old, either. I’m not saying we should resurrect the intro threads, for crying out loud!

• CommentAuthorSlyShy

Well, I can make more threads display on the first page.

• CommentAuthorGolcondio

NO! We need to create an Agency which will decide, according to a very strict and formalized protocol, which threads belong on which page, how many of them and who is allowed to write in them.
    Of course this means that no further posting will be permitted until said Agency finishes the necessary Approval Campaign. If sufficient funds are found, I daresay the new regimen will tick along nicely by the end of the II decade.

•  
      CommentAuthorRand
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2009

Very hardcore, Galcond. I resurrect this thread.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009

Do you have 5, 000 gp worth of diamonds? Does the thread want to be resurrected?

Even if you do, it was raised as undead then destroyed, so Resurrection won’t work. Only a Miracle can save it now!

• CommentAuthorGolcondio
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited

Sheesh, you are SO 3.5ed…

Whatever that is, guys, I thank you from the heart of my bottom for resurrecting this thread.

• CommentAuthorGolcondio

Hey steph, are you sure you’re geeky enough to hang out with us? What’s your THAC0?

• CommentAuthorGolcondio

Lol. Sigged.

Not that that even means anything.

•  
      CommentAuthorRT3

Chuck Norris! SQUEEE!!! jk.

No, looking at this, I’m not sure I’m geeky enough to hang out with you guys. So I guess, even though I did start this thread, I’ll be off now.

•  
      CommentAuthorMoldorm
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2009

There is no way that Chuck is a lowly Normal Monster, especially in today’s ridiculous metagame.
    Give him an overpowered effect immediately!

While Chuck Norris may not be played in defense mode. While Chuck Norris is on the field, no card may be played in face down defense mode. You can’t hide from Chuck.

When Chuck Norris would be removed from the game or destroyed, remove or destroy the source of the damage/effect. Don’t mess with Chuck.

:D

Several threads adopted. Haha!

YES!!! Thankyou, my friend!

(This little fella needs a home!)

• CommentAuthorGolcondio
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009

I agree.

I need ideas for the Purple Prose Thread. Could someone either write a new snippet, or just write an idea for what happens next?

•  
      CommentAuthorswenson
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009

I got sort of lost when he turned into a vampire and met the other chicks. He should eat one of them, but everyone else thinks it just makes him more tragic or whatever?

Yes! Then he can have lots of angst about how he’s a monster!

... I think he should eat Bella.

YES, SO TRUE!

Sorry, are you saying that CHUCK NORRIS should eat Bella? Am lost.

I’m kinda going through most of the threads I missed and a lot of old ones I liked.

I have a problem.

I have a problem.

Necromancy is a problem.

Wow, I go away for two days and look what’s happened. I wanted to be part of this!